2021 Shows and Events
- May 15 - We're anticipating great weather and we're looking forward to seeing you at the show. There is no problem with the fuel supply in our area so just focus on getting your ride ready for the show. 2nd Annual Breakthrough Car Show and 26th Anniversary of the Car Club Council of Central Virginia at Historic Hart Farm, 6955 Duncan Road, Petersburg, Virginia 23803 10am to 3 pm. Judging classes for all makes, models and years - classes for every vehicle! 1st and 2nd place each class plus best in show - two awards per class with classes for Stock and Modified. Goody bags, dash plaques, $5 food truck coupons for the first 150 registered - participant voting. Free spectator admission, free parking plus discounted park entry - and plenty of parking for trailers. Vendors, Food Trucks, Door prizes, music, silent auction - all proceeds go to Historic Pamplin Park. DJ will spin Oldies. Pre-registration $15 by May1 - Day of Show $20. Contact Colin Romanick, Show Chairman, 804-861-2408 or email: email@example.com
Fred Fann, CCCCVA President, 804-590-9583 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Show website with flyer and registration form: Car Show
After the show there will be an “Oasis Night” cruise-in at the Cracker Barrel in Chester on Route 10 - see below.
- May 15 -- It’s “OASIS NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Cruise-in; 4 PM to ??? at the CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT on Rte. 10 in Chester (Exit 61-B off I-95). Open to everyone, but designed for all of us attending the Pamplin Park “Breakthrough Car Show” the same day. After the car show, if you are hungry on your way back to Richmond, why not stop for a bite to eat at the restaurant? Dine with friends and enjoy the evening! The managers have given us permission to invade the parking lot and continue the party. We encourage whomever arrives first to begin “staking out” an area for the cruisers to park together. For more info, contact Fred Fann on this web page or e-mail Jeff Malo at email@example.com
- May 15 - Old School Street Cruisers and Luck Chevrolet present their Annual Car Show. We will have great food, prizes and awards. Awards include Top 30, Car Club Choice & Best of Show trophies. The show time is 8:00 - 3:00, with deadline for registration at Noon. Judging will start at 12:30. Raindate is May 22nd. Contact any member of Old School Street Cruisers for information. Carl Johnson - (804)920-8875, Greg Wyatt - (804)752-2312, Tony Johnson - (804)971-7090, Bruce Derricott - (804)909-0534, Eddie Hinton - (804)314-5107, Stuart Coles - (804)661-4995, Robert Waller - (540)748-1444, Daryl Henderson - (804)221-6785, Danny Mickey - (804)629-0496.
- May 15th ARMED FORCES DAY from 10AM to 2PM, Cruisin For Heroes & Chili’s of Culpeper (located at 15181 Montanus Drive). Chili's and Cruisin For Heroes are hosting an ARMED FORCES DAY GIVE BACK FUNDRAISER to honor our military heroes for their patriotic service. Weather permitting, anyone who comes to this event with their classic car, truck or motorcycle will receive a goody bag provided by Chili’s while supplies last, Chili’s gift cards will also be raffled off during the event and Chili’s will be donating a portion of their sales to the Fisher House Foundation. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or contact Lou Realmuto at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 15 - (Raindate May 16) 1th Annual “60 Years of Cars and Stars” at
Eastside Speedway, 134 Al Gore Lane Waynesboro, Va. 22980
Nostalgia Drag Races, Giant Car Show, Drag Racing Personalities. ALL DAY EVENT.
Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 am. Drags start 11:00 am
Show Trophies 3:00 pm. 100 car show awards. 6 Drag racing classes.
Show or Spectate $20.00. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email email@example.com
- May 15th - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Virginia Chapter’s Great Strides | Great Rides at Richmond Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222. Come out and join us to learn about cystic fibrosis, fundraise for a cure, and to take a lap around Richmond Raceway. Hours Saturday May 15th Only – Check-In 9-10 AM | Program and Lap 10-11 AM. For more information contact LaDonna Austin, Sr Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-527-1500. Registration is required for participation - fightcf.cff.org/site/TR/GreatStrides/130_Virginia_Richmond?pg=entry&fr_id=8609
- May 14 - 15 - Carlisle Import Performance Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=import+and+performance+nationals
- Sunday, May 16 – CRUIZE-IN For a Cause Car Truck Bike SHOW benefiting Central VA Food Bank and Participants are encouraged to bring canned goods for the FoodBank. Show up and Show off. There will be food, music, rides and fun. Hours: 11am-6:00pm. Sponsored by: Powhatan Cruizers-- For More INFO Contact: President Charlie Williams at 804-898-0876 Check out website www.powhatanfair.org Come out to the Powhatan Fairgrounds, 4042 Anderson Hwy (Midlothian/Rt60), Powhatan, VA 23139 located approx. 12 miles west of Rt. 288 Midlothian Tnpk/Powhatan Exit.
- May 20 - 23 - 30th annual Cruisin’ Ocean City at Ocean City, Maryland, Roland E. Powell Convention Center, 4001 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842-3235. Cruisin’ OC features over 3,400 hot rods, customs, classics, street machines, muscle cars and more. Live entertainment, celebrity guests, special attractions, boardwalk parades, manufacturers vendor midway and more. Admission is $10/day Thursday & Sunday, $15/day Friday & Saturday, Children under 14 are free with an adult. Don’t miss the FREE Boardwalk Parades on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday mornings from 8am to 10am. Lots of car shows and vendors will be taking place at the Convention Center Parking Lot and the Inlet Parking Lot, plus several more car shows will be taking place at various business locations in and around Ocean City. Info: www.oceancity.com
- May 21 - American Legion Post 320 Cruise-In at 8456 Brock Rd, Spotsylvania, VA 22553 from 5pm-9pm. There will be food to purchase (hamburgers hotdogs things like that) and for members we are opening our Canteen room. Questions contact Jenny Ferguson 540-841-4913 or email@example.com
- May 22 - Antique Automobile Club of America, Northern Neck Region’s 27th Annual Antique Auto Show and Parts & Cars Swap Meet, at Stan’s Skateland & Dairy Freeze, Rt 3 Montross, VA, 8:30 - 3:00. Rain date is May 23. Show proceeds to benefit the Northern Neck Technical Center - Automotive Technical & Body Repair Scholarship. Save the Date and come Breeze to the Freeze and help us commemorate the reopening of the car show season with our first since 2019 and kick the COVID shut down out for good. This will not be a judged event and there will be no car classes, but we want to celebrate with our friends and past participants of our annual show, a new beginning to the car show season. It is open to all years, antique and non-antique models (cars, trucks & motorcycles).
There is no registration fee but, a suggested donation of $10.00 to help us cover the cost of our support to the scholarship program at the Northern Neck Technical Center. There will be live music, 50/50 raffle tickets, and awards for Farthest Traveled, Oldest Car, Stan’s Pick, Mayor’s Pick and Peoples Choice.
So bring out those beauties and let’s all have fun and rejoice that the good times are back! We look forward to seeing you again after a year off.
Directions: From Fredericksburg take VA-3 east to Montross – Stan’s Skateland is on right; from Newport News/Gloucester – US-17 N to Tappahannock US – right on US 360 E to Warsaw - left on to Main St/VA-3 Business, turn left onto History Land HWY/VA-3 and continue to Montross – Stan’s Skateland is on left. From Richmond/Mechanicsville follow US-360 east 360 E to Warsaw left on to Main St/VA-3 Business, turn left onto History Land HWY/VA-3 and continue to Montross – Stan’s Skateland is on left. For further information please contact (301) 346-6727, if no answer leave information. Flyer/Registration forms can be downloaded direct from Flyer/Registration Form or the Northern Neck Region website at www.nnkregionaaca.org.
- May 22 -- It’s “ORPHAN NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Cruise-in. 4:30 to 8 PM. (Weather permitting.) at the RIVER CITY DINER (Huguenot Rd. in the Shops at Belgrade) Open to everyone, but all drivers of Orphan cars will get 20% off their dinner purchase and everyone will receive a FREE ice cream sundae with dinner purchase. Orphan cars are those cars whose company is out of business. (Packard, Mercury, AMC, Pontiac, Nash, Oldsmobile, Studebaker, Kaiser, Plymouth, etc….) Rain date: Later in summer. For more details, call the Diner at 804-897-9518.
- May 22 – River City Cruizers will be hosting a Cruise-in from 4-7PM at Noodles & Company, 1401 Alverser Drive Midlothian, VA. There will be music, 50/50, door prizes, and great food! All drivers of cruise-in cars will receive 15% off their dinner purchase plus a free soft drink for each person in the car. In addition, the restaurant will donate 25% of your purchase to RCC if you mention code “GIVING25” for use in hosting other charitable events within our area. firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 22 - Car, truck and bike cruise in Saturday, May 22 from 12 pm to 5 pm at the Cumberland Community Center, 12540 New Kent Hwy, New Kent VA, 23124. Open to all cars, trucks and motorcycles. Fish and chicken dinners will be available for $10.00.per plate. Proceeds will be used to offset the operating expenses of the center. For additional information, text 757-869-2322.
- May 27 - Ready to knock the dust off of your rides and have some fun? Everyone is welcome to join Downtown Thunder in Hopewell, Virginia for a Thursday night Cruise-In. We are all ready to celebrate and get this great event rolling again with an even more exciting night featuring cars, trucks, and bikes from all over central Virginia. This year they will be joined by the Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers (OBGCC) who will be hosting the cars and trucks along with their music van while Downtown Thunder rally’s the bikes. The night will include a live band, sponsor displays, 50/50 and even some surprise vehicle unveilings all coordinated by Downtown Thunder. At each event a bike and a car or truck will be selected for pick of the cruise. The event runs from 6:00pm to 9:00pm and is located behind the Beacon Theater in Hopewell. Staff will be on site to direct participants to this free event. All are welcome from near and far. The first cruise-in is planned for May 27, 2021. Additional dates will be provided on flyers at the first two events and will be updated on this website, Instagram, Twitter and on the Downtown Thunder’s and OBGCC’s Facebook pages. See you there.
- May 29 - Historic Fredericksburg Region AACA Antique Automobile Show will be held in The New Fredericksburg Nationals Stadium this year. 42 Jackie Robinson Way, 22401. Hours 9AM to 3 PM. Vehicles should be driven into the show by 11 AM. Pre-Registration fee is $20. Late Registration fee (after 5/24/21) $25. Spectators free. Pre-regisered pre-1920 vehicles no fee! This show follows AACA rules for showing vehicles: originally preserved or restored antique 25 years old or older. AACA membership not required for showing vehicles. Come see antique vehicles in our new baseball stadium. For information, contact J.Brown 703-725-7948 or visit our website: hfraaca.org or Facebook:
- May 29 - -- It’s “MEMORIAL DAY FOR THE VETS” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. 5 PM to 8 PM at the MISSION BBQ restaurant. (Midlothian Tpk. in the Wegman’s Plaza) Weather permitting. Full details TBA shortly.
- May 31 - The 2021 Memorial Day Car Show-Saluting our Veterans hosted by the Classic Cruisers Car Club (CCCC) will be held on Monday, May 31 from 9am-3pm at Coastal Community Church, 101 Village Avenue, Yorktown VA, 23693. The event is open to all makes, models, and years of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. This is s judged show. We will also have a 50/50 raffle,, DJ, Jeeps & Butts BBQ, and Vendors. Vehicle Registration fee is $20. Spectators are welcome and free. All money raised will go directly to the GATHERING OF MOUNTAIN EAGLES which provides opportunities for wounded or injured American military service members and selected family members, Please observe current COVID distancing guidelines. For more information, contact Paul James email@example.com 804-694-6065. www.ccccva.com or visit the Classic Cruisers Car Club facebook page.
- June 4 - 6 - Carlisle Ford Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=ford+nationals
- June 5 -- It’s “MOPAR NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. 5 PM to 8 PM at the JON SMITH SUBS shop. (Midlothian Tpk. near Powhite Pkwy in the Goodwill strip mall) Weather permitting. Open to everyone, but all drivers of MOPAR cars will get 15% off their dinner purchase and everyone in the car will receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Rain date: Later in June. For more details, call the restaurant at 804-330-3205.
- June 5 - 6 - Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival. The St. Michaels Concours d'Elegance presents the 5th Annual Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival, inviting you to a weekend of motoring excellence located on the picturesque waterfront lawn of the Kent Island Yacht Club. Vehicle registration and ticket sales can be found on the Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival website. Space is limited. chesapeakebaymotoringfestival.org
- June 12 - AACA Old Dominion Meet Association (ODMA) Car Show 7:30 am - 3:00 pm.
ODMA is a non-geographical region of AACA that includes most Virginia AACA regions and our annual car show host rotates each year. This year Roanoke Valley region invites us to enjoy a spectacular and historic venue for our 2021 meet. Natural Bridge is considered one of the “Wonders of the World.” Our host hotel is the historic Natural Bridge Hotel and that’s also where our show is held and adjacent to Virginia’s newest state park, “Natural Bridge State Park.” You’ll find reasonable rooms at our host hotel, plenty of places to visit, including nearby Lexington, Virginia and so much more to enjoy. Pre-registration required. Registrations must be postmarked by June 1st. For more information see the ODMA website (www.odma.aaca.com) or roanokeaaca.org/odma.html -- OR contact Maynard Keller, Meet Chairman: (540) 537-4636 cell, firstname.lastname@example.org or James Germann, (540) 353-6857, email@example.com
- June 12 -- It’s “CLASSIC FORD NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. 5 PM to 8 PM at the all new CRAVE CONEY ISLAND restaurant. (Midlothian Tpk. near Powhite Pkwy in the old Bob Evans building) Weather permitting. Open to everyone, but all drivers of FORD cars from the 50’s & 60’s will get 20% off their dinner purchase and everyone will receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Rain date: Later in summer. For more details, call the restaurant at 804-447-5935.
- June 12 – Cars & Corks at Maymont is back again this year! Join us on Saturday, June 12 from 11am-2pm at Maymont, 1700 Hampton Street, Richmond, VA 23220. Car registrations are just $20 ($10 for Maymont members) and includes admission for the driver and one passenger to the event. Participants have the chance to win the coveted People’s Choice award, voted on by event guests. For more information and to register, please visit: maymont.org/vehicle-registration
Unable to commit having your car there but still want to attend? Purchase tickets in advance here. Questions about vehicle registration or the event, contact Maymont at firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 13 - 3d Annual Show & Shine Car Show to Cure Parkinson’s Disease. Sunday,June 13, 2021, Williamsburg Antique Mall, 11am-4pm, 500 Lightfoot Road Williamsburg,Va 23188. Open to all makes, models, years - cars, trucks & motorcycles. Enjoy the day,support a great cause and take home some treasures from the Mall! Donations accepted to benefit the American Parkinson’s Disease Association (APDA). DJ, raffle, & restaurant on site. Sponsored by the Williamsburg Antique Mall and the Classic Cruisers Car Club (CCCC). Show chairs Al Crane (CCCC) & Scott Brubaker, Jr. (APDA & APEX Care) . Info Wes Taylor www.antiqueswilliamsburg.com 757-776-0094 or Al Crane - Classic Cruisers Car Club email@example.com Spectators Welcome. Please observe social distancing guidelines.
- June 19 -- It’s “MOTOWN NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. 5 PM to 9 PM at the RIVER CITY DINER (Huguenot Rd. in the Shops at Bellgrade) Weather permitting. Open to everyone, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, featuring the soulful R&B sounds of Dennis Coleman performing LIVE in the parking lot. Gates open at 4 PM; Bring your lawn chair! Patio dining available; everyone in your car will receive a FREE ice cream sundae with dinner purchase. Gift Card drawing at intermission. Rain date: June 26th. For more details, call the Diner at 804-897-9518.
- June 25 - 26 - Carlisle GM Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=gm+nationals
- June 26 - (Raindate June 27) 7th Annual “Rocking Chair Nationals” at Mason-Dixon Dragway, 21344 National Trail Pike, Bonesboro, Md. 21713. Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Trophies 3:00 pm. Drag time trail at 11:00 am. Funny Car Match Race plus Funny Car Drivers Reunion. $20.00 to show or spectate. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558. Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 27 -- NSRA Appreciation Day/Safety Day, 10a – 3p at DAP’s Ice Cream, Burgers & Fries, 3278 Stuarts Draft Hwy, Waynesboro, VA 22980. No registration required and no fee, just come and enjoy the car show. Dash plaque and Appreciation Day hatpin for the first 100 cars, door prize drawings, and Safety inspection available. Info: Larry Anderson 757-620-0544 or Rusty Holcomb 804-539-9318.
- June 27 -- 29th Annual Virginia Bug Around "A VW Event" at Nethken Associates, 139 Expo Road, Fishersville, Virginia 22929 located just south of Interstate 64 at Exit 91 near Augusta Expo. Field opens at 8:00 AM show ends at 3:00 PM. Free admission, no vendors fees, free dash plaques for the first 80 show entrants. Includes Show and Shine, Swap Meet, Parts Vendors, Flea Market, Food and Drinks available on site. Open to all Volkswagen vehicles air and water cooled, old and new, VW powered dune buggies, Volkswagen based kit cars, VW customs, etc. For more information contact Ken Nethken at (540) 337-1777 or e-mail Bill Jackameit at email@example.com.
- July 9 - 11 - Carlisle Chrysler Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals
- July 9 - 11 - Goodguys 23rd Summit Racing Nationals presented by PPG at the Ohio Expo Center, 717 E 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211. Website www.good-guys.com/ggn
- July 10 - Street Dreams Cruisers 6th annual Car, Truck and Bike Show. Sponsored by Strosnider Chevrolet. Will be held at the Strosnider Chevrolet dealership located at 5200 Oaklawn Blvd, Hopewell, VA. 23860. Day of show July 10, 2021 Rain date: July 17, 2021. All makes and models are welcome. Pre-registration $15.00 - $20.00 day of show. Pre-register at: streetdreamscruisers.net. For more information contact: Glenn Harris Street Dreams Cruisers President: 804-317-0025, Donald Lee, Street Dreams Cruisers Vice-president: 804-339-5629. Thanks and hope to see you there!
- July 15 -18 - Syracuse Nationals at New York State Fairgrounds - biggest show in the Northeast. Info at www.syracusenationals.com
- July 24 - Wreaths Across America and Richmond Harley Davidson
Honoring our fallen heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep us
a free people in a free nation invites all to to a big car, motorcycle, truck
open show. Your host Richmond Harley Davidson 12200 Harley Club Dr.
Ashland, Va. 23005 Ph. 804-752 2800. A Tom Enroughty event.
Show time 10 am to 3 pm / $15.00 entry fee at gate. Trophy's awarded 3 pm.
Classes / Antiques all, muscle cars, race cars, street / hot rods, motor cycles,
trucks, imports, exotic vehicles. raffle,50/50,food trucks.
Contact / Tom Enroughty 804-402 4980 e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 6 - 7 - 3rd annual Hot Fun in the Summertime Cruise In and Car Show. The Cruise-In will be Friday August 6 at 6:00 PM in downtown South Hill with food and musical entertainment. The Car Show will be Saturday August 7 from 8:00 to 2:00 at South Hill Elementary School. There will be expanded judged classes this year along with food and music. We will have raffle prizes, goody bags, and a People's Choice Award. Registration and further details can be found at www.southhillchamber.com, the South Hill Chamber Facebook page, or by calling the chamber at 434-447-4547. Rain dates are August 13 for the cruise-in and August 14 for the car show.
- August 6 - 8 - Carlisle Truck Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=truck+nationals
- August 7 – Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia Ride For Wishes sponsored by Blueprint Financial Group, Richmond Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and track lap starts at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free. Donations will help us fulfill our mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses in Virginia. Take a lap around the track in your personal vehicle at Richmond Raceway when you join us in person for our Ride For Wishes. We hope you will join us to celebrate wishes and be a part of granting future wishes. For more information contact Jenna Boyd at email@example.com or call (804) 259-1250. Registration online is required. Please visit our website to register today! www.va.wish.org/rideforwishes
- August 20 - 22 - Goodguys 2nd Grundy Collector Car Insurance Great American Nationals at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., York, PA 17404. Website www.good-guys.com/gan
- August 21 - J and R's 6th Annual Car Show August 21st 2021 located at Madison County High School 68 Mountaineer Ln. Madison, VA 22727 - 9am-3pm. Show to benefit the Madison County Volunteer Fire Co., Inc. All vehicles welcome - $15.00 registration, Dash Plaques for 1st 100 registrations, 50/50, Door Prizes, Raffles, DJ music all day, Great food vendor, Top 25, Specialty Awards and Best in Show plus a $200 cash prize to one participant. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va.
- August 26 - 28 - Corvettes at Carlisle at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=corvettes+at+carlisle
- August 27 - 29 - 42nd Annual Wheels of Time Rod and Custom Jamboree at 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062. Many activites. All proceeds go to local charities and scholarships. Register on line possible for participants and vendors: Wheelsoftime.org
- August 28 - Cars are cool! America has been fascinated with vehicles since the days of the Model T, and boy, how far we’ve come since then. This statement’s accuracy will be evident when you participate in and/or visit the 2021 Old Dominion Late Great Chevy Club Annual Auto Show, held August 28 at the Transformation Church RVA 6000 Ironbridge Rd. North Chesterfield, VA. 23234. Festivities start at 8AM until 3PM. It is open to all vehicles from 1903 including Special Interest Vehicles. Even if you’re not a car aficionado, there are still plenty of reasons to participate at this extravaganza, which is one of the Tri-Cities' largest one-day outdoor car event. We will have more details and information about the show regarding registration, awards/trophies, vendors, etc. very soon. Rain date is September 18. Info or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Beale 804-920-3032, Charles Reid 804-370-9767 emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- September 11 - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Car Show.at 5888 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, Va. 22407. Trophies for Top 30, 3 Pastor’s Choice, Participant’s Choice, Staff’s Choice, & Best in Show. Goodie bags for 1st 100 participants, 50/50, Giveaways, & DJ Chip. 12pm-4pm (registration begins @ 10am). Rain date is September 18. Info (540) 786-8317 / or firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 11th - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Church Carshow 12-4pm (Registration @ 10am), *rain date September 18th, Top30, 2 Pastor Choices, Participants Choice, Staffs Choice, & Best in Show awards, DJ Chip, 50/50. 5888 Plank Rd. Fredericksburg, VA. Contact @ 540 786-8317/ email@example.com for more info
- September 11th - 14th Annual HBC Car Truck & Motorcycle Show at Hyles Baptist Church, 7220 Courthouse Rd, Chesterfield, Va 23832 10:am to 3:00 pm. Trophies for classes- 1960 & below- 1961 to 1969/1970 to 1999/ 2000-2009/2010 to present we also have a custom and stock Motorcycle division, along with 1980 & older and 1981 to present Truck Division. With a Rat Rod, Specialty & Orphan Division. We will have 12 best of categories, best of show, judged & People's choice. Family Fun & entertainment with free children's activity. Concessions on site with our famous homemade barbecue, burgers, hot dogs, and our great ladies homemade bake sale. Vendor Booths are available but go Quickley , $30.00 each. Registration is $15.00 if postmarked by September 4th or $ 20.00 day of show. Donation Tickets on sale prior and during show $2.00 each, over 200 prizes awarded last year. Show is already filling up & will reach capacity, Open to the first 130 vehicles only. Registration is available online. All proceeds to benefit Childrens outreach ministry program. Rain Date September 18th.
James Leavy 804-839-6084 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hbccarshow.com
- September 18 - 51st Annual AACA Richmond Car Show and Swap Meet 8:00 am- 3:00 pm.
The 51st Annual Richmond Car Show and Swap meet will be held on the beautiful lawns at historic St. Joseph’s Villa. Presented by the Richmond Region AACA, First Line Workers will be honored through an extensive display of service vehicles used since the 1910’s, including fire trucks, police cars, dump trucks, and delivery vehicles. The Car Show will feature several hundred exotic, classic and modified vehicles on display near rows of Swap Meet vendors selling automotive parts, accessories and memorabilia. There will be activities for the whole family, including antique car rides. General admission proceeds benefit St. Joseph’s Villa. For more information on car show, cruise-in and vendor registration, schedule of events and tickets, please visit: www.RichmondCarShow.com.
- September 18th from 11AM to 3PM, Cruisin For Heroes & the Bull Run Region AACA are teaming up for the 45th Edgar Rohr Memorial Car Show at the Manassas Museum (9101 Prince William St.) Registration from 8AM – 11AM. This event is for 1996 and older collector vehicles. Dash plaques for the first 175 registrations, 50 awards, door prizes, silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and more. This is a charity event benefitting the Fisher House Foundation. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or www.bullrunaaca.org.
- September 18 (rain date Saturday, September 25) – The 36th Annual Mustang & Ford Show sponsored by Central Virginia Mustang Club, Bass Pro Shops, 11550 Lakeridge Parkway (seen from North I-95), Ashland, Virginia, 23005, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Come see up to 155 pre-registered Ford vehicles, automotive vendors and music courtesy of a disc jockey. There will be the newest models from Ford as well. Registration deadline is September 11th midnight, no day of show registration. Free attendance for all visitors. For more information contact Ben Bruno at email@example.com or 804-338-9888. Website for the show is www.centralvamustang.com/show/fall
- September 25 - Zion’s Old Firehouse presents its Third Annual Car Show & Cruise-in, 16158 Beaverdam School Road, Beaverdam, VA, 23015. (Rain Date: Saturday, October 16). Registration 10 am – Noon, Judging starts at 12:30 pm, Trophy presentations will start by 2:30 pm. $20 registration fee at the gate. Save $5 -- only $15 for early registration by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 22. First Place trophies will be awarded for Best in Show, best by decade for 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s, Best model year 2000 and newer, Best convertible, Best Street Rod, and Best Survivor. Trophies will also be awarded for the Top 10 entries that don’t win one of these categories and for the car show entry that traveled the longest distance. Dash plaques for the first 40 arrivals on the show date. For those who want to bring their car and cruise-in but not enter the competition, there will not be a charge. Full day of fun activities include: 50/50 raffle, door prizes every 30 min, DJ playing oldies music, music trivia with prizes, Pork BBQ dinners and sandwiches, and a bake sale, Net proceeds from the car show and raffle will go to the Fisher House, who provides free lodging for families of Military Veterans while they are in the McGuire Veterans Hospital in Richmond. For more information, contact David Koogler at 804-540-3295 or email@example.com. Also visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ZionCruiseIn
- September 25th - Remington 3rd - 4th Annual Car Show - located at 105 E. Main Street, Remington Virginia 22734 - 9am-3pm. All vehicles welcome. $20.00 registration day of show. Registration gates open at 8am for registration. Dash plaques and goody bags for 1st 100 registrations. 50/50 - Door prizes - Raffles - Open Jukebox DJ music all day - Top of the line food vendors and local shops - Top 50 + 13 Specialty Awards & Best in Show. Awards to start at 2:00pm. Rain Date, October 2nd 2021 - 9am-3pm. For more information, contact: Ray Bohlayer-703-622-0760-(firstname.lastname@example.org) - Bill Williams-540-850-5601-(email@example.com) - Frank Williams-540-935-4887- (firstname.lastname@example.org). All proceeds go to M.M. Pierce Elementary School, Remington Va. for their Flexible Seating, Classroom Enhancement project.
- September 25th - from 8AM to 4PM, Cruisin For Heroes & MinuteMan Mall of Culpeper (located at 746 Germanna Highway) are teaming up for their 2nd Annual “Day of Giving” Fundraiser to honor our military heroes and their families. In addition to a Giant Yard Sale there will be a silent auction (winner need not be present to win), food, “DJ Chip” playing oldies and all proceeds going to Fisher House. You are welcome to stop by with your special rise or daily driver. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or contact Lou Realmuto at email@example.com.
- September 26 - Sunday, 1:00PM-6:00PM (Rain Date Sunday October 3, 2021) River City Cruizers 2nd Annual Car and Truck Show, Westchester Commons Shopping Center, 361 Perimeter Drive, Midlothian, VA. 23113 (in front Regal Cinemas) This year's show will be a fund raiser for The Virginia Home for Boys and Girls. Tell your friends and bring the family, Spectators are FREE! The show is open to any year, make or model car or truck. Top 20 Awards will be given based on Participant vote as well as Sponsor's Pick Awards. There will be Vendors, 50/50, door prizes, raffles, games, NSRA Safety Inspections, several on location restaurants, FUN and much more. New for this year will be a swap meet and car corral. Advance registration is $15/vehicle and must be received by September 17th ($25/vehicle after September 17 and at the event). You can download your registration form at www.rivercitycruizers.com/events For additional information or questions email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie at email@example.com. Any COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of this event MUST be adhered to. Hope to see you there!
- September 29 - October 3 - Fall Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=fall+carlisle
- October 1 - 2 - Shenandoah Valley British Car Festival - Information will be posted at this website: www.svbcc.net
- October 2 - (TBD-if the state is opened up per the Governor) will be the date for the "Biggest Car Show Roundup in Virginia", presented by the Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club. This will be the 21st Annual Southern Knights Cruisers Veterans Car and Bike Show and is being held at Richard Bland College in Petersburg, VA 23805. The Show will start at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm. The Show will benefit the charities that help our country’s military and their veterans. The charities are the “Fisher House”, “McGuire Veterans Hospital’s Fund #1161**OEF/OIF/OND: This fund will be used to support the needs of returning Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn patients and their family members who visit McGuire VAMC”, “Fort Lee’s Holiday Helper Association” and “Richard Bland College’s Scholarship Fund”. This open show attracts the highest quality show cars from Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. You don't want to miss this year’s show, where over 300 show cars, trucks, and bikes are expected to attend! No matter what you like, Antiques, Classics, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Customs, Compacts, Tuners, Off Road Trucks, Custom trucks, Monster trucks, Antique Military Trucks, Antique Fire Trucks, Antique Police Cars, Race Cars and Bikes, they will be there. All total, there will be more than 140 awards given out at this year’s show. Because of increased interest each year, this show continues to grow. You can now register and pay on-line (this feature will be avalable in May/June), if you need more information about the show or want to register, go to our website www.southernknightscruisers.com and click on show details, or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 2 - 33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show in Historic Downtown Leesburg 20175, 12-4 pm (line-up 9:30-11am), $20 pre-registration ($25 day of show) $2 requested donation for attendees, 150 cars, dash plaques and 30+ awards. Matt Wilburn, 571-252-1980; www.lcps.org/carshow
- October 2 - (Raindate Oct. 3) 18th Annual “Lost in the 60’s” at Eastside Speedway,
134 Al Gore Lane, Waynesboro,Va.22980 . Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing
Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 pm. Show Awards 3:00 pm.
Personality interviews 9:30 pm. Drags time trial 11:00 am. Eliminations 2:00 pm
All Day Event. Over 600 entries last year. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email email@example.com
- October 2nd Saturday - The Second Annual Pro Collision (12403 James Madison Highway, Orange, VA 22960) Fundraiser Cruise-In for the Fisher House Foundation from 1PM – 5PM. This is a collaborative effort with Cruisin For Heroes and the Pro Collision Center. Music provided by “DJ Chip”, 50/50 raffle, door prizes (including a full detailing coupon valued at $165). There will also be a military vehicle display and the National Auto Body Council will be on hand doing a First Responder Emergency Extrication Demonstration. For more information and a flyer go to cruisinforheroes.com.
- October 7 - 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' at Ocean City, Maryland, Roland E. Powell Convention Center, 4001 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842-3235. This is the 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin’. With events taking place at the Convention Center and at the Inlet Parking Lot, there will be plenty of opportunities to see over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks cruisin’ the streets, along with Boardwalk parades, live entertainment, celebrities trophies and lot more! Admission is $10/day Thursday & Sunday, $15/day Friday & Saturday. Children under 14 are free with an adult (Tickets good at OCCC & Inlet ) Info: www.oceancity.com
- October 15 -16 - Show, Shine, Shag & Dine Car Show 205 N. Garnett Street, Henderson, NC 27536. Friday 11am-9pm, Saturday 7:30am-5pm. Info www.kerrlake-nc.com/car-show
- October 16 - Cars on Kiawah at Kiawah’s Ocean Course Park, 906 Ocean Course Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455. Contacts: Millie Horton firstname.lastname@example.org
(843) 367-7250 or Irene Breland email@example.com (843) 870-2894 Hours: 10a.m.—3 pm Saturday, October 16. Registration $40. Admission: Free. Parking:
$20 cash per car. Registration begins April 1. Come out to the beautiful Ocean Park and enjoy a family-friendly display of 250 cars showcasing the history and evolution of the automobile. Food trucks on site along with other car-related vendors. For more information or to register your car go to www.carsonkiawah.com.
- October 23 - Lions Club Car & Truck Show At Amelia Day Come join the fun at Amelia Day. Enjoy the music and other activities that go on all day. Wander through the crafts area. Plenty to do for the entire family. Car show registration is from 8 to 12 noon, must be registered by noon for the voting. Registration is $15 in advance or $20 the day of. Contact Lee Harrison 561-0495 or facebook.com/AmeliaLionsClub. The show is at the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot on the Amelia Courthouse Square. Show open to any year make and model. Trophies judged by participants plus Lions Club Award and People’s Choice Award. Trophies to be awarded at 2:30 p.m.
- October 23 - Slant Six Get Together at 1215 Burlington Drive, Colonial Heights, Va. 23834. Please join us as we celebrate owning our ‘71 Duster for fifty years. We will have Mopar parts, die casts and other memorabilia for sale as well as have food available. Bring any Mopar in any condition. New this year will be the presentation of a book or rough draft written by yours truly and a close friend. It’s about our exploits of junk yards and hunting down Mopar parts. This get together is for Mopar gear heads. Some homemade awards will be given with possibly a slant six clock. Contact Gary Platz at 804-526-0520, 804-720-7214 cell and firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 29 - 31 - 17th Rims On The River Vintage Custom & Hot Rod Show in downtown Wilmington NC. Info at www.rimsontheriver.com
- October 30 - St. James 6th Car & Bike Show. Located at St. James Baptist Church at address 17227 James Madison Hwy., Palmyra, VA 22963. From 12:00 PM-4PM. $10 Registration for show participants/per vehicle. Registration ends @ 3PM. This show is open to all years, makes, and models. Cruise In’s are WELCOMED! Spectator attendance FREE! Come and enjoy great music, people, raffle prize drawings throughout the afternoon and lots of fun for all ages! Please contact Angie Washington, prior to the event if you have any questions email email@example.com. For calls on the day of the event, be sure to call 434-589-2022. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SJBCpalmyra for updates.
- October 30 - 2nd Annual Halloween Hot Rod Car Show and Trunk or Treat School Fundraiser
The event is 10AM - 3PM at Thomas Hunter Middle School 387 Church St, Mathews, VA 23109.
This is a community event hosted by Thomas Hunter Middle School as fundraiser for student activities. There will be a car show, live music, trunk or treat, food trucks, 50/50 raffle, and more! This event is free for spectators. The entry fee for participants in the car show will be a minimum $10 donation and a bowl of candy for trunk or treat. All proceeds go to the school. Judged awards will be given for Best in Show, Best Halloween Display, Student's Choice, and Best in Class for various categories of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Rain Delay November 6. Come show your car and pass out some candy to the next generation of gearheads! For more information contact Ken Noonan - firstname.lastname@example.org - 804-725-2434 ex 2119.
- October 30th - The Old School Hotrodders of Virginia Fall Cruise in & Swap Meet 19621 Namozine Road Sutherland, VA 23885 10am - 4pm. The Woodstock of Cruise In's! Open to all vehicles 1981 and older. Not your average cruise in - expect burnouts, pin up girls and more. Swap meet / car corral spaces $25. Darrell Olgers 804-943-2283 email@example.com. See the Facebook group Old School Hot Rodders of Virginia
- November 12 - 14 - Coastal Virginia Auto Show - Virginia Beach Convention Center - 3-Day Indoor Show and 1-Day Outdoor Show. Cash Prizes, Giveaways, Demos, Pin Up Context, Children's Area, Live Music and Celebrity Guest Appearances. Info cvautoshow.com
- Every Friday from April 2nd the Varina Cruisers will have a cruise in from 5pm until 8pm at the Dairy Queen on Route 5 in Varina. All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good ice cream with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-295. The address is 3275 New Market Rd, Richmond, VA 23231 For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NK Cruisers, a local car enthusiast and cruise-in group bringing the car community together between Richmond and Williamsburg. The focus is New Kent, Charles City, and Lanexa but we welcome all folks from all areas. All years, makes, and models welcome. Currently our cruise will meet Every Friday 5-8PM (April 16-Oct 29) at the Food Lion/Walgreens on Route 60 in Providence Forge. (Nov-April day and time tbd) Inclement weather cancels. Plenty of parking on the Walgreen’s side lot. The address is 9100 Pocahontas Trail, Providence Forge, VA 23140. For more information email: email@example.com and NK Cruisers Facebook page for announcements and information.
- Brunetti’s Express Year Round in the Kooliest Town of Mechanicsville at the Corner of 301 & Atlee Road. If the Weather is Good Cruise Out 3:30 till ? Every Saturday Afternoon Chill Out (no pun intended) w/Like Minded Motor Heads in a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great Pizza. For More Info Call Lea at Still Runnin Magazine at 386.846.2347 cell or 804.746.2791.
- Saturdays weather permitting 8 AM – 10 AM Cars and Coffee Richmond, Regency Mall at the food court entrance, 1420 Parham Road, Richmond, Va. Held every other Saturday. See dates on the calendar: carsandcoffeerichmond.com/Calendar.aspx
- The Time Bandit's Car Club 2021 cruise-in locationed at Hardee's on 360 Amelia Virginia schedule as follows: starting in April second Saturday dates are 4/10/21, 5/8/21, 6/12/21, 7/10/21, 8/14/21, 9/11/21, 10/30/21, and the 10/30 date is a Halloween party cruise-in. DJ music starts at 3 pm with 50/50 raffle and prizes. Contact information Jeff at 804-241-1785 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE CHESTERFIELD SATURDAY NIGHT “CRUISING CRUZ-IN” RETURNS , APRIL THRU OCTOBER. (weather permitting): 4:30 to 8PM. Join Jeff & Monica at a different CAR-FRIENDLY restaurant each week for the cruise-in featuring plenty of unlimited spacious parking, outdoor patio dining (some restaurants); Most restaurants will offer FREE soft drink or dessert for everyone in the vehicle with your dinner purchase; gift card drawings; Special themed events will be held throughout the season open to ALL cruisers, but spotlighting the featured vehicles. (Topless Night, Truck Night, Mustang Night, etc...) ALL SPECIAL EVENTS WILL BE LISTED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS WEBSITE…. Cadillac Jeff spins the oldies music from the 50's thru the 80's; (a different set list every week). We will try to get promo flyers to be distributed at the cruise-in restaurants, at local car shows and events, OR e-mail us at email@example.com Hope to see you at the cruise-in!
- The Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club has resumed its Cruise-In. It is starting on Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, but has been moved to a new location for 2021. The New location is 2600 Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA (Rent-E-Quip and Farmer's Market) every Saturday. It will go thru October 30, weather permitting. The starting time is 5p.m. and goes through 9p.m. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. There will be a food truck on-site to provide drinks and food. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Details: Ricky Williams (804) 526-8865 or visit www.southernknightscruisers.com
- Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruisers will once again host the Monthly First Saturday Breakfast Cruise In starting Saturday April 3rd 2021 at the Keystone Tractor Museum and Keystone Grill located at 880 West Roslyn Road Colonial Heights VA. This event will be held the first Saturday of each month weather permitting starting at 8:00am. All makes and models including bikes are welcome at this free cruise in. Our members will be on site with our music van playing music and occasionally handing out door prizes and possibly a 50/50 drawing to support our local Veteran organizations. Stop in for the Breakfast Special at the Keystone Grill or visit the Truck and Tractor Museum and enjoy the vehicles on display while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts. Check our Facebook Page or Website OBGCC.com for any updates or contact Gordon Ford at 804-712-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Second Saturday of Each Month - 5 PM till Sundown - April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9 at the Locust Grove Town Center at Routes 20 and 611. Dine on Site at Champs Chicken at the Market, Mama's, Graze Steak House, Guacamole Mexican and more. Hosted by Good Time Cruisers Car Club. Visit us at www.goodtime-cruisers.webs.com and Good Time Cruisers on Facebook. We donate our proceeds to local charities including Lake of the Woods & Mine Run Fire & Rescue, Boy Scouts Troop 197, Wilderness Branch Library, Project Linus, Orange County Toy Box, Wilderness Food Pantry and more. Free to spectators and participants - donations accepted. Please bring canned goods for local food pantry. Our DJ plays the best oldies, 50/50, door prize drawings, awards for vehicles in multiple categories, favorite diamond in the rough vehicle.
- The 2021 Classic Cruiser’s cruise-ins resume every Saturday night from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM (weather permitting) beginning April 17 thru October 16. The cruise-in location is Coastal Community Church, 101 Village Avenue, Yorktown, VA 23693. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it’s cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to local charities. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. Please observe all current COVID masking and protocols.For more information about the cruise-ins, go to our website at www.ccccva.com or our Classic Cruisers Car Club Facebook page. You can also contact Paul James 804-694-6065
- J and R's Cruise In 3rd Saturday of each month weather permitting from April to September Yoders Country Market, 2105 S. Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727. 4pm to 8pm DJ music, 50/50. No Burnouts. Please be respectful of everyone. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email email@example.com Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va
- Cars & BYO Coffee - Last Saturday of each month through October at the Classic Car Center, 3591 Lee Hill Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 540-370-4474. The first event will be on May 29. It shall start as usual at 8:00 AM and end at 10AM. To comply with the Governor’s Re-opening announcement, we shall be making the following adjustments to the remainder of the 2021 Cars and Coffee gatherings: Facemasks must be worn both inside and outside our building by all participants. We cannot serve coffee, so bring your own (if you forget, there is a Hardy’s and 7-11 just north of us and a WAWA just south). We shall be providing Oreos, Teddy Grahams and Barnum’s Animals Crackers individually prepackaged by Nabisco to go with the coffee you bring. Please help us make these few minor safety adjustments and we can all enjoy a morning of socializing and car talk AGAIN!!
- Heart of Virginia Classic Auto Club Cruise-ins on the 3rd Saturday of every month April to September at 1521 S. Main St. Farmville, VA 23901 (Behind Hardee’s) Hours - 5:00 pm until ............ 50/50 and door prizes. For more info contact Maurice Maxwell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rumblers Car Club monthly Cruise-In, - we meet the third Saturday of the month from April-October from 3-8pm. Cruise-In is located at 16092 Colonial Trail Hwy, Crewe, Virginia 23930. Rumblers is a local car club based out of Crewe and we're just a bunch of car people that like having fun. We like having all makes and models of all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Phone:434-755-1754 Email: Jernigan521@gmail.com
- Blackstone Cruise In LAST Saturday of Each month (May-October3-7 PM
On the lawn at Schwartz Tavern (Corner of High and Tavern Streets in Historic Downtown Blackstone Va)
Contact person is Devin Foster @ 434 294 7731
- Every Sunday, year round with weather permitting, The East End Cruise-in is in full effect, 3031 Mechanicsville Turnpike at the Advance Auto Parts Store in the Oak Hill Shopping Center Plaza Richmond, VA. 23223 (Route 360 East). Every Sunday afternoon 2:30-3:00pm until dusk when everyone leaves. Door prizes occasionally, music, 50/50 drawing and etc. It's the large parking lot in front of the Food Lion. Bring your folding chairs and have some fun. Open to all makes and models! Contact Paul Holmes 804-663-8806 with any questions.
- "Sunday Cruzin in Bryan Park". Sundays, April 1st - May 15th No Admission Noon - Dusk - At Bryan Park's - In The Azalea Loop Section
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Third Sunday of Every Month, McKenney Cruisers Cruise-In. May through October 2pm - 5pm. Located on 1st Street in McKenney Va. 23872. Food truck will be available with food and drink. Contact: Connie (804) 720 -7787/ Tony (804) 691-1104 for information.
- Every Sunday Rams Cafe in Prince George VA right off of 95 exit 45. We would like to offer All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good food with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-95. The address is 12600 S Crater Road S Prince George VA 23808 a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great food. We will be having a 50/50 drawing for all that participate and 10% off on all Deli Items. Parking lot is open from 5pm to 8pm. We are a brand new store that is looking to be a part of the community and due to the size of our lot there is alot of space to use and very nice bathrooms. If you are interested please contact Jennifer@rampetroleum.com or call at 804-250-9764 or Stephanie@rampetroleum.com or call at 804-704-5041.