2021 Shows and Events
- September 26 - Sunday, 1:00PM-6:00PM (Rain Date Sunday October 3, 2021) River City Cruizers 2nd Annual Car and Truck Show, Westchester Commons Shopping Center, 361 Perimeter Drive, Midlothian, VA. 23113 (in front Regal Cinemas) This year's show will be a fund raiser for The Virginia Home for Boys and Girls. Tell your friends and bring the family, Spectators are FREE! The show is open to any year, make or model car or truck. Top 20 Awards will be given based on Participant vote as well as Sponsor's Pick Awards. There will be Vendors, 50/50, door prizes, raffles, games, NSRA Safety Inspections, several on location restaurants, FUN and much more. New for this year will be a swap meet and car corral. Advance registration is $15/vehicle and must be received by September 17th ($25/vehicle after September 17 and at the event). You can download your registration form at www.rivercitycruizers.com/events For additional information or questions email Angela at email@example.com or Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of this event MUST be adhered to. Hope to see you there!
- September 27th - River City Cruizers is hosting a Fundraiser at Texas Roadhouse
1570 Koger Center Blvd. Richmond VA 23235 from 4pm to 9pm to Benefit Bully Rescue Advocacy Inc. Please come out to support this worthwhile cause by presenting a flier to Texas Roadhouse who will donate a portion of your food sales. This applies to dine in and /or to go orders. Please contact Angela Horowitz - President@rivercitycruizers.com or call 804-839-7310 for more information. Download flyer: BullyRescue.pdf
- September 29 - October 3 - Fall Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=fall+carlisle
- October 2 - (TBD-if the state is opened up per the Governor) will be the date for the "Biggest Car Show Roundup in Virginia", presented by the Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club. This will be the 21st Annual Southern Knights Cruisers Veterans Car and Bike Show and is being held at Richard Bland College in Petersburg, VA 23805. The Show will start at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm. The Show will benefit the charities that help our country’s military and their veterans. The charities are the “Fisher House”, “McGuire Veterans Hospital’s Fund #1161**OEF/OIF/OND: This fund will be used to support the needs of returning Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn patients and their family members who visit McGuire VAMC”, “Fort Lee’s Holiday Helper Association” and “Richard Bland College’s Scholarship Fund”. This open show attracts the highest quality show cars from Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. You don't want to miss this year’s show, where over 300 show cars, trucks, and bikes are expected to attend! No matter what you like, Antiques, Classics, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Customs, Compacts, Tuners, Off Road Trucks, Custom trucks, Monster trucks, Antique Military Trucks, Antique Fire Trucks, Antique Police Cars, Race Cars and Bikes, they will be there. All total, there will be more than 140 awards given out at this year’s show. Because of increased interest each year, this show continues to grow. You can now register and pay on-line (this feature will be avalable in May/June), if you need more information about the show or want to register, go to our website www.southernknightscruisers.com and click on show details, or Email at email@example.com.
- October 2 - It’s “HARDEES NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruzing Cruise-in! 4:30 PM to 9 PM, weather permitting, at HARDEES (Rte. 10 at Old Stage Rd. in Chester) This is in conjunction with the Southern Knights Cruisers and their annual car show at Richard Bland College. (listed above) After a long day at the car show, the Southern Knights DJ’s take a well-deserved break from the cruise-in, and we will be the “guest hosts” for the evening. Oldies music and food and classic cars. Our regular cruisers are encouraged to attend the show during the day and EVERYONE is invited to stop by Hardees in the evening. For more info, contact the Southern Knights. (see the Cruise side of this web page)
- October 2 - 40th Annual British Car Festival at Ridgeview Park in Waynesboro, VA (700 S Magnolia Ave, Waynesboro, VA 22980) sponsored by the Shenandoah Valley British Car Club. - Information is posted at this website: www.svbcc.net or email CarShowChair@svbcc.net
- October 2 - 33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show in Historic Downtown Leesburg 20175, 12-4 pm (line-up 9:30-11am), $20 pre-registration ($25 day of show) $2 requested donation for attendees, 150 cars, dash plaques and 30+ awards. Matt Wilburn, 571-252-1980; www.lcps.org/carshow
- October 2 - (Raindate Oct. 3) 18th Annual “Lost in the 60’s” at Eastside Speedway,
134 Al Gore Lane, Waynesboro,Va.22980 . Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing
Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 pm. Show Awards 3:00 pm.
Personality interviews 9:30 pm. Drags time trial 11:00 am. Eliminations 2:00 pm
All Day Event. Over 600 entries last year. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 2nd Saturday - The Second Annual Pro Collision (12403 James Madison Highway, Orange, VA 22960) Fundraiser Cruise-In for the Fisher House Foundation from 1PM – 5PM. This is a collaborative effort with Cruisin For Heroes and the Pro Collision Center. Music provided by “DJ Chip”, 50/50 raffle, door prizes (including a full detailing coupon valued at $165). There will also be a military vehicle display and the National Auto Body Council will be on hand doing a First Responder Emergency Extrication Demonstration. For more information and a flyer go to cruisinforheroes.com.
- October 2nd — 10th Annual Car Showoff Cruise-In and NSRA Appreciation/Safety Day car show. To be held at 1131 Court Street, Victoria, VA from 11 - 3 pm. No registration fee. Dash plaques and goodie bags for the first 100 hot rods, Free NSRA Safety pins and free Safety Inspections, Door Prizes, Food, and 50/50 drawing. For Cruise-In information contact Mike McGee (434) 480-2837 or Email: email@example.com, or call Mike at (434) 321-3757. For NSRA information contact Larry Anderson (757) 620-0544 or Rusty Holcomb (804) 539-9318
- October 2 – The 4th Annual PRBC Car Show and Fall Festival to benefit church ministries. Parham Road Baptist Church 2101 N. Parham Rd., Richmond, VA 23229 Phone 804-837-7303. Hours 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Free spectator admission, $15 early registration & $20 day of event for judged classes, $10 show and shine. Dash plaques given to top 2 in each class. Great food, and refreshments. Live music featuring Amy Ladd and others. Lots of games and activities for children and also, craft booths. Ya’ll come out and join the fun! Check us out on Facebook (PRBC Annual Car Show). For more information, contact Jim Thomas at 804-370-7356 or Wayne Williams at 804-837-7303 (email: PRBC.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- October 2 – The Crozet Car Show at Old Trail Village, on the corner of Old Trail Dr. and Golf Dr., Crozet, Virginia 22932. Phone 434-531-5401. Hours: staging starts at 7 AM, show starts at 8:30 AM and concludes at 12 noon. Admission is $20 donation either in cash at the gate, or via direct electronic donation to the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department at crozetfire.org/donations. Bring receipt of online donation for entry into the show. Breakfast food truck, music, DJ, raffles, 11 classes, trophies, dash plaques for first 100. For more information, contact Steve Sellers at email@example.com or call 434-531-5401. Facebook page for show is www.facebook.com/crozetcarshow.
- October 2 - Classic Car Cruise 'Round - Join Hanover, Henrico, Chesterfield and Colonial Heights Parks and Recreation departments as we host this "cruise down" Route 301. As classic car owners make each stop, you will receive a swag bag of goodies and those classics that cruise into all four (4) stops by the arrival times, will be entered into the prize drawings to be held at the end of the Classic Cruise 'Round. Participation is limited to pre-1996 vehicles. Free event but pre-registration is required, as a limited number of spaces are available. For more information, including the route stops and times, for the Classic Cruise ‘Round, please visit tinyurl.com/CruiseRound2021
- October 3 - 11th Annual All Mopar Car Show at Chrysler of Culpeper, 11030 James Monroe Hwy (Route 29) Culpeper, VA 22701. 9Am - 3 PM. $15.00 Donation Per Show Car. Open to all Mopar’s Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, DeSoto, AMC and Willys owners. Rain date October 10. Proceeds benfit Hospice of the Piedmont. Contact: Tony Veloudas 540-286-0530 Email: veloudasa at gmail.com or Dave Major 540-848-1536; firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 7 - 10 - 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' at Ocean City, Maryland, Roland E. Powell Convention Center, 4001 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842-3235. This is the 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin’. With events taking place at the Convention Center and at the Inlet Parking Lot, there will be plenty of opportunities to see over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks cruisin’ the streets, along with Boardwalk parades, live entertainment, celebrities trophies and lot more! Admission is $10/day Thursday & Sunday, $15/day Friday & Saturday. Children under 14 are free with an adult (Tickets good at OCCC & Inlet ) Info: www.oceancity.com
- October 9 - Devin Samuels Memorial Truck Show at Rosie’s – Colonial Downs – 10515 Colonial Downs Parkway New Kent, Va. 23124.
Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Details: In memory of Devin Samuels to support Seat Belt Awareness
Trucks only please, any year, new or old. $25 Donation per truck, proceeds to benefit Seat Belt Awareness.
Music, Food, Trophies/Awards, 50/50 Raffle. For more info please contact David Small 804-486-0705
- October 9 – 2021 OBGCC FALL CLASSIC SHOW: Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers will host their annual “Fall Classic” Car, Bike and Truck Show at Strosnider Chevrolet, 5200 Oaklawn Boulevard, Hopewell, VA 23860. Mark your calendars for this show as it is a “can’t miss” event. This will be a judged show with over 70 awards, including top 25 for 79 and older and top 25 for 80 and newer. “Best Of” awards and two “Best of Show” awards. Day of show registration is $20.00, vendors, $25.00. Registration starts at 8:00am and lasts until 12:00 noon. Award presentation will start at 3:00pm. Our music van will be there. Goodie bags will be given to the first 100 at registration. We will also have a 50/50 raffle and silent auction. All money collected will benefit our supported local charities. Additional information can be found at www.obgcc.com or Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers on Facebook. Contact person is Gordon Ford, 804-712-1643 or email email@example.com
- October 9 - Annual Christ Church Car Show at Christ Episcopal Church, 8951 Courthouse Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553, Registration: 8:30--12 Noon, $20 day of the event, Food/Drinks,50-50,
DJ Xtraordinaire-Chip Harvey, Dash Plaques for first 100 cars, Trophies for Best Paint, Engine, Plus Top 50 Awards and Best of Show--5 Foot Trophy. Contact: Roger: 540-846-5192
- October 9 - Annual Varina Ruritan Car Show at Varina Ruritan 8081 Recreation Road, Henrico, VA 23231 10 AM TO 2 PM. Trophies will be presented in six categories voted on by participants and spectators. Food trucks will also be on site. This free family event will bring out some of the most unique classic and modern custom cars in thearea! Visit the Varina Ruritan Facebook page for more information and to pre-register. Contact person Buddy Whitlow, Varina Ruritan President firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 9 - The staff and management of Gayle's Auto Collision Repair would like to take this opportunity to invite you to their 3rd Annual Country Cruise-In. This event will be held on Saturday October 9th from 10.a.m. to 2 p.m. Rain date will be October 23rd. Location will be 19364 Beaverdam Road, Beaverdam Va. 23015. All years, makes and models of cars, trucks and motorcycles are welcome to attend and admission is free. Food and concessions will be prepared by Zion Christian Church Men's Fellowship and Fre-Ray Sounds will be spinning the tunes thru out the day. There will be door prizes and a 50/50 raffle to benefit Chapter 90 of the American Legion Riders as well. Limited vendor spaces will also be available. While in town for the cruise-in be sure and check out the Beaverdam Heritige Day Festival activities just up the road. For any question or info please call (804)449-6341 or email email@example.com. Hope to see you there.
- October 9 - Chris Classic Car Show Can Food Drive 10am to 3pm, at the Chester Road FoodLion Parking Lot.
Supporting The Hand Up Community Resource Center. Registration Fee : 10 Can Goods to Enter Car Show, Registration Time : 9am to 10:30am, Chester Roa Foodlion 9801 Chester Road 23831. For Info Contact: Chris 804-678-9724
- October 9 - It’s “ITALIAN NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 4:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at CANDELA’S (WEST) ITALIAN RESTAURANT (Midlothian Tpk. in Kroger’s Plaza, near 288) Come enjoy some great homemade Italian food and oldies music on a pleasant October evening. All cruisers receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Banquet room available if we have a large turnout. Same family that owns the Robious Rd. restaurant, but a much BIGGER parking lot!! For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-379-0910.
- October 9 - The Old Dominion Historical Fire Society Antique Fire Apparatus and Muster at Wilck's Lake Island Park, Farmville, VA (1623 West Third Street, Farmville, VA 23974). 9AM to 3 PM. FREE Admission - Public Welcome! Open to all antique and in-service fire and rescue apparatus.
You do not need to be a member of ODHFS to attend. For more information on the Muster contact Floyd Greene at 804-347-9016. Website: ODHFS Annual Antique Fire Muster
- October 9 - Shenandoah Speedway Car Show. 301 Precision Rd, Shenandoah Va 22849. The show will be held in the infield of the speedway. Proceeds from this show go to support the Longest Day Alzheimer’s Association. Registration is $20 that begins at 10 a.m. and ends at 12:30 a.m. Dash plaques to the first 200 cars. 50/50 raffle and door prizes. Food provided by Shenandoah Lions Club. Over 70 awards to be given out at 2:30p.m. Top 50 and many best of classes including Motorcycles. Call Ronnie Snoddy 540-320-6971 or email RWSVRT@AOL.COM with any questions.
- October 10 - Richmond's 31st BOPC Show, Sponsored by the Old Dominion Chapter, POCI, at Haley Buick-GMC 5500 S. Laburnum Ave. Richmond, VA. Open to all Buicks, Olds, Pontiacs, Cadillacs, and GMC Trucks from :9:00AM to 4:00PM with Registration until 12:00 Noon. Pre-registration $15.00/Day of Show $20.00, Free to Spectators. For info contact call Mike Abernathy 804-328-1419, firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyer is at www.olddominionpoci.org.
- October 11th - River City Cruizers is hosting a Fundraiser at Texas Roadhouse
1570 Koger Center Blvd. Richmond VA 23235 from 4pm to 9pm to Benefit Yeshua's House which serves women and children who come from domestic violence situations. Please come out to support this worthwhile cause by presenting a flier to Texas Roadhouse who will donate a portion of your food sales. This applies to dine in and/or to go orders. Please contact Angela Horowitz - President@rivercitycruizers.com or call 804-839-7310 for more information. Download flyer: RCCAmericanVeteransTributeD2D.pdf
- October 15 -16 - Show, Shine, Shag & Dine Car Show 205 N. Garnett Street, Henderson, NC 27536. Friday 11am-9pm, Saturday 7:30am-5pm. Info www.kerrlake-nc.com/car-show
- October 16th - Street Dreams Cruisers Breast Cancer Awareness Cruise-in at Advance Auto Parts, 3609 Oaklawn Boulvard Hopewell, Virginia 23860.
Time: 9am until 4pm. Admission is free. For more information contact Glenn Harris: SDC President at 804-317-0025
Minnie Harris: SDC Event planner at 804-720-3287 Email email@example.com Website www.streetdreamscruisers.net
- October 16 - Cars on Kiawah at Kiawah’s Ocean Course Park, 906 Ocean Course Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455. Contacts: Millie Horton firstname.lastname@example.org
(843) 367-7250 or Irene Breland email@example.com (843) 870-2894 Hours: 10a.m.—3 pm Saturday, October 16. Registration $40. Admission: Free. Parking:
$20 cash per car. Registration begins April 1. Come out to the beautiful Ocean Park and enjoy a family-friendly display of 250 cars showcasing the history and evolution of the automobile. Food trucks on site along with other car-related vendors. For more information or to register your car go to www.carsonkiawah.com.
- Cancelled due to Covid concerns. We hope to resume the car shows in May 2022.
October 16 - Deltaville Maritime Museum Car Show/Cruise In at 287 Jackson Drive, Deltaville, Va. 23043 Phone 804-776-7200
Hours 10 AM - 4 PM. No pre-registration required - if a club coming as group would appreciate contacting Museum in advance with number of cars expected - and no registration fee. This is a non-judged show. Partcipants will receive one voucher per car for a free entree at Bill's Bistro, a door prize ticket, and free admission to all Museum buildings and exhibits. The F D Crockett, a 63 ft buy boat restored by museum volunteers over a 10 year period will be open for viewing and free creek cruises will be available on the museum's deadrise the Jennie May. Show is being held in conjunction with the annual Art and Seafood Festival which features food, entertainment, displays, vendors, and childrens games and activities. It is the perfect venue for a family day at a car show with much to interest the wife and the children. More information about the museum can be found on the museum website deltavillemuseum.com or by contacting Gordon Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org or the museum directly at email@example.com.
- October 16 - Dressler Farm 3rd Annual Classic Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show. 1400 Dorset Road Powhatan, VA 23139. Hours 12-5pm Saturday. There will be Trophies 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Trophies for Best. Registration $25.00. Free public parking. Meal tickets $10 includes Barbecue, stew, sides and dessert. 50/50 raffle and door prizes. All proceeds to benefit local family and support food pantry
For more information contact Lynn Dressler 804-840-2883 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit Facebook Dressler Farm Car Show.
- October 16 - Car and Truck Show - a shine event – Calling all Antique, Street Rods, Low Riders, Rat Rods, any kind of car or truck to Chester Baptist Church parking lot on October 16, 2021 from 8 to 11 AM (4317 School St, Chester, VA 23831 - just off Harrowgate Road). This is a free event to show off your vehicle. All Car clubs are welcome to attend. Meet other car enthusiasts. Contact Richard Nexsen, President of Crater Car Club at RNEXSEN@YAHOO.COM
- October 16 - 11:00AM-3:00PM. River City Cruizers will be hosting a mid-day cruise in at Classic Touches Store located at 12710 Patrick Henry Highway, Amelia Courthouse Virginia 23002. Classic Touches will have a food truck on site and River City Cruizers will provide the music, 50/50, and door prizes. No registration, not entry fees, just a good time out in Amelia. For a virtual visit to the store visit www.classictouches.biz. For additional information about the cruise-in call Classic Touches at 804-561-1932 or email email@example.com
- October 16 - It’s “VETERAN’S DAY EARLY” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 4:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at MISSION BBQ (Midlothian Tpk. in Wegman Plaza) Open to everyone, but……Since Veteran’s Day is in November, (after the cruise-in season ends) the restaurant would like to celebrate early and offer all cruiser Veteran’s a FREE pulled pork or chicken sandwich in honor of their service. All cruisers attending receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Come enjoy some great BBQ and oldies music on a pleasant October evening. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-362-2257. Rain date: SUNDAY, Oct. 17 at 3PM
- October 23 - Lions Club Car & Truck Show At Amelia Day Come join the fun at Amelia Day. Enjoy the music and other activities that go on all day. Wander through the crafts area. Plenty to do for the entire family. Car show registration is from 8 to 12 noon, must be registered by noon for the voting. Registration is $15 in advance or $20 the day of. Contact Lee Harrison 561-0495 or facebook.com/AmeliaLionsClub. The show is at the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot on the Amelia Courthouse Square. Show open to any year make and model. Trophies judged by participants plus Lions Club Award and People’s Choice Award. Trophies to be awarded at 2:30 p.m.
- October 23 - Xtreme Limits & 610 Cruisers Annual Halloween Bash for Charity. Saturday, October 23rd (rain date October 30th) 3pm-8pm. Open to all vehicles. This is a car show and trunk-or-treat (which begins at 530pm). $20 per vehicle or $10 with a non-perishable donation for the Fxbg Food Bank or with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy for Toys 4 Tots. Trunk-or-treat and Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples on 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques for the 1st 50, Goodie Bags for the 1st 100, Vendors, Food Trucks, 50/50 Raffle, Raffle Items and door prizes. Profits will be going to the Wounded Warrior Project and the 50/50 will be going to Toys 4 Tots. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- October 23 - It’s “BIG BOAT NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 4:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at CAPTAIN DON JULIO RESTAURANT (Midlothian Tpk. at Wadsworth near Powhite Pkwy) Open to everyone, but……all drivers of “land yachts” will receive 10% off their dinner purchase; Cadillacs, Oldsmobile, Lincolns, Chryslers, the big Pontiacs, etc…..Management reserves the right to determine. All cruisers attending receive a free soft drink with dinner purchase. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-447-3400. Rain Date: SUNDAY, Oct. 24 at 3 PM
- October 23 – The 19th Annual Virginia Fall Classic Car, Truck and Bike Show brought to you by the Virginia Peninsula Car Club Council to benefit Children’s Hospital of the Kings Daughters (CHKD). Show is at Newport News Park, 13560 Jefferson Ave., Newport News, VA, 23603. Show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Includes trophies for the top 50 vehicles, goody bags for the first 100 participants to check-in on show day, food and merchandise vendors, music, 50/50 raffle (includes 50/50 raffle plus extra prizes to be drawn), and a couple of cool demonstrations. Please check our website for info on our Friday night Kruz-in and Sunday Poker Run (at other locations). The registration form is also on the website. First 100 pre-registrations post-marked by Oct. 1st will receive a 2021 dash plaque and your car’s photo in the show program. (Email photos as directed on registration form to make sure they get in!) Website: www.vafallclassic.org. Please forward questions to Marci Hunt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 29 - 31 - 17th Rims On The River Vintage Custom & Hot Rod Show in downtown Wilmington NC. Info at www.rimsontheriver.com
- October 30 - St. James 6th Car & Bike Show. Located at St. James Baptist Church at address 17227 James Madison Hwy., Palmyra, VA 22963. From 12:00 PM-4PM. $10 Registration for show participants/per vehicle. Registration ends @ 3PM. This show is open to all years, makes, and models. Cruise In’s are WELCOMED! Spectator attendance FREE! Come and enjoy great music, people, raffle prize drawings throughout the afternoon and lots of fun for all ages! Please contact Angie Washington, prior to the event if you have any questions email email@example.com. For calls on the day of the event, be sure to call 434-589-2022. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SJBCpalmyra for updates.
- October 30 - 2nd Annual Halloween Hot Rod Car Show and Trunk or Treat School Fundraiser
The event is 10AM - 3PM at Thomas Hunter Middle School 387 Church St, Mathews, VA 23109.
This is a community event hosted by Thomas Hunter Middle School as fundraiser for student activities. There will be a car show, live music, trunk or treat, food trucks, 50/50 raffle, and more! This event is free for spectators. The entry fee for participants in the car show will be a minimum $10 donation and a bowl of candy for trunk or treat. All proceeds go to the school. Judged awards will be given for Best in Show, Best Halloween Display, Student's Choice, and Best in Class for various categories of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Rain Delay November 6. Come show your car and pass out some candy to the next generation of gearheads! For more information contact Ken Noonan - firstname.lastname@example.org - 804-725-2434 ex 2119.
- October 30th - The Old School Hotrodders of Virginia Fall Cruise in & Swap Meet 19621 Namozine Road Sutherland, VA 23885 10am - 4pm. The Woodstock of Cruise In's! Open to all vehicles 1981 and older. Not your average cruise in - expect burnouts, pin up girls and more. Swap meet / car corral spaces $25. Darrell Olgers 804-943-2283 email@example.com. See the Facebook group Old School Hot Rodders of Virginia
- October 30 - IN THE WORKS, a Halloween Party/Cruise-in at HOOTERS, (Huguenot Rd.) weather permitting! This event is in the planning stage and will be determined by the weather forecast for that weekend. Watch this space for further details, TBA.
- November 10th - River City Cruizers is hosting a Fundraiser at Texas
1570 Koger Center Blvd. Richmond VA 23235 from 4pm to 9pm to Benefit
American Veteran's Tribute. Please come out to support this worthwhile
cause by presenting a flier to Texas Roadhouse who will donate a portion
of your food sales. This applies to dine in and/or to go orders. Please
Angela Horowitz - President@rivercitycruizers.com or call 804-839-7310
for more information. Download flyer: RCCYeshua'sHouseD2D.pdf
- November 12 - 14 - Coastal Virginia Auto Show - Virginia Beach Convention Center - 3-Day Indoor Show and 1-Day Outdoor Show. Cash Prizes, Giveaways, Demos, Pin Up Context, Children's Area, Live Music and Celebrity Guest Appearances. Info cvautoshow.com
- Do you dig hot rods, custom cars and antique vehicles? Then the Franklin Cruise-In is for you! Come join us throughout late spring and the whole summer in a family-friendly environment that is FREE to all spectators and registrants. Open to antique cars and trucks, street rods, custom bikes, or "anything cool" as some of us like to say.
When: Wednesday evenings; 4 pm to sundown; April 28th through October 13th
Where: Main Street in Downtown Franklin in the parking lot in front of the Fire Station
In association with: Bobby's Tire & Auto Care and the City of Franklin Parks & Recreation
- Law Tigers Motorcycle Lawyers in partnership with City of Hopewell are doing monthly cruise in "DOWNTOWN THUNDER". All cars, trucks and motorcycles are invited. 4-8 PM. Dates and locations below:
5/27 (raindate 6/3) - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment by "No Last Name"
6/24 (raindate 7/9) - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment by "Side Chick"
7/22 (raindate 7/29) - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment by "Monkey Fist"
8/21 (raindate 8/28) - Jordan Point Marina, Entertainment by "Art/Double Down"
9/9 - Hopewell Yacht Club, Entertainment by "4-Play"
9/11 - Event will be at Colonial Harley Davidson 1pm to 6pm
10/9 - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment TBD
- Every Friday from April 2nd the Varina Cruisers will have a cruise in from 5pm until 8pm at the Dairy Queen on Route 5 in Varina. All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good ice cream with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-295. The address is 3275 New Market Rd, Richmond, VA 23231 For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NK Cruisers, a local car enthusiast and cruise-in group bringing the car community together between Richmond and Williamsburg. The focus is New Kent, Charles City, and Lanexa but we welcome all folks from all areas. All years, makes, models, cars, trucks,motorcycles, tractors, are welcome. Currently our cruise-in will meet Every Friday 5-9PM(Apr-Oct) and 1st and 3rd Saturday's 11AM-3PM (Nov-March) at Rosie's at Colonial Downs, Lot 7. Inclement weather cancels. Plenty of parking and room for trailered show, race, project vehicles. Golf carts are allowed onsite. If you have one bring it. Restaurant and facilities. The address is 10515 Colonial Downs Pkwy New Kent, VA 23124 or more information email: email@example.com and NK Cruisers NK Cruisers Facebook page for announcements and information. Easy access from all points Route's 155, 60, 249, & 64
- Virginia Classic Cruisers’ cruise in at Pearson Honda located at 14001 Hull Street Rd in Chesterfield is back on! Join us every second Friday of the month from 5-7pm starting June 11th till October. Food, music, sno cones for the kids, and good times to be had by all. Come join us! For more information call Allen at 804-745-0300 or find us on Facebook
- 3rd Friday of every month from May to September, 5:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, Summer Cruise In at the Spotsylvania American Legion Post 320, 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania VA 22553. 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, Music, Food Available, all are welcome. Info: Ron Wactor, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 540-972-2546
- Every Friday night weather permitting Cruise in at Stump's Pig and Pint on 1164 Wilkinson Road, Henrico 23227. 5pm to 9pm. Music by Fre-Ray Sounds! Come on out and enjoy some BBQ and awesome cars. Contact me DJ Foxy at Fre-Ray Sounds on Facebook
- Brunetti’s Express Year Round in the Kooliest Town of Mechanicsville at the Corner of 301 & Atlee Road. If the Weather is Good Cruise Out 3:30 till ? Every Saturday Afternoon Chill Out (no pun intended) w/Like Minded Motor Heads in a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great Pizza. For More Info Call Lea at Still Runnin Magazine at 386.846.2347 cell or 804.746.2791.
- Saturdays weather permitting 8 AM – 10 AM Cars and Coffee Richmond, Regency Mall at the food court entrance, 1420 Parham Road, Richmond, Va. Held every other Saturday. See dates on the calendar: carsandcoffeerichmond.com/Calendar.aspx
- The Time Bandit's Car Club 2021 cruise-in locationed at Hardee's on 360 Amelia Virginia schedule as follows: starting in April second Saturday dates are 4/10/21, 5/8/21, 6/12/21, 7/10/21, 8/14/21, 9/11/21, 10/30/21, and the 10/30 date is a Halloween party cruise-in. DJ music starts at 3 pm with 50/50 raffle and prizes. Contact information Jeff at 804-241-1785 or email at email@example.com
- THE CHESTERFIELD SATURDAY NIGHT “CRUISING CRUZ-IN” RETURNS , APRIL THRU OCTOBER. (weather permitting): 4:30 to 8PM. Join Jeff & Monica at a different CAR-FRIENDLY restaurant each week for the cruise-in featuring plenty of unlimited spacious parking, outdoor patio dining (some restaurants); Most restaurants will offer FREE soft drink or dessert for everyone in the vehicle with your dinner purchase; gift card drawings; Special themed events will be held throughout the season open to ALL cruisers, but spotlighting the featured vehicles. (Topless Night, Truck Night, Mustang Night, etc...) ALL SPECIAL EVENTS WILL BE LISTED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS WEBSITE…. Cadillac Jeff spins the oldies music from the 50's thru the 80's; (a different set list every week). We will try to get promo flyers to be distributed at the cruise-in restaurants, at local car shows and events, OR e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see you at the cruise-in!
- The Southern Knights Cruisers are moving their cruise in back to Hardees on Old Stage Rd. and Route 10 in Chester, VA-- Starting Saturday, August 7th thru October 30th, (weather permitting), 5:00 till 9:00 or until everyone leaves. DJ's "Wolf Man” John Newton, along with the “MO” Melinda Oliver and “Dan the Man” Danny Herald will be playing great cruising music along with 50/50 raffles, and much more. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Don’t miss the greatest cruise-in in central VA ... Info: Ricky Williams, 804-691-3754, E-mail email@example.com or at www.southernknightscruisers.com
- The Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club has resumed its Cruise-In. It is starting on Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, but has been moved to a new location for 2021. The New location is 2600 Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA (Rent-E-Quip and Farmer's Market) every Saturday. Last date at this location is July 31. The starting time is 5p.m. and goes through 9p.m. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. There will be a food truck on-site to provide drinks and food. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Details: Ricky Williams (804) 526-8865 or visit www.southernknightscruisers.com
- Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruisers will once again host the Monthly First Saturday Breakfast Cruise In starting Saturday April 3rd 2021 at the Keystone Tractor Museum and Keystone Grill located at 880 West Roslyn Road Colonial Heights VA. This event will be held the first Saturday of each month weather permitting starting at 8:00am. All makes and models including bikes are welcome at this free cruise in. Our members will be on site with our music van playing music and occasionally handing out door prizes and possibly a 50/50 drawing to support our local Veteran organizations. Stop in for the Breakfast Special at the Keystone Grill or visit the Truck and Tractor Museum and enjoy the vehicles on display while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts. Check our Facebook Page or Website OBGCC.com for any updates or contact Gordon Ford at 804-712-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Second Saturday of Each Month - 5 PM till Sundown - April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9 at the Locust Grove Town Center at Routes 20 and 611. Dine on Site at Champs Chicken at the Market, Mama's, Graze Steak House, Guacamole Mexican and more. Hosted by Good Time Cruisers Car Club. Visit us at www.goodtime-cruisers.webs.com and Good Time Cruisers on Facebook. We donate our proceeds to local charities including Lake of the Woods & Mine Run Fire & Rescue, Boy Scouts Troop 197, Wilderness Branch Library, Project Linus, Orange County Toy Box, Wilderness Food Pantry and more. Free to spectators and participants - donations accepted. Please bring canned goods for local food pantry. Our DJ plays the best oldies, 50/50, door prize drawings, awards for vehicles in multiple categories, favorite diamond in the rough vehicle.
- The 2021 Classic Cruiser’s cruise-ins resume every Saturday night from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM (weather permitting) beginning April 17 thru October 16. The cruise-in location is Coastal Community Church, 101 Village Avenue, Yorktown, VA 23693. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it’s cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to local charities. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. Please observe all current COVID masking and protocols.For more information about the cruise-ins, go to our website at www.ccccva.com or our Classic Cruisers Car Club Facebook page. You can also contact Paul James 804-694-6065
- J and R's Cruise In 3rd Saturday of each month weather permitting from April to September Yoders Country Market, 2105 S. Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727. 4pm to 8pm DJ music, 50/50. No Burnouts. Please be respectful of everyone. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email email@example.com Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va
- Cars & BYO Coffee - Last Saturday of each month through October at the Classic Car Center, 3591 Lee Hill Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 540-370-4474. The first event will be on May 29. It shall start as usual at 8:00 AM and end at 10AM. To comply with the Governor’s Re-opening announcement, we shall be making the following adjustments to the remainder of the 2021 Cars and Coffee gatherings: Facemasks must be worn both inside and outside our building by all participants. We cannot serve coffee, so bring your own (if you forget, there is a Hardy’s and 7-11 just north of us and a WAWA just south). We shall be providing Oreos, Teddy Grahams and Barnum’s Animals Crackers individually prepackaged by Nabisco to go with the coffee you bring. Please help us make these few minor safety adjustments and we can all enjoy a morning of socializing and car talk AGAIN!!
- Heart of Virginia Classic Auto Club Cruise-ins on the 3rd Saturday of every month April to September at 1521 S. Main St. Farmville, VA 23901 (Behind Hardee’s) Hours - 5:00 pm until ............ 50/50 and door prizes. For more info contact Maurice Maxwell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crewe Cruizers Car Club monthly Cruise-In, - we meet the third Saturday of the month from April-October from 3-8pm. Cruise-In is located at 16092 Colonial Trail Hwy, Crewe, Virginia 23930. Crewe Cruizers is a local car club based out of Crewe and we're just a bunch of car people that like having fun. We like having all makes and models of all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Phone:434-755-1754 Email: Jernigan521@gmail.com
- Blackstone Cruise In LAST Saturday of Each month (May-October3-7 PM
On the lawn at Schwartz Tavern (Corner of High and Tavern Streets in Historic Downtown Blackstone Va)
Contact person is Devin Foster @ 434 294 7731
- Cars & Coffee Last Saturday of the Month at Lost Barrel Brewing, 36138 John Mosby Highway Middleburg, VA 20117. Begins at 9 AM. Contact Natalie Femia email@example.com
- 610 Cruiser's Weekly Cruise In. Every Saturday (weather permitting) from 4-9pm, March-Oct. Open to all Vehicles. At the Staples at 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. For more information; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Every Sunday, year round with weather permitting, The East End Cruise-in is in full effect, 3031 Mechanicsville Turnpike at the Advance Auto Parts Store in the Oak Hill Shopping Center Plaza Richmond, VA. 23223 (Route 360 East). Every Sunday afternoon 2:30-3:00pm until dusk when everyone leaves. Door prizes occasionally, music, 50/50 drawing and etc. It's the large parking lot in front of the Food Lion. Bring your folding chairs and have some fun. Open to all makes and models! Contact Paul Holmes 804-663-8806 with any questions.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Third Sunday of Every Month, McKenney Cruisers Cruise-In. May through October 2pm - 5pm. Located on 1st Street in McKenney Va. 23872. Food truck will be available with food and drink. Contact: Connie (804) 720 -7787/ Tony (804) 691-1104 for information.