2021 Shows and Events
- December 4 - Cruise down old Rt 360 to Tappahannock, VA. We will meet at Westchester shopping center at 9:30 am and then cruise to a neat antique shop and restaurant in downtown Tappahanock. Anybody else who wants to go on the east side can meet us at Tractor Supply store in Mechanicsville around 10:30 am. Dust off your car and join us for a day of fun, weather permitting. Contact BW 804 690-4806 with questions.
- December 5 -- It’s the “ANNUAL XMAS PARTY CRUISE”, for the Chesterfield Cruising Cruz-in! Sunday afternoon, 2 to 5 PM at CANDELA’S WEST Italian Restaurant (Midlothian Tpk. in the Kroger Plaza near 288). RAIN OR SHINE. If nice weather, please come in cruiser car; if weather is poor, come in regular car…. Dinner specials: $12.00 per person, comes with pasta, meat, salad, bread and FREE soft drink…OR…order off the menu (and FREE soft drink). Xmas oldies music; Come see cruiser friends and share some Christmas cheer! For more info, e-mail Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org Happy Holidays!
2022 Shows and Events
- January 22 - 22nd Annual Polar Bear Run - mystery run to somewhere interesting - this year we will be viewing a private antique automobile collection. Get all the dirty details and you can sign up at PBR 22.
- February 4 - 5 - 6 - 60th Annual Asphalt Angels Auto Club Indoor Auto Exhibition at Meadow Event Park - Farm Bureau Center, 13111 Dawn Blvd; Doswell, Va. 23047 Phone Number: 804-994-2800. Our show is known up and down the East Coast for its unique & unusual trophies, relaxed & laid back atmosphere & impartial judging. Show info at www.asphaltangels.net. Brian Wenk, President 804-266-1483 email@example.com
- February 18 - 19 - 20 - Virginia International Auto Show at Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 N 3rd Street, Richmond, VA 23219, 804-783-7300. Complete information at the website: virginiaautoshow.com
- May 7th - 7th Annual 65 Roses Car, Truck, Bike Show Benefiting Cystic Fibrosis. Hosted at 4009 Lafayette Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22408-4227, United States. 9 am to 3 pm. $15 preregistration and $20 the day of, spectators free. Registration is from 9-12:30 the day of. Come out and enjoy all the cars we have to show off. Over 400 registered vehicles last year. Categories are: Best of Show Classic, Best of Show Modern, Best Import (1-3), Best Domestic (1-3), Best Classic Car (1985-older) (1-3), Best Classic Truck(1985-older) (1-3), Best Modern Truck, Best Bike (1-3), Best Exotic (1st only) Best Rat Rod (1st only) Best Hot Rod/Street Rod (1-3), Best Jeep (Wrangler) (1-3), Best SUV (1st only) Specialty Categories are: Best Ford, Best Chevy, Best Mopar, Positive mMilitary Mind’s Choice, Host Choice, Best Paint, Best Interior, Best Lifted Truck, Peoples’ Choice, Furthest Traveled, Best Engine Bay, Best Stance, Best Wheels. Raffles, 50/50, food trucks, and games. First 150 to arrive receive custom dash plaques. Custom made trophies. For my information contact Cody 540-845-8375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 14 - 3rd Annual Breakthrough Car Show - 27th Anniversary of the Council at Pamplin Park, 6955 Duncan Road, Petersburg VA 23803. Judging classes for all makes, models and years - classes for every vehicle! Goody bags, dash plaques, $5 food truck coupons for the first 150 registered - participant voting.
Special optional cruiser parking only $1 - park and display your special vehicle for only $1 premium parking. There will be Vendors and Food Trucks. DJ will spin Oldies. Free spectator admission, free parking plus discounted park entry - and plenty of parking for trailers. Door prizes, music, silent auction - all proceeds go to Historic Pamplin Park. Complete info, registration form, vendor form and everything at this website carclubcouncil.com/carshow. Questions? email@example.com
- August 6th, 2022 will be the date for the "Biggest Car Show Roundup in Virginia", presented by the Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club. The rain date for this show is October 1st, 2022. This will be the 22nd Annual Southern Knights Cruisers Veterans Car and Bike Show and is being held at Richard Bland College in Petersburg, VA 23805. The Show will start at 8:00am and end at 5:00pm. The Show will benefit the organizations that help our country’s military and our veterans. The organizations are the “Fisher House”, “McGuire Veterans Hospital’s Fund #1161**OEF/OIF/OND: This fund will be used to support the needs of returning Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn patients and their family members who visit McGuire VAMC”, “Fort Lee’s Holiday Helper Association” and “Richard Bland College’s Scholarship Fund”. This open show attracts the highest quality show cars from Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. You don't want to miss this year’s show, where over 300 show cars, trucks, and bikes are expected to attend! No matter what you like, Antiques, Classics, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Customs, Compacts, Tuners, Off Road Trucks, Custom trucks, Monster trucks, Antique Military Trucks, Antique Fire Trucks, Antique Police Cars, Race Cars and Bikes, they will be there. All total, there will be more than 145 awards given out at this year’s show. Because of increased interest each year, this show continues to grow. You can register and pay on-line at, if you need more information about the show or want to register, go to our website www.southernknightscruisers.com and click on show details, or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Every Friday night weather permitting Cruise in at Stump's Pig and Pint on 1164 Wilkinson Road, Henrico 23227. 5pm to 9pm. Music by Fre-Ray Sounds! Come on out and enjoy some BBQ and awesome cars. Contact me DJ Foxy at Fre-Ray Sounds on Facebook
- Brunetti’s Express Year Round in the Kooliest Town of Mechanicsville at the Corner of 301 & Atlee Road. If the Weather is Good Cruise Out 3:30 till ? Every Saturday Afternoon Chill Out (no pun intended) w/Like Minded Motor Heads in a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great Pizza. For More Info Call Lea at Still Runnin Magazine at 386.846.2347 cell or 804.746.2791.
- Saturdays weather permitting 8 AM – 10 AM Cars and Coffee Richmond, Regency Mall at the food court entrance, 1420 Parham Road, Richmond, Va. Held every other Saturday. See dates on the calendar: carsandcoffeerichmond.com/Calendar.aspx
- NK Cruisers, a local car enthusiast and cruise-in group bringing the car community together between Richmond and Williamsburg. The focus is New Kent, Charles City, and Lanexa but we welcome all folks from all areas. All years, makes, models, cars, trucks,motorcycles, tractors, are welcome. Currently our cruise-in will meet 1st and 3rd Saturday's 11AM-3PM (Nov-March) at Rosie's at Colonial Downs, Lot 7. Inclement weather cancels. Plenty of parking and room for trailered show, race, project vehicles. Golf carts are allowed onsite. If you have one bring it. Restaurant and facilities. The address is 10515 Colonial Downs Pkwy New Kent, VA 23124 or more information email: email@example.com and NK Cruisers NK Cruisers Facebook page for announcements and information. Easy access from all points Route's 155, 60, 249, & 64
The CHESTERFIELD CRUISING CRUZ-IN will continue past the regular season for some “indoor cruise-ins” during fall and winter. We are looking to encourage some new restaurants to host our weekly events next year. This will also allow us to get the vintage cars out for some “exercise” and see good friends and enjoy dinner during the off-season. All these events will be posted on the Left-Hand side of this website. For more info, e-mail Jeff Malo at firstname.lastname@example.org This will most likely continue until the snow falls and the salt trucks come out……. Info email@example.com
- Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruisers will once again host the Monthly First Saturday Breakfast Cruise In starting Saturday April 3rd 2021 at the Keystone Tractor Museum and Keystone Grill located at 880 West Roslyn Road Colonial Heights VA. This event will be held the first Saturday of each month weather permitting starting at 8:00am. All makes and models including bikes are welcome at this free cruise in. Our members will be on site with our music van playing music and occasionally handing out door prizes and possibly a 50/50 drawing to support our local Veteran organizations. Stop in for the Breakfast Special at the Keystone Grill or visit the Truck and Tractor Museum and enjoy the vehicles on display while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts. Check our Facebook Page or Website OBGCC.com for any updates or contact Gordon Ford at 804-712-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cars & Coffee Last Saturday of the Month at Lost Barrel Brewing, 36138 John Mosby Highway Middleburg, VA 20117. Begins at 9 AM. Contact Natalie Femia email@example.com
- Powhatan Village Cruise In starting first Saturday in November and ending in March 2022, time is 12:00pm until 4:00pm (weather permitting). All cars welcome. Join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804 690-4806 with questions.
- Every Sunday, year round with weather permitting, The East End Cruise-in is in full effect, 3031 Mechanicsville Turnpike at the Advance Auto Parts Store in the Oak Hill Shopping Center Plaza Richmond, VA. 23223 (Route 360 East). Every Sunday afternoon 2:30-3:00pm until dusk when everyone leaves. Door prizes occasionally, music, 50/50 drawing and etc. It's the large parking lot in front of the Food Lion. Bring your folding chairs and have some fun. Open to all makes and models! Contact Paul Holmes 804-663-8806 with any questions.