2021 Shows and Events
- Friday April 16 - Rams Cafe in Prince George VA right off of 95 exit 45 Cruise-In from 5 to 8 PM. We would like to offer All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good food with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-95. The address is 12600 S Crater Road S Prince George VA 23808 a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great food. We are offering to all that come FREE Fountain Drinks buy one get one Hot Dogs all toppings are free. Parking lot is open from 5pm to 8pm. We are a brand new store that is looking to be a part of the community and due to the size of our lot there is alot of space to use. If you are interested please contact Jennifer@rampetroleum.com or call at 804-250-9764.
April 17 - Adrian Maurice Cary Scholarship Fund Car, Bike and Truck Show sponsored by Providing Resources to Inspire, Develop & Empower (PRIDE), Inc. at Fluvanna County High School – 1918 Thomas Jefferson Parkway, Palmyra, VA 22963 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Rain Date – 24 April). Contact Michael 434-842-3095 or Barbara Cary at 434-996-8628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for early registration. Admission is free. Participant and vendor fee is $20.00. Donations can be mailed to Providing Resources to Inspire, Develop & Empower (PRIDE) Inc. 268 New Fork Church Ln, Palmyra, VA 22963 www.facebook.com/A4PRIDE. Event page is www.facebook.com/events/2783266501992336. Proceeds for this event will be presented to a young woman or man at graduation for college expenses. Adrian attended Fluvanna County HS. While attending VCU, he stopped to take care of his first born. After seven years of working, he realized that he needed a degree to take care of his two daughters. He completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Computer & Information Science at ECPI. Adrian passed 3 years later after starting his career in IT. This is our way of honoring our son and father giving back to the community in his memory.
- April 17 - The Tidewater Mopar Club is having a Spring Fling Cruise-In from 10am-2pm at PLEASE NOTE THE NEW LOCATION FOR THE CRUISE-IN will be at the Suffolk BBQ Co. at the Suffolk Executive Airport, 1200 Gene Bolton Drive, Suffolk, VA. Open to all makes, models, and years. Come show off your car and hang with friends. This is not a judged show. There will be a DJ, food vendor, and 50/50 raffle. We are asking a $5.00 donation with proceeds going to CHKD. For more info, email email@example.com.
- April 17th - Moodys Texaco Spring Cruise-in. 18303 Cox Road, Sutherland VA 23885. Hours 12pm to 6pm. Welcome to all brands of cars, trucks, and bikes. We will have DJ on site. A pick of the night and a exhaust competition award will be given and entry is free. Coolers welcome. Contact Dylan Rivers via call or text by (804)-894-3364 for additional information or check out our Facebook page https://fb.me/e/1E0NkCv06
- April 17 -- It’s “OPENING NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Cruise-in. 4:30 to 8 PM. Weather permitting. Our first location this year will be at Noodles & Co. (Huguenot Rd. at Alverser Drive across from CTC.) All cruiser drivers will get 15% off their dinner purchase and everyone will receive a FREE soft drink (with refills) with dinner. The restaurant will be donating 25% of all sales to the Richmond American Cancer Society. Dust the cobwebs off your ride, fire up the engine, and come join us as we kick off the 2021 season and begin to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic. firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 21 - 25 - Spring Carlisle - Wed - Sat: 7AM- 6PM. Sunday: 7AM- 12PM at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=spring+carlisle
- April 23 - 25 - Goodguys 6th Griot’s Garage North Carolina Nationals Presented by Griot's Garage at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds, 1025 Blue Ridge Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607. Website www.good-guys.com/ncn
- April 23 - 25 - Virginia International Auto Show (Motor Trend) at Richmond Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222. New cars, trucks and SUVs will fill the Richmond Raceway for the Virginia International Auto Show! Complete information at the website virginiaautoshow.com
- April 24 - Time Bandits Car Club Car Show at Amelia Veteran's Center, 16440 Five Forks Road, Amelia, VA 23002. Portion of proceeds donated to VFW. Registration $20, at gate $25, $20 car corral and vendor spots, spectators free. 50/50, picnic lunch - bring a dish, restrooms on site. Trophies by winning tickets. Contact 804-382-9231 or 804-241-1785 or Email email@example.com
- April 24th - Valley Community Church in Crozet Va, is hosting a car show for participants, and the public to come out and enjoy a great day near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Church phone 434-381-0366, Pastor John Muncy phone 434-365-9571. Trophies will be awarded for each division, having various categories. 1950 and under. 1951 to 1980. 1981- 2000, 2001- present, 1980 and older trucks. 1981 to present trucks.
$10 On site registration fee per vehicle entry. Concessions on site for breakfast at 9 am, and lunch at 11-2:30 pm. Door prizes, games, goodies on hand. Show time is 10-3 pm. Valley Community Church is located 470 Twinkling Springs, Crozet, Va. 22932. Exit 107 off, Interstate 64 between Charlottesville and Waynesboro.
- April 24 - The Williamsburg British Car Club British & European Car Show at Revolution Grille on High Street, Williamsburg, VA 23185. Phone: 865-599-0294. Hours Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Admission is free to general public, Registration for vehicles is $25 prior to March 31st, $30 after. Come see some of your favorite and unique British and European cars. This year's featured Marquee is the Mini. For more information contact Mark Caldwell at WBCC2021carshow@gmail.com or call 865-599-0294. Website for the show is www.wmbgbrit.com.
- April 24 - The BCHS Alumni 7th Annual Let's Fight Cancer Together Car Show. Teresa's Place Rt 15 S (15055 N James Madison Hwy, Dillwyn, VA 23936). 12 PM to 4 PM Pre-Entry fee $10.
Day of Entry fee $15. Registration starts at 11 AM and ends at 2 PM. Contact Travis Toney: 434-996-0941 or Jennifer Shumaker: firstname.lastname@example.org Rain date: May 1
- April 30 - May 1 - OBX Rod & Custom Festival - cruise-ins, static displays, special events, games, food & family fun, historic sites. Complete info at the website obxrodandcustomfestival.com of call 252-305-5789
- May 1st - Old School Hot Rodders of Virginia Spring Cruise In & Swap Meet 10am - 4pm at 19621 Namozine Road Sutherland VA 23885 10am - 4pm. Swap meet spaces $25. This event is geared toward folks who enjoy the "golden age" of the hot rod car scene 1950's - 70's. Vehicles 1981 and older. Burn outs, pin up girls and more. Rain date May 2nd. See the Facebook group Old School Hot Rodders of Virginia or contact Darrell Olgers at 804-943-2283 or email email@example.com
- May 1st - 6th Annual 65 Roses Car, Truck, Bike Show Benefiting Cystic Fibrosis. Location is 4009 Lafayette Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA 22408-4227. 9 am to 3 pm. $15 preregistration and $20 the day of, spectators free. Registration is from 9-12:30 the day of. Come out and enjoy all the cars we have to show off. Over 260 registered vehicles last year. Categories are: Best of Show Classic, Best of Show Modern, Best Import (1-3), Best Domestic (1-3), Best Classic Car (1985-older) (1-3), Best Classic Truck(1985-older) (1-3), Best Modern Truck, Best Bike (1-3), Best Exotic (1st only) Best Rat Rod (1st only) Best Hot Rod/Street Rod (1-3), Best Jeep (Wrangler) (1-3), Best SUV (1st only) Specialty Categories are: Best Paint, Best Interior, Best Lifted Truck, Peoples’ Choice, Furthest Traveled, Best Engine Bay, Best Stance, Best Wheels. Raffles, 50/50, food trucks, and games. First 150 to arrive receive custom dash plaques. Custom made trophies. For my information contact Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-845-8375. You can also visit our Facebook event at https://fb.me/e/3e1yW0zUQ And you can also follow us on Instagram @65roses_va.
- May 1st – Iron Chariots Car Show @ Ivor Baptist Church, 8506 Bell Ave. Ivor, VA 23866. Phone (757) 404-6361, Registration Hours 8-10am, Car Show: 10am-3PM – Awards @ 2pm. Pre-Registration $20. Registration Day of Event $25. Admission – Free. Iron Chariots Car Show is a festive Down Town family event. ALL vehicles invited. Old and Late models welcome. All funds go towards Church Mission Ministries. Trophies will be awarded for the “TOP 25 Iron Chariots!!”. Plus, Trophies will be awarded to Iron Chariots voted as “Best in Show, Best Paint, Best Interior, Best in Progress & Best in Blue.” Join us Rain or Shine for Food, Music, Craft Show, 50/50 Raffle, Iron Chariots, Fun and More!!! Website for Car Registration / Vendor Registrations, Sponsorship Forms, and show details is ivorbaptistchurch.org/ministries/iron-chariots-car-show Contact or Text Allen Montgomery @ (757) 287-8150, Collis Bryant @ (757) 334-6268 or Pastor Don Roberts @ (757) 404-6361 for additional information.
- May 1 - MDA Drive In Car Show at the Bonsack Baptist Church, 4845 Cloverdale Road, Roanoke, VA 24019. Phone (540) 366-4656. Show hours are 10:00 a.m. to 4:00p.m. Free admission for spectators. All vehicle types, makes, and models are welcome. This will be an outdoor, one day only drive in car show, featuring vehicles, flea market, vendors, food, raffle and more! Current COVID-19 mandates will be in effect, including face masks and maintaining social distancing. Preregister by April 24 for a discount on registration for vehicles and flea market/vendor spaces. Space is limited!! Vehicle and Vendor/Flea Market Spaces are standard parking space in size (9' X 20'). Dash plaques provided to the first 100 cars. Pop ups are NOT permitted at vehicle displays. There is no onsite trailer parking available. Vehicles: Advance Registration – $15.00. Day of Show Registration – $20.00 - Day of Show Registration begins at 8:00a.m. *Car owners* NOTE: there is no onsite trailer parking available. Flea Market/Vendor Spaces: Advance Registration – $25.00. Day of Show Registration – $30.00. Attention food vendors – Food Vendor spaces are $100.00 per space and may not be registered online. CALL (540) 988-5202 for availability. Day of Show Vendor Registration begins at 7:00a.m. For more information call (540) 366-4656. mdacarshow.com/11/
May 1 Moved to October 2 - 33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show in Historic Downtown Leesburg 20175, 12-4 pm (line-up 9:30-11am), $20 pre-registration ($25 day of show) $2 requested donation for attendees, 150 cars, dash plaques and 30+ awards. Matt Wilburn, 571-252-1980; www.lcps.org/carshow
- May 2 - Love the Lake Marketplace Car Show Contest, 349 Pleasants Landing Road, Bumpass, VA 23024. 11am to 3pm. Show Categories include: Classic Cars, Custom Cars, Sports Cars and People’s Choice. Cost: $35. Registration and more information on our website: www.pleasantslanding.com. Questions: email@example.com
- May 8 - Asphalt Angels 59th Annual 2021 Show and Shine at Meadow Event Park, 13111 Dawn Blvd, Doswell, VA 23047. Show participants $20, swap meet space $20, spectators per car load $10. DJ music, food trucks, car corral and swap meet, non-judged event, prixes awared by popular vote. Rain or shine event. Info Brian Wenk 804-266-1483. Website asphaltangels.net
- May 8 - Jalopyrama 16 Hot Rod Show at Talbot County Community Center, 10028 Ocean Gateway, Easton, MD 21601. Theme is "Woodies, Wagons and Tubs." Website www.jalopyrama.com
- May 8 – Classic Car Cruise In at Hanover High School, 10307 Chamberlayne Road, Mechanicsville, VA 23116, 4PM-7PM. Make the Scene' and take a step back in time to the Cruise In days when the parking lots at Hanover High (Route 301) fill with beautiful classic automobiles (pre-1999) while the sounds of the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's play in the background. Sponsored goodie items available to those that drive their classic to the Cruise In. Classic automobile owners: Make sure you claim 'dibs' on your space at the Cruise In. Door prize drawings will be held throughout the evening for those owners that drive their classic to the Cruise In. For more information, please visit: www.HanoverParksrec.com, click on the events tab or call (804) 365-7150.
- May 14 - 15 - Carlisle Import Performance Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=import+and+performance+nationals
- May 15 - 2nd Annual Breakthrough Car Show and 26th Anniversary of the Car Club Council of Central Virginia at Historic Hart Farm, 6955 Duncan Road, Petersburg, Virginia 23803 10am to 3 pm. Judging classes for all makes, models and years - classes for every vehicle! 1st and 2nd place each class plus best in show - two awards per class with classes for Stock and Modified. Goody bags, dash plaques, $5 food truck coupons for the first 150 registered - participant voting. Free spectator admission, free parking plus discounted park entry - and plenty of parking for trailers. Vendors, Food Trucks, Door prizes, music, silent auction - all proceeds go to Historic Pamplin Park. DJ will spin Oldies. Pre-registration $15 by May1 - Day of Show $20. Contact Colin Romanick, Show Chairman, 804-861-2408 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fred Fann, CCCCVA President, 804-590-9583 or email: email@example.com. Show website with flyer and registration form: Car Show
After the show there will be an “Oasis Night” cruise-in at the Cracker Barrel in Chester on Route 10 - more info will be posted later.
- May 15 -- It’s “OASIS NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Cruise-in; 4 PM to ??? at the CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT on Rte. 10 in Chester (Exit 61-B off I-95). Open to everyone, but designed for all of us attending the Pamplin Park “Breakthrough Car Show” the same day. After the car show, if you are hungry on your way back to Richmond, why not stop for a bite to eat at the restaurant? Dine with friends and enjoy the evening! The managers have given us permission to invade the parking lot and continue the party. We encourage whomever arrives first to begin “staking out” an area for the cruisers to park together. For more info, contact Fred Fann on this web page or e-mail Jeff Malo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 15 - Old School Street Cruisers and Luck Chevrolet present their Annual Car Show. We will have great food, prizes and awards. Awards include Top 30, Car Club Choice & Best of Show trophies. The show time is 8:00 - 3:00, with deadline for registration at Noon. Judging will start at 12:30. Raindate is May 22nd. Contact any member of Old School Street Cruisers for information. Carl Johnson - (804)920-8875, Greg Wyatt - (804)752-2312, Tony Johnson - (804)971-7090, Bruce Derricott - (804)909-0534, Eddie Hinton - (804)314-5107, Stuart Coles - (804)661-4995, Robert Waller - (540)748-1444, Daryl Henderson - (804)221-6785, Danny Mickey - (804)629-0496.
- May 15th ARMED FORCES DAY from 10AM to 2PM, Cruisin For Heroes & Chili’s of Culpeper (located at 15181 Montanus Drive). Chili's and Cruisin For Heroes are hosting an ARMED FORCES DAY GIVE BACK FUNDRAISER to honor our military heroes for their patriotic service. Weather permitting, anyone who comes to this event with their classic car, truck or motorcycle will receive a goody bag provided by Chili’s while supplies last, Chili’s gift cards will also be raffled off during the event and Chili’s will be donating a portion of their sales to the Fisher House Foundation. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or contact Lou Realmuto at email@example.com
- May 15 - (Raindate May 16) 1th Annual “60 Years of Cars and Stars” at
Eastside Speedway, 134 Al Gore Lane Waynesboro, Va. 22980
Nostalgia Drag Races, Giant Car Show, Drag Racing Personalities. ALL DAY EVENT.
Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 am. Drags start 11:00 am
Show Trophies 3:00 pm. 100 car show awards. 6 Drag racing classes.
Show or Spectate $20.00. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 22 - Antique Automobile Club of America, Northern Neck Region’s 27th Annual Antique Auto Show and Parts & Cars Swap Meet, at Stan’s Skateland & Dairy Freeze, Rt 3 Montross, VA, 8:30 - 3:00. Rain date is May 23. Show proceeds to benefit the Northern Neck Technical Center - Automotive Technical & Body Repair Scholarship. Save the Date and come Breeze to the Freeze and help us commemorate the reopening of the car show season with our first since 2019 and kick the COVID shut down out for good. This will not be a judged event and there will be no car classes, but we want to celebrate with our friends and past participants of our annual show, a new beginning to the car show season. It is open to all years, antique and non-antique models (cars, trucks & motorcycles).
There is no registration fee but, a suggested donation of $10.00 to help us cover the cost of our support to the scholarship program at the Northern Neck Technical Center. There will be live music, 50/50 raffle tickets, and awards for Farthest Traveled, Oldest Car, Stan’s Pick, Mayor’s Pick and Peoples Choice.
So bring out those beauties and let’s all have fun and rejoice that the good times are back! We look forward to seeing you again after a year off.
Directions: From Fredericksburg take VA-3 east to Montross – Stan’s Skateland is on right; from Newport News/Gloucester – US-17 N to Tappahannock US – right on US 360 E to Warsaw - left on to Main St/VA-3 Business, turn left onto History Land HWY/VA-3 and continue to Montross – Stan’s Skateland is on left. From Richmond/Mechanicsville follow US-360 east 360 E to Warsaw left on to Main St/VA-3 Business, turn left onto History Land HWY/VA-3 and continue to Montross – Stan’s Skateland is on left. For further information please contact (301) 346-6727, if no answer leave information. Flyer/Registration forms can be downloaded direct from Flyer/Registration Form or the Northern Neck Region website at www.nnkregionaaca.org.
- May 22 -- It’s “ORPHAN NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Cruise-in. 4:30 to 8 PM. (Weather permitting.) at the RIVER CITY DINER (Huguenot Rd. in the Shops at Belgrade) Open to everyone, but all drivers of Orphan cars will get 20% off their dinner purchase and everyone will receive a FREE ice cream sundae with dinner purchase. Orphan cars are those cars whose company is out of business. (Packard, Mercury, AMC, Pontiac, Nash, Oldsmobile, Studebaker, Kaiser, Plymouth, etc….) Rain date: Later in summer. For more details, call the Diner at 804-897-9518.
- May 22 – River City Cruizers will be hosting a Cruise-in from 4-7PM at Noodles & Company, 1401 Alverser Drive Midlothian, VA. There will be music, 50/50, door prizes, and great food! All drivers of cruise-in cars will receive 15% off their dinner purchase plus a free soft drink for each person in the car. In addition, the restaurant will donate 25% of your purchase to RCC if you mention code “GIVING25” for use in hosting other charitable events within our area. email@example.com
- June 4 - 6 - Carlisle Ford Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=ford+nationals
- June 5 - 6 - Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival. The St. Michaels Concours d'Elegance presents the 5th Annual Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival, inviting you to a weekend of motoring excellence located on the picturesque waterfront lawn of the Kent Island Yacht Club. Vehicle registration and ticket sales can be found on the Chesapeake Bay Motoring Festival website. Space is limited. chesapeakebaymotoringfestival.org
- June 12 - AACA Old Dominion Meet Association (ODMA) Car Show 7:30 am - 3:00 pm.
ODMA is a non-geographical region of AACA that includes most Virginia AACA regions and our annual car show host rotates each year. This year Roanoke Valley region invites us to enjoy a spectacular and historic venue for our 2021 meet. Natural Bridge is considered one of the “Wonders of the World.” Our host hotel is the historic Natural Bridge Hotel and that’s also where our show is held and adjacent to Virginia’s newest state park, “Natural Bridge State Park.” You’ll find reasonable rooms at our host hotel, plenty of places to visit, including nearby Lexington, Virginia and so much more to enjoy. Pre-registration required. Registrations must be postmarked by June 1st. For more information see the ODMA website (www.odma.aaca.com) or roanokeaaca.org/odma.html -- OR contact Maynard Keller, Meet Chairman: (540) 537-4636 cell, firstname.lastname@example.org or James Germann, (540) 353-6857, email@example.com
- June 13 - 3d Annual Show & Shine Car Show to Cure Parkinson’s Disease. Sunday,June 13, 2021, Williamsburg Antique Mall, 11am-4pm, 500 Lightfoot Road Williamsburg,Va 23188. Open to all makes, models, years - cars, trucks & motorcycles. Enjoy the day,support a great cause and take home some treasures from the Mall! Donations accepted to benefit the American Parkinson’s Disease Association (APDA). DJ, raffle, & restaurant on site. Sponsored by the Williamsburg Antique Mall and the Classic Cruisers Car Club (CCCC). Show chairs Al Crane (CCCC) & Scott Brubaker, Jr. (APDA & APEX Care) . Info Wes Taylor www.antiqueswilliamsburg.com 757-776-0094 or Al Crane - Classic Cruisers Car Club firstname.lastname@example.org Spectators Welcome. Please observe social distancing guidelines.
- June 19 - Richmond AACA Car Show & Swap Meet at St. Joseph's Villa, 8000 Brook Road,
Richmond, VA 23227. Info richmondaaca.com
- June 25 - 26 - Carlisle GM Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=gm+nationals
- June 26 - (Raindate June 27) 7th Annual “Rocking Chair Nationals” at Mason-Dixon Dragway, 21344 National Trail Pike, Bonesboro, Md. 21713. Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Trophies 3:00 pm. Drag time trail at 11:00 am. Funny Car Match Race plus Funny Car Drivers Reunion. $20.00 to show or spectate. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558. Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email email@example.com
- June 27 -- NSRA Appreciation Day/Safety Day, 10a – 3p at DAP’s Ice Cream, Burgers & Fries, 3278 Stuarts Draft Hwy, Waynesboro, VA 22980. No registration required and no fee, just come and enjoy the car show. Dash plaque and Appreciation Day hatpin for the first 100 cars, door prize drawings, and Safety inspection available. Info: Larry Anderson 757-620-0544 or Rusty Holcomb 804-539-9318.
- July 9 - 11 - Carlisle Chrysler Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals
- July 9 - 11 - Goodguys 23rd Summit Racing Nationals presented by PPG at the Ohio Expo Center, 717 E 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211. Website www.good-guys.com/ggn
- July 10 - Street Dreams Cruisers 6th annual Car, Truck and Bike Show. Sponsored by Strosnider Chevrolet. Will be held at the Strosnider Chevrolet dealership located at 5200 Oaklawn Blvd, Hopewell, VA. 23860. Day of show July 10, 2021 Rain date: July 17, 2021. All makes and models are welcome. Pre-registration $15.00 - $20.00 day of show. Pre-register at: streetdreamscruisers.net. For more information contact: Glenn Harris Street Dreams Cruisers President: 804-317-0025, Donald Lee, Street Dreams Cruisers Vice-president: 804-339-5629. Thanks and hope to see you there!
- August 6 - 7 - 3rd annual Hot Fun in the Summertime Cruise In and Car Show. The Cruise-In will be Friday August 6 at 6:00 PM in downtown South Hill with food and musical entertainment. The Car Show will be Saturday August 7 from 8:00 to 2:00 at South Hill Elementary School. There will be expanded judged classes this year along with food and music. We will have raffle prizes, goody bags, and a People's Choice Award. Registration and further details can be found at www.southhillchamber.com, the South Hill Chamber Facebook page, or by calling the chamber at 434-447-4547. Rain dates are August 13 for the cruise-in and August 14 for the car show.
- August 6 - 8 - Carlisle Truck Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=truck+nationals
- August 7 – Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia Ride For Wishes sponsored by Blueprint Financial Group, Richmond Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and track lap starts at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free. Donations will help us fulfill our mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses in Virginia. Take a lap around the track in your personal vehicle at Richmond Raceway when you join us in person for our Ride For Wishes. We hope you will join us to celebrate wishes and be a part of granting future wishes. For more information contact Jenna Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 259-1250. Registration online is required. Please visit our website to register today! www.va.wish.org/rideforwishes
- August 20 - 22 - Goodguys 2nd Grundy Collector Car Insurance Great American Nationals at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., York, PA 17404. Website www.good-guys.com/gan
- August 26 - 28 - Corvettes at Carlisle at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=corvettes+at+carlisle
- September 11 - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Car Show.at 5888 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, Va. 22407. Trophies for Top 30, 3 Pastor’s Choice, Participant’s Choice, Staff’s Choice, & Best in Show. Goodie bags for 1st 100 participants, 50/50, Giveaways, & DJ Chip. 12pm-4pm (registration begins @ 10am). Rain date is September 18. Info (540) 786-8317 / or email@example.com
- September 11 - Cars are cool! America has been fascinated with vehicles since the days of the Model T, and boy, how far we’ve come since then. This statement’s accuracy will be evident when you participate in and/or visit the 2021 Old Dominion Late Great Chevy Club Annual Auto Show, held September 11 with a rain date of September 18 at the Transformation Church RVA 6000 Ironbridge Rd. North Chesterfield, VA. 23234. Festivities start at 8AM until 3PM. It is open to all vehicles from 1903 including Special Interest Vehicles. Even if you’re not a car aficionado, there are still plenty of reasons to participate at this extravaganza, which is one of the Tri-Cities' largest one-day outdoor car event. But first thing’s first...we will have more details and information about the show regarding registration, awards/trophies, vendors, etc. very soon. Stand by for more details. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please contact Ben Beale 804-920-3032, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- September 11th - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Church Carshow 12-4pm (Registration @ 10am), *rain date September 18th, Top30, 2 Pastor Choices, Participants Choice, Staffs Choice, & Best in Show awards, DJ Chip, 50/50. 5888 Plank Rd. Fredericksburg, VA. Contact @ 540 786-8317/ firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- September 11th - 14th Annual HBC Car Truck & Motorcycle Show at Hyles Baptist Church, 7220 Courthouse Rd, Chesterfield, Va 23832 10:am to 3:00 pm. Trophies for classes- 1960 & below- 1961 to 1969/1970 to 1999/ 2000-2009/2010 to present we also have a custom and stock Motorcycle division, along with 1980 & older and 1981 to present Truck Division. With a Rat Rod, Specialty & Orphan Division. We will have 12 best of categories, best of show, judged & People's choice. Family Fun & entertainment with free children's activity. Concessions on site with our famous homemade barbecue, burgers, hot dogs, and our great ladies homemade bake sale. Vendor Booths are available but go Quickley , $30.00 each. Registration is $15.00 if postmarked by September 4th or $ 20.00 day of show. Donation Tickets on sale prior and during show $2.00 each, over 200 prizes awarded last year. Show is already filling up & will reach capacity, Open to the first 130 vehicles only. Registration is available online. All proceeds to benefit Childrens outreach ministry program. Rain Date September 18th.
James Leavy 804-839-6084 email@example.com www.hbccarshow.com
- September 18 - 51st Annual AACA Richmond Car Show and Swap Meet 8:00 am- 3:00 pm.
The 51st Annual Richmond Car Show and Swap meet will be held on the beautiful lawns at historic St. Joseph’s Villa. Presented by the Richmond Region AACA, First Line Workers will be honored through an extensive display of service vehicles used since the 1910’s, including fire trucks, police cars, dump trucks, and delivery vehicles. The Car Show will feature several hundred exotic, classic and modified vehicles on display near rows of Swap Meet vendors selling automotive parts, accessories and memorabilia. There will be activities for the whole family, including antique car rides. General admission proceeds benefit St. Joseph’s Villa. For more information on car show, cruise-in and vendor registration, schedule of events and tickets, please visit: www.RichmondCarShow.com.
- September 18th from 11AM to 3PM, Cruisin For Heroes & the Bull Run Region AACA are teaming up for the 45th Edgar Rohr Memorial Car Show at the Manassas Museum (9101 Prince William St.) Registration from 8AM – 11AM. This event is for 1996 and older collector vehicles. Dash plaques for the first 175 registrations, 50 awards, door prizes, silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and more. This is a charity event benefitting the Fisher House Foundation. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or www.bullrunaaca.org.
- September 25 - Zion’s Old Firehouse presents its Third Annual Car Show & Cruise-in, 16158 Beaverdam School Road, Beaverdam, VA, 23015. (Rain Date: Saturday, October 16). Registration 10 am – Noon, Judging starts at 12:30 pm, Trophy presentations will start by 2:30 pm. $20 registration fee at the gate. Save $5 -- only $15 for early registration by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 22. First Place trophies will be awarded for Best in Show, best by decade for 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s, Best model year 2000 and newer, Best convertible, Best Street Rod, and Best Survivor. Trophies will also be awarded for the Top 10 entries that don’t win one of these categories and for the car show entry that traveled the longest distance. Dash plaques for the first 40 arrivals on the show date. For those who want to bring their car and cruise-in but not enter the competition, there will not be a charge. Full day of fun activities include: 50/50 raffle, door prizes every 30 min, DJ playing oldies music, music trivia with prizes, Pork BBQ dinners and sandwiches, and a bake sale, Net proceeds from the car show and raffle will go to the Fisher House, who provides free lodging for families of Military Veterans while they are in the McGuire Veterans Hospital in Richmond. For more information, contact David Koogler at 804-540-3295 or email@example.com. Also visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ZionCruiseIn
- September 25th - Remington 3rd - 4th Annual Car Show - located at 105 E. Main Street, Remington Virginia 22734 - 9am-3pm. All vehicles welcome. $20.00 registration day of show. Registration gates open at 8am for registration. Dash plaques and goody bags for 1st 100 registrations. 50/50 - Door prizes - Raffles - Open Jukebox DJ music all day - Top of the line food vendors and local shops - Top 50 + 13 Specialty Awards & Best in Show. Awards to start at 2:00pm. Rain Date, October 2nd 2021 - 9am-3pm. For more information, contact: Ray Bohlayer-703-622-0760-(firstname.lastname@example.org) - Bill Williams-540-850-5601-(email@example.com) - Frank Williams-540-935-4887- (firstname.lastname@example.org). All proceeds go to M.M. Pierce Elementary School, Remington Va. for their Flexible Seating, Classroom Enhancement project.
- September 25th - from 8AM to 4PM, Cruisin For Heroes & MinuteMan Mall of Culpeper (located at 746 Germanna Highway) are teaming up for their 2nd Annual “Day of Giving” Fundraiser to honor our military heroes and their families. In addition to a Giant Yard Sale there will be a silent auction (winner need not be present to win), food, “DJ Chip” playing oldies and all proceeds going to Fisher House. You are welcome to stop by with your special rise or daily driver. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or contact Lou Realmuto at email@example.com.
- September 26 - Sunday, 1:00PM-6:00PM (Rain Date Sunday October 3, 2021) River City Cruizers 2nd Annual Car and Truck Show, Westchester Commons Shopping Center, 361 Perimeter Drive, Midlothian, VA. 23113 (in front Regal Cinemas) This year's show will be a fund raiser for The Virginia Home for Boys and Girls. Tell your friends and bring the family, Spectators are FREE! The show is open to any year, make or model car or truck. Top 20 Awards will be given based on Participant vote as well as Sponsor's Pick Awards. There will be Vendors, 50/50, door prizes, raffles, games, NSRA Safety Inspections, several on location restaurants, FUN and much more. New for this year will be a swap meet and car corral. Advance registration is $15/vehicle and must be received by September 17th ($25/vehicle after September 17 and at the event). You can download your registration form at www.rivercitycruizers.com/events For additional information or questions email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie at email@example.com. Any COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of this event MUST be adhered to. Hope to see you there!
- September 29 - October 3 - Fall Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=fall+carlisle
- October 1 - 2 - Shenandoah Valley British Car Festival - Information will be posted at this website: www.svbcc.net
- October 2 - (TBD-if the state is opened up per the Governor) will be the date for the "Biggest Car Show Roundup in Virginia", presented by the Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club. This will be the 21st Annual Southern Knights Cruisers Veterans Car and Bike Show and is being held at Richard Bland College in Petersburg, VA 23805. The Show will start at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm. The Show will benefit the charities that help our country’s military and their veterans. The charities are the “Fisher House”, “McGuire Veterans Hospital’s Fund #1161**OEF/OIF/OND: This fund will be used to support the needs of returning Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn patients and their family members who visit McGuire VAMC”, “Fort Lee’s Holiday Helper Association” and “Richard Bland College’s Scholarship Fund”. This open show attracts the highest quality show cars from Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. You don't want to miss this year’s show, where over 300 show cars, trucks, and bikes are expected to attend! No matter what you like, Antiques, Classics, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Customs, Compacts, Tuners, Off Road Trucks, Custom trucks, Monster trucks, Antique Military Trucks, Antique Fire Trucks, Antique Police Cars, Race Cars and Bikes, they will be there. All total, there will be more than 140 awards given out at this year’s show. Because of increased interest each year, this show continues to grow. You can now register and pay on-line (this feature will be avalable in May/June), if you need more information about the show or want to register, go to our website www.southernknightscruisers.com and click on show details, or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 2 - 33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show in Historic Downtown Leesburg 20175, 12-4 pm (line-up 9:30-11am), $20 pre-registration ($25 day of show) $2 requested donation for attendees, 150 cars, dash plaques and 30+ awards. Matt Wilburn, 571-252-1980; www.lcps.org/carshow
- October 2 - (Raindate Oct. 3) 18th Annual “Lost in the 60’s” at Eastside Speedway,
134 Al Gore Lane, Waynesboro,Va.22980 . Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing
Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 pm. Show Awards 3:00 pm.
Personality interviews 9:30 pm. Drags time trial 11:00 am. Eliminations 2:00 pm
All Day Event. Over 600 entries last year. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email email@example.com
- October 16—Cars on Kiawah at Kiawah’s Ocean Course Park, 906 Ocean Course Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455. Contacts: Millie Horton firstname.lastname@example.org
(843) 367-7250 or Irene Breland email@example.com (843) 870-2894 Hours: 10a.m.—3 pm Saturday, October 16. Registration $40. Admission: Free. Parking:
$20 cash per car. Registration begins April 1. Come out to the beautiful Ocean Park and enjoy a family-friendly display of 250 cars showcasing the history and evolution of the automobile. Food trucks on site along with other car-related vendors. For more information or to register your car go to www.carsonkiawah.com.
- October 29 - 31 - 17th Rims On The River Vintage Custom & Hot Rod Show in downtown Wilmington NC. Info at www.rimsontheriver.com
- October 30 - St. James 6th Car & Bike Show. Located at St. James Baptist Church at address 17227 James Madison Hwy., Palmyra, VA 22963. From 12:00 PM-4PM. $10 Registration for show participants/per vehicle. Registration ends @ 3PM. This show is open to all years, makes, and models. Cruise In’s are WELCOMED! Spectator attendance FREE! Come and enjoy great music, people, raffle prize drawings throughout the afternoon and lots of fun for all ages! Please contact Angie Washington, prior to the event if you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org. For calls on the day of the event, be sure to call 434-589-2022. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SJBCpalmyra for updates.
- October 30 - 2nd Annual Halloween Hot Rod Car Show and Trunk or Treat School Fundraiser
The event is 10AM - 3PM at Thomas Hunter Middle School 387 Church St, Mathews, VA 23109.
This is a community event hosted by Thomas Hunter Middle School as fundraiser for student activities. There will be a car show, live music, trunk or treat, food trucks, 50/50 raffle, and more! This event is free for spectators. The entry fee for participants in the car show will be a minimum $10 donation and a bowl of candy for trunk or treat. All proceeds go to the school. Judged awards will be given for Best in Show, Best Halloween Display, Student's Choice, and Best in Class for various categories of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Rain Delay November 6. Come show your car and pass out some candy to the next generation of gearheads! For more information contact Ken Noonan - email@example.com - 804-725-2434 ex 2119.
- Every Friday from April 2nd the Varina Cruisers will have a cruise in from 5pm until 8pm at the Dairy Queen on Route 5 in Varina. All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good ice cream with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-295. The address is 3275 New Market Rd, Richmond, VA 23231 For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NK Cruisers, a local car enthusiast and cruise-in group bringing the car community together between Richmond and Williamsburg. The focus is New Kent, Charles City, and Lanexa but we welcome all folks from all areas. All years, makes, and models welcome. Currently our cruise will meet Every Friday 5-8PM (April 16-Oct 29) at the Food Lion/Walgreens on Route 60 in Providence Forge. (Nov-April day and time tbd) Inclement weather cancels. Plenty of parking on the Walgreen’s side lot. The address is 9100 Pocahontas Trail, Providence Forge, VA 23140. For more information email: email@example.com and NK Cruisers Facebook page for announcements and information.
- Brunetti’s Express Year Round in the Kooliest Town of Mechanicsville at the Corner of 301 & Atlee Road. If the Weather is Good Cruise Out 3:30 till ? Every Saturday Afternoon Chill Out (no pun intended) w/Like Minded Motor Heads in a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great Pizza. For More Info Call Lea at Still Runnin Magazine at 386.846.2347 cell or 804.746.2791.
- Saturdays weather permitting 8 AM – 10 AM Cars and Coffee Richmond, Regency Mall at the food court entrance, 1420 Parham Road, Richmond, Va. Held every other Saturday. See dates on the calendar: carsandcoffeerichmond.com/Calendar.aspx
- The Time Bandit's Car Club 2021 cruise-in locationed at Hardee's on 360 Amelia Virginia schedule as follows: starting in April second Saturday dates are 4/10/21, 5/8/21, 6/12/21, 7/10/21, 8/14/21, 9/11/21, 10/30/21, and the 10/30 date is a Halloween party cruise-in. DJ music starts at 3 pm with 50/50 raffle and prizes. Contact information Jeff at 804-241-1785 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE CHESTERFIELD SATURDAY NIGHT “CRUISING CRUZ-IN” RETURNS , APRIL THRU OCTOBER. (weather permitting): 4:30 to 8PM. Join Jeff & Monica at a different CAR-FRIENDLY restaurant each week for the cruise-in featuring plenty of unlimited spacious parking, outdoor patio dining (some restaurants); Most restaurants will offer FREE soft drink or dessert for everyone in the vehicle with your dinner purchase; gift card drawings; Special themed events will be held throughout the season open to ALL cruisers, but spotlighting the featured vehicles. (Topless Night, Truck Night, Mustang Night, etc...) ALL SPECIAL EVENTS WILL BE LISTED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS WEBSITE…. Cadillac Jeff spins the oldies music from the 50's thru the 80's; (a different set list every week). We will try to get promo flyers to be distributed at the cruise-in restaurants, at local car shows and events, OR e-mail us at email@example.com Hope to see you at the cruise-in!
- The Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club has resumed its Cruise-In. It is starting on Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, but has been moved to a new location for 2021. The New location is 2600 Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA (Rent-E-Quip and Farmer's Market) every Saturday. It will go thru October 30, weather permitting. The starting time is 5p.m. and goes through 9p.m. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. There will be a food truck on-site to provide drinks and food. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Details: Ricky Williams (804) 526-8865 or visit www.southernknightscruisers.com
- Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruisers will once again host the Monthly First Saturday Breakfast Cruise In starting Saturday April 3rd 2021 at the Keystone Tractor Museum and Keystone Grill located at 880 West Roslyn Road Colonial Heights VA. This event will be held the first Saturday of each month weather permitting starting at 8:00am. All makes and models including bikes are welcome at this free cruise in. Our members will be on site with our music van playing music and occasionally handing out door prizes and possibly a 50/50 drawing to support our local Veteran organizations. Stop in for the Breakfast Special at the Keystone Grill or visit the Truck and Tractor Museum and enjoy the vehicles on display while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts. Check our Facebook Page or Website OBGCC.com for any updates or contact Gordon Ford at 804-712-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Second Saturday of Each Month - 5 PM till Sundown - April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9 at the Locust Grove Town Center at Routes 20 and 611. Dine on Site at Champs Chicken at the Market, Mama's, Graze Steak House, Guacamole Mexican and more. Hosted by Good Time Cruisers Car Club. Visit us at www.goodtime-cruisers.webs.com and Good Time Cruisers on Facebook. We donate our proceeds to local charities including Lake of the Woods & Mine Run Fire & Rescue, Boy Scouts Troop 197, Wilderness Branch Library, Project Linus, Orange County Toy Box, Wilderness Food Pantry and more. Free to spectators and participants - donations accepted. Please bring canned goods for local food pantry. Our DJ plays the best oldies, 50/50, door prize drawings, awards for vehicles in multiple categories, favorite diamond in the rough vehicle.
- The 2021 Classic Cruiser’s cruise-ins resume every Saturday night from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM (weather permitting) beginning April 17 thru October 16. The cruise-in location is Coastal Community Church, 101 Village Avenue, Yorktown, VA 23693. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it’s cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to local charities. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. Please observe all current COVID masking and protocols.For more information about the cruise-ins, go to our website at www.ccccva.com or our Classic Cruisers Car Club Facebook page. You can also contact Paul James 804-694-6065
- J and R's Cruise In 3rd Saturday of each month weather permitting from April to September Yoders Country Market, 2105 S. Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727. 4pm to 8pm DJ music, 50/50. No Burnouts. Please be respectful of everyone. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email email@example.com Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va
- Every Sunday, year round with weather permitting, The East End Cruise-in is in full effect, 3031 Mechanicsville Turnpike at the Advance Auto Parts Store in the Oak Hill Shopping Center Plaza Richmond, VA. 23223 (Route 360 East). Every Sunday afternoon 2:30-3:00pm until dusk when everyone leaves. Door prizes occasionally, music, 50/50 drawing and etc. It's the large parking lot in front of the Food Lion. Bring your folding chairs and have some fun. Open to all makes and models! Contact Paul Holmes 804-663-8806 with any questions.
- "Sunday Cruzin in Bryan Park". Sundays, April 1st - May 15th No Admission Noon - Dusk - At Bryan Park's - In The Azalea Loop Section
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.