2021 Shows and Events
- July 31 - It’s “CAR-TUNES NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at TGI-FRIDAYS (Midlothian Tpk. across from Burlington) All cruisers receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Special parking for cruisers along the front facing the road; Patio dining available; Special music program featuring songs about cars, hot-rods, cruising, etc…. For more info, contact the restaurant at 330-0203. Rain Date: In September
- July 31 - Richmond Raceway is hosting a Camaro Corral on Saturday, July 31 from 10am-2pm. Registration includes extended track laps as well as a complimentary ticket to the NASCAR doubleheader on September 11. Contact Nathan Davis at 804-228-7664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 6 - 7 - 3rd annual Hot Fun in the Summertime Cruise In and Car Show. The Cruise-In will be Friday August 6 at 6:00 PM in downtown South Hill with food and musical entertainment. The Car Show will be Saturday August 7 from 8:00 to 2:00 at South Hill Elementary School. There will be expanded judged classes this year along with food and music. We will have raffle prizes, goody bags, and a People's Choice Award. Registration and further details can be found at www.southhillchamber.com, the South Hill Chamber Facebook page, or by calling the chamber at 434-447-4547. Rain dates are August 13 for the cruise-in and August 14 for the car show.
- August 6 - 8 - Carlisle Truck Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=truck+nationals
- August 7 – Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia Ride For Wishes sponsored by Blueprint Financial Group, Richmond Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and track lap starts at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free. Donations will help us fulfill our mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses in Virginia. Take a lap around the track in your personal vehicle at Richmond Raceway when you join us in person for our Ride For Wishes. We hope you will join us to celebrate wishes and be a part of granting future wishes. For more information contact Jenna Boyd at email@example.com or call (804) 259-1250. Registration online is required. Please visit our website to register today! www.va.wish.org/rideforwishes
- August 7 – Chris Classic Car Show Can Food Drive - Time: 10am to 3pm Registration Time : 9:00 am to 10:30am
Registration Fee : 10 Can Goods to Enter Car Show, There will be a First, Second and Third place Trophy. All Donations will go to Hands Up Community Resource Center. Place: Food Lion 9801 Chester Rd. 23831. For more information Call Chris 804 678 9724
We will have Grilled Food on Site!!!
- August 7 - Helping Hands 4 the Homeless Annual Car Show. Saturday, August 7th (rain date August 8th) 9am-3pm. Open to all vehicles. $20 per vehicle or $10 with a donation from the shelter's needed list located on our event page. Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples at 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques: 1st 50, Goodie Bags: 1st 100, Door Prizes, Raffle Items, 50/50 Raffle, Food Trucks, and Vendors. Profits benefit the Brisbane Shelter. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- August 7 - It’s “PURPLE HEART NIGHT FOR THE VETS” at the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. This is a rain make-up date from Memorial Day….. August 7th is National Veterans Purple Heart Day, and MISSION BBQ (Midlothian Tpk. in the Wegman’s Plaza) welcomes our cruise event to honor our veterans. Open to everyone, but all cruisers who are Veterans or active military will receive a FREE pulled pork or chicken sandwich. Everyone attending will receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Special oldies music program featuring songs about military, veterans, wars, etc….. We will also have a special tribute to honor The Fallen. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-362-2257.
- August 7 - 2nd Annual Time Bandits Car Show at the Amelia County Fair, 16501 Five Forks Road, Amelia Court House, VA 23002. Registration is free. 50/50 Raffle. No rain date. Voting ends at 3PM. Trophies presented about 4PM. Must be present to recieve trophy. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 14th – Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Brittney Whitehead 1st Annual Scholarship Car Show has been re-scheduled, 5201 Harrison Park Road, Charles City, Va., 10 AM to 3 PM. In partnership with Hobson Lodge #23 and the 804 Biker Community-- we have now added a "Parade of Bikes” to support our cause. (see flyer for details) Be prepared to see the hottest cars, trucks and motorcycles Central VA has to offer & Food, Games ( 50/50 Raffle, Horseshoe/Corn Hole tournament, Seek & Find Wine for our wine lovers), Music by DJ Skull and free Professional Line Dance lessons. There will be (9) Car Categories: Antiques, Street Rods, Pro Street, Race Cars, Classic Cars, Corvettes, Pickup Trucks, Luxury Cars & Modern Cars…..(2) winners for each category and (1) WINNER FOR BEST IN SHOW. Pre-Registration of $15.00 for All Cars & Trucks Due by August 6th, Registration Day of Event $20.00. ALL Bike Parade Entrants is $25.00. All Spectators Admitted for a $5.00 donation fee. Kids Are Admitted FREE. Come out and enjoy an up-close and personal experience with over 75 special vehicles on display. Come out to have some good country fun in our small intimate Town of Charles City, Va. All proceeds will be used to provide Book Scholarships to Virginia College Students. For more information please call either: Vanea at 804 399-4595 or Andrea at 804 937-9547. The first (50) Car Entrants thru our gates will each receive Goodie Bags! Click here to view the updated flyer.
Brittney Whitehead 1st Annual Scholarship Car Show Flyer
- August 14 – Dinwiddie Wings & Wheels at the Dinwiddie County Airport, 6775 Beck Chappell Drive Dinwiddie, VA 23803 Phone: 804-469 4500 ext 2163. Hours 11 AM to 7 PM Saturday, Rain Date 11 AM to 7 PM Sunday. Admission is $10 adults, children 12 and under free. Come out and see airplanes and vehicles on display, (including the WWII Spitfire) food trucks and live bands on Saturday afternoon. For more information contact Heather McCormack at email@example.com or call 804-469-4500 ext 2163. The ticket link is dinwiddiewingsandwheels.eventbrite.com
- August 14 - It’s “TOPLESS NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at NOODLES & CO. (Huguenot Rd. at Alverser Drive. across from CTC) Open to everyone, but all Convertible drivers will receive 15% off their dinner purchase. This also includes Tee-Tops… In the spirit of the event, your convertible top MUST be down to participate. All cruisers receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. The restaurant will donate 20% of all sales to the American Cancer Society on our behalf. Patio dining available; …. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-893-4820…. Rain Date: In September
- August 20 - 22 - Goodguys 2nd Grundy Collector Car Insurance Great American Nationals at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., York, PA 17404. Website www.good-guys.com/gan
- August 21 - J and R's 6th Annual Car Show August 21st 2021 located at Madison County High School 68 Mountaineer Ln. Madison, VA 22727 - 9am-3pm. Show to benefit the Madison County Volunteer Fire Co., Inc. All vehicles welcome - $15.00 registration, Dash Plaques for 1st 100 registrations, 50/50, Door Prizes, Raffles, DJ music all day, Great food vendor, Top 25, Specialty Awards and Best in Show plus a $200 cash prize to one participant. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va.
- August 21 – Post 320 American Legion 1st Annual Car Show at 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania VA 22553 Phone Number: 540-841-4912, Hours 10AM to 2PM. Open Show, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Special Awards. Food available, DJ music, vendors and raffles. Benefits Post programs. Spectators admission by donation, vehicle entry pre-registration $15 by August 16th and day of show $20. For flyer and additional information contact Tyler Ferguson at 540-841-4912, email@example.com
- August 21 – Richmond Raceway is hosting a Corvette Corral on Saturday, August 21 from 10am-2pm. Registration includes extended track laps as well as a complimentary ticket to the NASCAR doubleheader on September 11. Contact Nathan Davis at 804-228-7664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 21– McKenney Cruisers Saturday Cruise-In. Curtis Field, 19306 Manson Church Road, McKenney Virginia 23872. Hours from 12 noon to 6 PM. Bring your tents and chairs. Food vendors will be available. Trophy Given to the Most Club Participation. 50/50 raffle, door prizes and games. Come out for an evening of fun. Shine’um Up and Show’um. Cars, Trucks and Bikes welcome. No Fee. No Sunday Cruise-In in August. For more information; contact Connie @ 804 720-7787 or Tony @ 804 691-1104.
- August 21 - It’s “HOT ROD/MUSCLE CAR NIGHT—PART 2” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at the CRAVE CONEY ISLAND Diner (Midlothian Tpk. across from Goodwill in the old Bob Evans) This is a make-up date because we neglected to have drink/discount tickets available last time. All drivers of Hot-Rods and Muscle Cars receive 15% off their dinner purchase. All cruisers receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-447-5935. Rain Date: In early October
- August 26 - 28 - Corvettes at Carlisle at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=corvettes+at+carlisle
- August 27 - 29 - 42nd Annual Wheels of Time Rod and Custom Jamboree at 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062. Many activites. All proceeds go to local charities and scholarships. Register on line possible for participants and vendors: Wheelsoftime.org
- August 28 - Cars are cool! America has been fascinated with vehicles since the days of the Model T, and boy, how far we’ve come since then. This statement’s accuracy will be evident when you participate in and/or visit the 2021 Old Dominion Late Great Chevy Club Annual Auto Show, held August 28 at the Transformation Church RVA 6000 Ironbridge Rd. North Chesterfield, VA. 23234. Festivities start at 8AM until 3PM. It is open to all vehicles from 1903 including Special Interest Vehicles. Even if you’re not a car aficionado, there are still plenty of reasons to participate at this extravaganza, which is one of the Tri-Cities' largest one-day outdoor car event. We will have more details and information about the show regarding registration, awards/trophies, vendors, etc. very soon. Rain date is September 18. Info or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Beale 804-920-3032, Charles Reid 804-370-9767 emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- August 28 - 4th Annual Raise the Hood 4 Women Car Show 9:00AM-2:00PM at Rankins True Value (Corner of Route 205 & Route 301)
11475 Ridge Road King George, VA 22485. Rain Date Sunday, August 29th. Proceeds benefit Foundation for Women’s Cancer. For additional information, vehicle registration, sponsorship visit raisethehood4women.com email firstname.lastname@example.org call 228.323.3362
- August 28 - Manchester Richmond 699 Moose 1st Annual Car & Truck Show 8:00AM – 1:00PM. Open to the Public
Manchester Richmond 699 Moose Family Center Parking Lot, 11110 Trade Road, North Chesterfield, VA 23236. Proceeds benefit: Powhatan Equine Rescue League. Tell your friends and bring the family, Spectators are FREE! The show is open to any year, make, or model car or truck. Top 9 Awards will be given based on Participant vote as well as Sponsor's Pick Award. There will be Vendors, Attendance Award, Participant Swag Bags, Basket Raffle(s), Food Truck, FUN and much more. Advance registration is $15/vehicle and must be received by August 13th ($25/vehicle after August 13th and day of event).
You can download your registration form @ www.manchestermoose.org. For additional information, email questions to email@example.com
- August 28th - It’s “COOL JAZZ NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT (Hull Street Rd. near Kroger’s) Special parking for cruisers along the front fence. Front porch dining available; Gift card drawing at 7 PM; Special music program featuring oldies music with a jazz flavor. (Herb Alpert, Chicago, Blood Sweat & Tears, etc….) For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-763-6140. (Manager Tom)
- September 3 - 6 - The Virginia Festival of the Wheel. To be held at the Boars Head Resort, Charlottesville, Va. Six separate events. Please see our website, vafestivalofthewheel.com.
for more information. Car enthusiasts are encouraged to register for the Hagerty Cars and Coffee on Saturday, September 4 or apply for entry to our Concours on Sunday, September 5 from !0:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Spectator tickets will be available onsite. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 4 - Unlocking Autism 6th Annual Car, Truck & Bike Show. Saturday, Sept 4th (rain date Sept 5th) 9am-3pm. Open to all vehicles. $20 per vehicle or $10 with a non-perishable donation for the Fxbg Food Bank. Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples on 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques for the 1st 100, Goodie Bags for the 1st 200, Vendors, Food Trucks, 50/50 Raffle, Raffle Items and door prizes. Profits are divided between Cooking Autism and Breakthrough Autism Services and 50/50 will be given to the Sea Turtles Aquatic Therapy for families who cannot afford this service. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 4 - 26th Annual Rod & Custom Show presented by the Stray Cats Hot Rod Association in Littleton, NC (downtown area - this is part of a festival in the town). 50 Top Awards, Goodie Bag, 50/50, Dash Plaques and Door Prizes. Registration opens 8 to Noon, Awards at 3 - Rain or Shine. Pre-1989 only! Pre-registration $20, day of show $25, Swap Meet spaces $25. Inof call James Hockday 252-578-6049 or Steve Pinyan 252-937-1962. Facebook: www.facebook.com/staycatsHRA
- September 6 - Classic Cruisers Coastal Community Church Car Show. Labor Day September 6. Coastal Community Church Parking Lot, 101 Village Ave. Yorktown VA 23693. All monies go to the Church for Building Fund and Youth Activities. Registration 10:00 to 12:00. Top 25, Pastors Pick, Youth Pick, raffle, vendors, 50/50, DJ. Show ends at 3:00. Spectators Welcome and free! Contact Vince Filippone 757-952-7373.
Web Site: CCCCva.com. Email: email@example.com
- September 11 - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Car Show.at 5888 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, Va. 22407. Trophies for Top 30, 3 Pastor’s Choice, Participant’s Choice, Staff’s Choice, & Best in Show. Goodie bags for 1st 100 participants, 50/50, Giveaways, & DJ Chip. 12pm-4pm (registration begins @ 10am). Rain date is September 18. Info (540) 786-8317 / or firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 11th - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Church Carshow 12-4pm (Registration @ 10am), *rain date September 18th, Top30, 2 Pastor Choices, Participants Choice, Staffs Choice, & Best in Show awards, DJ Chip, 50/50. 5888 Plank Rd. Fredericksburg, VA. Contact @ 540 786-8317/ email@example.com for more info
- September 11th - 14th Annual HBC Car Truck & Motorcycle Show at Hyles Baptist Church, 7220 Courthouse Rd, Chesterfield, Va 23832 10:am to 3:00 pm. Trophies for classes- 1960 & below- 1961 to 1969/1970 to 1999/ 2000-2009/2010 to present we also have a custom and stock Motorcycle division, along with 1980 & older and 1981 to present Truck Division. With a Rat Rod, Specialty & Orphan Division. We will have 12 best of categories, best of show, judged & People's choice. Family Fun & entertainment with free children's activity. Concessions on site with our famous homemade barbecue, burgers, hot dogs, and our great ladies homemade bake sale. Vendor Booths are available but go Quickley , $30.00 each. Registration is $15.00 if postmarked by September 4th or $ 20.00 day of show. Donation Tickets on sale prior and during show $2.00 each, over 200 prizes awarded last year. Show is already filling up & will reach capacity, Open to the first 130 vehicles only. Registration is available online. All proceeds to benefit Childrens outreach ministry program. Rain Date September 18th.
James Leavy 804-839-6084 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hbccarshow.com
- September 11 – The Cadillac & LaSalle Club, Hampton Roads Region is hosting its 24th annual all GM car show at Suttle Motor Corporation, 12525 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23602 (near the airport). Show is open to all General Motors brands and years (with classes for both stock and modified versions). Hours 9 AM to 3PM Saturday -- rain or shine. Registration is $20 and closes at 11 AM. Dash plaques available for the 1st 50 cars registered. We use people’s choice judging with 1st and 2nd place trophies awarded in each class, and there is also a best in show and dealer’s choice award. We will have drawings for door prizes and a 50/50 drawing. A food truck will be available on site. A fire extinguisher is required. For further information or to get a registration form contact James Gregg by e-mail at email@example.com or download a copy from our new website: www.clchamptonroadsregion.org Spaces are limited so register early.
- September 11 – American Legion Riders Chapter 90 cordially invite you to their 1st Annual Car Truck and Motorcycle Show and Cruise-in to be held on Saturday September 11 at the American Legion Hall located at 17662 Beaverdam Rd, Beaverdam Va. 23015. Rain Date September 18. Gates open at 9:00 a.m. with registration for show running until 12:30 p.m. Judging runs from 12:30 til 1:45. Awards presented at 2:00. Registration for the show is $20.00 at the gate. If you just want to cruise-in to visit admission is free. Dash plaques will be given to the first 40 vehicles to register. ALL years, makes and models of car, trucks and motorcycles are welcome to attend. Best in show award will be given in addition to 1st and 2nd place awards for Best GM, Best Ford, Best Mopar and Best Survivor. Bike classes will be Best in Show as well as 1st and 2nd place for Best Cruiser, Best Tourer and Best Sportbike and Best Antique. Beaverdam Honorary Mayor and radio personality Jeff Katz will be on our judging team. There will be a 50/50 raffle as well as door prizes. Food and concessions will be available for purchase from Adam Seal's Real Deal Grill. All proceeds from the show benefit the American Legion Riders Chapter 90. Limited vendor spots are available. For questions or info please contact Chapter Director Greg Smithson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you there.
- September 11 - It’s “SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 4:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at CAPTAIN DON JULIO Mexican & Seafood Restaurant (Midlothian Tpk. at Wadsworth Drive) Come enjoy some great food and music with a Latin flavor! Tex-Mex Buffet, order off the menu, or seafood dishes are all available. All cruisers receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Special oldies music program featuring hit songs about Mexico, and Latino culture. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-447-3400. Rain Date: In October
- September 12 - Car Wars & Star Wars Show & Shine Car Show. The Classic Cruisers Car Club of Yorktown, the 501st Legion, and the Williamsburg Antique Mall join the Force to Cure Parkinson’s Disease. Sunday ,September 12, 2021 ,Williamsburg Antique Mall,11 am-4pm, 500 Lightfoot Road Williamsburg ,Va 23188. Open to all makes, models, years - cars, trucks & motorcycles. Enjoy the day, support a great cause and take home some treasures from the Mall! Donations accepted to benefit the American Parkinson’s Disease Association (APDA). DJ, raffle, & restaurant on site. 501st Legion Star Wars reenactors will be there! Sponsored by the Williamsburg Antique Mall and the Classic Cruisers Car Club (CCCC). Show chairs Al Crane (CCCC) & Scott Brubaker, Jr. (APDA & APEX Care) . Info Wes Taylor www.antiqueswilliamsburg.com 757-776-0094 or Al Crane - Classic Cruisers Car Club email@example.com Spectators Welcome.
- September 17 - 19 - Field Day of the Past has found a new home at Redfield Farm in Amelia, 12000 Patrick Henry Highway, Amelia Court House, VA 23002. Admission is $15 per person per day taking cash or check only. This event usually has a car cruise-in. Many displays, tractor pulls, carnival, etc. Full info at website fielddayofthepast.net
- September 18 - 51st Annual AACA Richmond Car Show and Swap Meet 8:00 am- 3:00 pm.
The 51st Annual Richmond Car Show and Swap meet will be held on the beautiful lawns at historic St. Joseph’s Villa. Presented by the Richmond Region AACA, First Line Workers will be honored through an extensive display of service vehicles used since the 1910’s, including fire trucks, police cars, dump trucks, and delivery vehicles. The Car Show will feature several hundred exotic, classic and modified vehicles on display near rows of Swap Meet vendors selling automotive parts, accessories and memorabilia. There will be activities for the whole family, including antique car rides. General admission proceeds benefit St. Joseph’s Villa. For more information on car show, cruise-in and vendor registration, schedule of events and tickets, please visit: www.RichmondCarShow.com.
- September 18th from 11AM to 3PM, Cruisin For Heroes & the Bull Run Region AACA are teaming up for the 45th Edgar Rohr Memorial Car Show at the Manassas Museum (9101 Prince William St.) Registration from 8AM – 11AM. This event is for 1996 and older collector vehicles. Dash plaques for the first 175 registrations, 50 awards, door prizes, silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and more. This is a charity event benefitting the Fisher House Foundation. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or www.bullrunaaca.org.
- September 18 (rain date Saturday, September 25) – The 36th Annual Mustang & Ford Show sponsored by Central Virginia Mustang Club, Bass Pro Shops, 11550 Lakeridge Parkway (seen from North I-95), Ashland, Virginia, 23005, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Come see up to 155 pre-registered Ford vehicles, automotive vendors and music courtesy of a disc jockey. There will be the newest models from Ford as well. Registration deadline is September 11th midnight, no day of show registration. Free attendance for all visitors. For more information contact Ben Bruno at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-338-9888. Website for the show is www.centralvamustang.com/show/fall
- September 18 - 4th Annual Be Like Mike Car Show at 2693 Rocky Oak Road, Powhatan VA 23139 from 10am to 4pm. Event in memory of Special Agent Michael Timothy Walter of the Virginia State Police. Proceeds will benefit "Hope For Hunter" and The Black Hawk Gym. $20 entry fee, spectators free. Top 40 Cars and Trucks, Best Car, Best Truck, Best Paint, Best Engine, Best Interior, Best 4X4 and Best Rat Rod. Info Wes at Seay's Autobody & Towing 804-372-6578 or 804-833-1644 or Zac at 518-683-3955
- September 25 - Zion’s Old Firehouse presents its Third Annual Car Show & Cruise-in, 16158 Beaverdam School Road, Beaverdam, VA, 23015. (Rain Date: Saturday, October 16). Registration 10 am – Noon, Judging starts at 12:30 pm, Trophy presentations will start by 2:30 pm. $20 registration fee at the gate. Save $5 -- only $15 for early registration by sending email to email@example.com by Sept 22. First Place trophies will be awarded for Best in Show, best by decade for 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s, Best model year 2000 and newer, Best convertible, Best Street Rod, and Best Survivor. Trophies will also be awarded for the Top 10 entries that don’t win one of these categories and for the car show entry that traveled the longest distance. Dash plaques for the first 40 arrivals on the show date. For those who want to bring their car and cruise-in but not enter the competition, there will not be a charge. Full day of fun activities include: 50/50 raffle, door prizes every 30 min, DJ playing oldies music, music trivia with prizes, Pork BBQ dinners and sandwiches, and a bake sale, Net proceeds from the car show and raffle will go to the Fisher House, who provides free lodging for families of Military Veterans while they are in the McGuire Veterans Hospital in Richmond. For more information, contact David Koogler at 804-540-3295 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ZionCruiseIn
- September 25th - Remington 3rd - 4th Annual Car Show - located at 105 E. Main Street, Remington Virginia 22734 - 9am-3pm. All vehicles welcome. $20.00 registration day of show. Registration gates open at 8am for registration. Dash plaques and goody bags for 1st 100 registrations. 50/50 - Door prizes - Raffles - Open Jukebox DJ music all day - Top of the line food vendors and local shops - Top 50 + 13 Specialty Awards & Best in Show. Awards to start at 2:00pm. Rain Date, October 2nd 2021 - 9am-3pm. For more information, contact: Ray Bohlayer-703-622-0760-(email@example.com) - Bill Williams-540-850-5601-(firstname.lastname@example.org) - Frank Williams-540-935-4887- (email@example.com). All proceeds go to M.M. Pierce Elementary School, Remington Va. for their Flexible Seating, Classroom Enhancement project.
- September 25th - from 8AM to 4PM, Cruisin For Heroes & MinuteMan Mall of Culpeper (located at 746 Germanna Highway) are teaming up for their 2nd Annual “Day of Giving” Fundraiser to honor our military heroes and their families. In addition to a Giant Yard Sale there will be a silent auction (winner need not be present to win), food, “DJ Chip” playing oldies and all proceeds going to Fisher House. You are welcome to stop by with your special rise or daily driver. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or contact Lou Realmuto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 26 - Sunday, 1:00PM-6:00PM (Rain Date Sunday October 3, 2021) River City Cruizers 2nd Annual Car and Truck Show, Westchester Commons Shopping Center, 361 Perimeter Drive, Midlothian, VA. 23113 (in front Regal Cinemas) This year's show will be a fund raiser for The Virginia Home for Boys and Girls. Tell your friends and bring the family, Spectators are FREE! The show is open to any year, make or model car or truck. Top 20 Awards will be given based on Participant vote as well as Sponsor's Pick Awards. There will be Vendors, 50/50, door prizes, raffles, games, NSRA Safety Inspections, several on location restaurants, FUN and much more. New for this year will be a swap meet and car corral. Advance registration is $15/vehicle and must be received by September 17th ($25/vehicle after September 17 and at the event). You can download your registration form at www.rivercitycruizers.com/events For additional information or questions email Angela at email@example.com or Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of this event MUST be adhered to. Hope to see you there!
- September 29 - October 3 - Fall Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=fall+carlisle
- October 1 - 2 - Shenandoah Valley British Car Festival - Information will be posted at this website: www.svbcc.net
- October 2 - (TBD-if the state is opened up per the Governor) will be the date for the "Biggest Car Show Roundup in Virginia", presented by the Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club. This will be the 21st Annual Southern Knights Cruisers Veterans Car and Bike Show and is being held at Richard Bland College in Petersburg, VA 23805. The Show will start at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm. The Show will benefit the charities that help our country’s military and their veterans. The charities are the “Fisher House”, “McGuire Veterans Hospital’s Fund #1161**OEF/OIF/OND: This fund will be used to support the needs of returning Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn patients and their family members who visit McGuire VAMC”, “Fort Lee’s Holiday Helper Association” and “Richard Bland College’s Scholarship Fund”. This open show attracts the highest quality show cars from Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. You don't want to miss this year’s show, where over 300 show cars, trucks, and bikes are expected to attend! No matter what you like, Antiques, Classics, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Customs, Compacts, Tuners, Off Road Trucks, Custom trucks, Monster trucks, Antique Military Trucks, Antique Fire Trucks, Antique Police Cars, Race Cars and Bikes, they will be there. All total, there will be more than 140 awards given out at this year’s show. Because of increased interest each year, this show continues to grow. You can now register and pay on-line (this feature will be avalable in May/June), if you need more information about the show or want to register, go to our website www.southernknightscruisers.com and click on show details, or Email at email@example.com.
- October 2 - 33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show in Historic Downtown Leesburg 20175, 12-4 pm (line-up 9:30-11am), $20 pre-registration ($25 day of show) $2 requested donation for attendees, 150 cars, dash plaques and 30+ awards. Matt Wilburn, 571-252-1980; www.lcps.org/carshow
- October 2 - (Raindate Oct. 3) 18th Annual “Lost in the 60’s” at Eastside Speedway,
134 Al Gore Lane, Waynesboro,Va.22980 . Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing
Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 pm. Show Awards 3:00 pm.
Personality interviews 9:30 pm. Drags time trial 11:00 am. Eliminations 2:00 pm
All Day Event. Over 600 entries last year. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 2nd Saturday - The Second Annual Pro Collision (12403 James Madison Highway, Orange, VA 22960) Fundraiser Cruise-In for the Fisher House Foundation from 1PM – 5PM. This is a collaborative effort with Cruisin For Heroes and the Pro Collision Center. Music provided by “DJ Chip”, 50/50 raffle, door prizes (including a full detailing coupon valued at $165). There will also be a military vehicle display and the National Auto Body Council will be on hand doing a First Responder Emergency Extrication Demonstration. For more information and a flyer go to cruisinforheroes.com.
- October 2nd — 10th Annual Car Showoff Cruise-In and NSRA Appreciation/Safety Day car show. To be held at 1131 Court Street, Victoria, VA from 11 - 3 pm. No registration fee. Dash plaques and goodie bags for the first 100 hot rods, Free NSRA Safety pins and free Safety Inspections, Door Prizes, Food, and 50/50 drawing. For Cruise-In information contact Mike McGee (434) 480-2837 or Email: email@example.com, or call Mike at (434) 321-3757. For NSRA information contact Larry Anderson (757) 620-0544 or Rusty Holcomb (804) 539-9318
- October 2 - 40th Annual British Car Festival at Ridgeview Park in Waynesboro, VA (700 S Magnolia Ave, Waynesboro, VA 22980) sponsored by the Shenandoah Valley British Car Club. Info CarShowChair@svbcc.net
- October 3 - 11th Annual All Mopar Car Show at Chrysler of Culpeper, 11030 James Monroe Hwy (Route 29) Culpeper, VA 22701. 9Am - 3 PM. $15.00 Donation Per Show Car. Open to all Mopar’s Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, DeSoto, AMC and Willys owners. Rain date October 10. Proceeds benfit Hospice of the Piedmont. Contact: Tony Veloudas 540-286-0530 Email: veloudasa at gmail.com or Dave Major 540-848-1536; firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 7 - 10 - 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' at Ocean City, Maryland, Roland E. Powell Convention Center, 4001 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842-3235. This is the 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin’. With events taking place at the Convention Center and at the Inlet Parking Lot, there will be plenty of opportunities to see over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks cruisin’ the streets, along with Boardwalk parades, live entertainment, celebrities trophies and lot more! Admission is $10/day Thursday & Sunday, $15/day Friday & Saturday. Children under 14 are free with an adult (Tickets good at OCCC & Inlet ) Info: www.oceancity.com
- October 9 - Devin Samuels Memorial Truck Show at Rosie’s – Colonial Downs – 10515 Colonial Downs Parkway New Kent, Va. 23124.
Time: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Details: In memory of Devin Samuels to support Seat Belt Awareness
Trucks only please, any year, new or old. $25 Donation per truck, proceeds to benefit Seat Belt Awareness.
Music, Food, Trophies/Awards, 50/50 Raffle. For more info please contact David Small 804-486-0705
- October 9, 2021 – 2021 OBGCC FALL CLASSIC SHOW: Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers will host their annual “Fall Classic” Car, Bike and Truck Show at Strosnider Chevrolet, 5200 Oaklawn Boulevard, Hopewell, VA 23860. Mark your calendars for this show as it is a “can’t miss” event. This will be a judged show with over 70 awards, including top 25 for 79 and older and top 25 for 80 and newer. “Best Of” awards and two “Best of Show” awards. Day of show registration is $20.00, vendors, $25.00. Registration starts at 8:00am and lasts until 12:00 noon. Award presentation will start at 3:00pm. Our music van will be there. Goodie bags will be given to the first 100 at registration. We will also have a 50/50 raffle and silent auction. All money collected will benefit our supported local charities. Additional information can be found at www.obgcc.com or Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruizers on Facebook. Contact person is Gordon Ford, 804-712-1643 or email email@example.com
- October 10 - Richmond's 31st BOPC Show, Sponsored by the Old Dominion Chapter, POCI, at Haley Buick-GMC 5500 S. Laburnum Ave. Richmond, VA. Open to all Buicks, Olds, Pontiacs, Cadillacs, and GMC Trucks from :9:00AM to 4:00PM with Registration until 12:00 Noon. Pre-registration $15.00/Day of Show $20.00, Free to Spectators. For info contact call Mike Abernathy 804-328-1419, firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyer is at www.olddominionpoci.org.
- October 15 -16 - Show, Shine, Shag & Dine Car Show 205 N. Garnett Street, Henderson, NC 27536. Friday 11am-9pm, Saturday 7:30am-5pm. Info www.kerrlake-nc.com/car-show
- October 16th - Street Dreams Cruisers Breast Cancer Awareness Cruise-in at Advance Auto Parts, 3609 Oaklawn Boulvard Hopewell, Virginia 23860.
Time: 9am until 4pm. Admission is free. For more information contact Glenn Harris: SDC President at 804-317-0025
Minnie Harris: SDC Event planner at 804-720-3287 Email email@example.com Website www.streetdreamscruisers.net
- October 16 - Cars on Kiawah at Kiawah’s Ocean Course Park, 906 Ocean Course Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455. Contacts: Millie Horton firstname.lastname@example.org
(843) 367-7250 or Irene Breland email@example.com (843) 870-2894 Hours: 10a.m.—3 pm Saturday, October 16. Registration $40. Admission: Free. Parking:
$20 cash per car. Registration begins April 1. Come out to the beautiful Ocean Park and enjoy a family-friendly display of 250 cars showcasing the history and evolution of the automobile. Food trucks on site along with other car-related vendors. For more information or to register your car go to www.carsonkiawah.com.
- October 16 - Deltaville Maritime Museum Car Show/Cruise In at 287 Jackson Drive, Deltaville, Va. 23043 Phone 804-776-7200
Hours 10 AM - 4 PM. No pre-registration required - if a club coming as group would appreciate contacting Museum in advance with number of cars expected - and no registration fee. This is a non-judged show. Partcipants will receive one voucher per car for a free entree at Bill's Bistro, a door prize ticket, and free admission to all Museum buildings and exhibits. The F D Crockett, a 63 ft buy boat restored by museum volunteers over a 10 year period will be open for viewing and free creek cruises will be available on the museum's deadrise the Jennie May. Show is being held in conjunction with the annual Art and Seafood Festival which features food, entertainment, displays, vendors, and childrens games and activities. It is the perfect venue for a family day at a car show with much to interest the wife and the children. More information about the museum can be found on the museum website deltavillemuseum.com or by contacting Gordon Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org or the museum directly at email@example.com.
- October 23 - Lions Club Car & Truck Show At Amelia Day Come join the fun at Amelia Day. Enjoy the music and other activities that go on all day. Wander through the crafts area. Plenty to do for the entire family. Car show registration is from 8 to 12 noon, must be registered by noon for the voting. Registration is $15 in advance or $20 the day of. Contact Lee Harrison 561-0495 or facebook.com/AmeliaLionsClub. The show is at the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot on the Amelia Courthouse Square. Show open to any year make and model. Trophies judged by participants plus Lions Club Award and People’s Choice Award. Trophies to be awarded at 2:30 p.m.
- October 23 - Slant Six Get Together at 1215 Burlington Drive, Colonial Heights, Va. 23834. Please join us as we celebrate owning our ‘71 Duster for fifty years. We will have Mopar parts, die casts and other memorabilia for sale as well as have food available. Bring any Mopar in any condition. New this year will be the presentation of a book or rough draft written by yours truly and a close friend. It’s about our exploits of junk yards and hunting down Mopar parts. This get together is for Mopar gear heads. Some homemade awards will be given with possibly a slant six clock. Contact Gary Platz at 804-526-0520, 804-720-7214 cell and firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 23 - Xtreme Limits & 610 Cruisers Annual Halloween Bash for Charity. Saturday, October 23rd (rain date October 30th) 3pm-8pm. Open to all vehicles. This is a car show and trunk-or-treat (which begins at 530pm). $20 per vehicle or $10 with a non-perishable donation for the Fxbg Food Bank or with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy for Toys 4 Tots. Trunk-or-treat and Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples on 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques for the 1st 50, Goodie Bags for the 1st 100, Vendors, Food Trucks, 50/50 Raffle, Raffle Items and door prizes. Profits will be going to the Wounded Warrior Project and the 50/50 will be going to Toys 4 Tots. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 29 - 31 - 17th Rims On The River Vintage Custom & Hot Rod Show in downtown Wilmington NC. Info at www.rimsontheriver.com
- October 30 - St. James 6th Car & Bike Show. Located at St. James Baptist Church at address 17227 James Madison Hwy., Palmyra, VA 22963. From 12:00 PM-4PM. $10 Registration for show participants/per vehicle. Registration ends @ 3PM. This show is open to all years, makes, and models. Cruise In’s are WELCOMED! Spectator attendance FREE! Come and enjoy great music, people, raffle prize drawings throughout the afternoon and lots of fun for all ages! Please contact Angie Washington, prior to the event if you have any questions email email@example.com. For calls on the day of the event, be sure to call 434-589-2022. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SJBCpalmyra for updates.
- October 30 - 2nd Annual Halloween Hot Rod Car Show and Trunk or Treat School Fundraiser
The event is 10AM - 3PM at Thomas Hunter Middle School 387 Church St, Mathews, VA 23109.
This is a community event hosted by Thomas Hunter Middle School as fundraiser for student activities. There will be a car show, live music, trunk or treat, food trucks, 50/50 raffle, and more! This event is free for spectators. The entry fee for participants in the car show will be a minimum $10 donation and a bowl of candy for trunk or treat. All proceeds go to the school. Judged awards will be given for Best in Show, Best Halloween Display, Student's Choice, and Best in Class for various categories of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Rain Delay November 6. Come show your car and pass out some candy to the next generation of gearheads! For more information contact Ken Noonan - firstname.lastname@example.org - 804-725-2434 ex 2119.
- October 30th - The Old School Hotrodders of Virginia Fall Cruise in & Swap Meet 19621 Namozine Road Sutherland, VA 23885 10am - 4pm. The Woodstock of Cruise In's! Open to all vehicles 1981 and older. Not your average cruise in - expect burnouts, pin up girls and more. Swap meet / car corral spaces $25. Darrell Olgers 804-943-2283 email@example.com. See the Facebook group Old School Hot Rodders of Virginia
- November 12 - 14 - Coastal Virginia Auto Show - Virginia Beach Convention Center - 3-Day Indoor Show and 1-Day Outdoor Show. Cash Prizes, Giveaways, Demos, Pin Up Context, Children's Area, Live Music and Celebrity Guest Appearances. Info cvautoshow.com
- Do you dig hot rods, custom cars and antique vehicles? Then the Franklin Cruise-In is for you! Come join us throughout late spring and the whole summer in a family-friendly environment that is FREE to all spectators and registrants. Open to antique cars and trucks, street rods, custom bikes, or "anything cool" as some of us like to say.
When: Wednesday evenings; 4 pm to sundown; April 28th through October 13th
Where: Main Street in Downtown Franklin in the parking lot in front of the Fire Station
In association with: Bobby's Tire & Auto Care and the City of Franklin Parks & Recreation
- Law Tigers Motorcycle Lawyers in partnership with City of Hopewell are doing monthly cruise in "DOWNTOWN THUNDER". All cars, trucks and motorcycles are invited. 4-8 PM. Dates and locations below:
5/27 (raindate 6/3) - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment by "No Last Name"
6/24 (raindate 7/9) - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment by "Side Chick"
7/22 (raindate 7/29) - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment by "Monkey Fist"
8/21 (raindate 8/28) - Jordan Point Marina, Entertainment by "Art/Double Down"
9/9 - Hopewell Yacht Club, Entertainment by "4-Play"
10/9 - Beacon Theatre, Entertainment TBD
- Every Friday from April 2nd the Varina Cruisers will have a cruise in from 5pm until 8pm at the Dairy Queen on Route 5 in Varina. All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good ice cream with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-295. The address is 3275 New Market Rd, Richmond, VA 23231 For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NK Cruisers, a local car enthusiast and cruise-in group bringing the car community together between Richmond and Williamsburg. The focus is New Kent, Charles City, and Lanexa but we welcome all folks from all areas. All years, makes, models, and motorcycles are welcome. Currently our cruise-in will meet Every Friday 5-8PM (Until End of Oct) at Rosie's at Colonial Downs, Lot 7. Inclement weather cancels. Plenty of parking and room for show car and race car trailered vehicles. Restaurant and facilities. The address is 10515 Colonial Downs Pkwy New Kent, VA 23124 or more information email: email@example.com and NK Cruisers Facebook page for announcements and information. Easy access from all points Route's 155, 60, 249, & 64
- Virginia Classic Cruisers’ cruise in at Pearson Honda located at 14001 Hull Street Rd in Chesterfield is back on! Join us every second Friday of the month from 5-7pm starting June 11th till October. Food, music, sno cones for the kids, and good times to be had by all. Come join us! For more information call Allen at 804-745-0300 or find us on Facebook
- 3rd Friday of every month from May to September, 5:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, Summer Cruise In at the Spotsylvania American Legion Post 320, 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania VA 22553. 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, Music, Food Available, all are welcome. Info: Ron Wactor, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 540-972-2546
- Brunetti’s Express Year Round in the Kooliest Town of Mechanicsville at the Corner of 301 & Atlee Road. If the Weather is Good Cruise Out 3:30 till ? Every Saturday Afternoon Chill Out (no pun intended) w/Like Minded Motor Heads in a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great Pizza. For More Info Call Lea at Still Runnin Magazine at 386.846.2347 cell or 804.746.2791.
- Saturdays weather permitting 8 AM – 10 AM Cars and Coffee Richmond, Regency Mall at the food court entrance, 1420 Parham Road, Richmond, Va. Held every other Saturday. See dates on the calendar: carsandcoffeerichmond.com/Calendar.aspx
- The Time Bandit's Car Club 2021 cruise-in locationed at Hardee's on 360 Amelia Virginia schedule as follows: starting in April second Saturday dates are 4/10/21, 5/8/21, 6/12/21, 7/10/21, 8/14/21, 9/11/21, 10/30/21, and the 10/30 date is a Halloween party cruise-in. DJ music starts at 3 pm with 50/50 raffle and prizes. Contact information Jeff at 804-241-1785 or email at email@example.com
- THE CHESTERFIELD SATURDAY NIGHT “CRUISING CRUZ-IN” RETURNS , APRIL THRU OCTOBER. (weather permitting): 4:30 to 8PM. Join Jeff & Monica at a different CAR-FRIENDLY restaurant each week for the cruise-in featuring plenty of unlimited spacious parking, outdoor patio dining (some restaurants); Most restaurants will offer FREE soft drink or dessert for everyone in the vehicle with your dinner purchase; gift card drawings; Special themed events will be held throughout the season open to ALL cruisers, but spotlighting the featured vehicles. (Topless Night, Truck Night, Mustang Night, etc...) ALL SPECIAL EVENTS WILL BE LISTED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS WEBSITE…. Cadillac Jeff spins the oldies music from the 50's thru the 80's; (a different set list every week). We will try to get promo flyers to be distributed at the cruise-in restaurants, at local car shows and events, OR e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see you at the cruise-in!
- *** The Southern Knights Cruisers are moving their cruise in back to Hardees on Old Stage Rd. and Route 10 in Chester, VA-- Starting Saturday, August 7th thru October 30th, (weather permitting), 5:00 till 9:00 or until everyone leaves. DJ's "Wolf Man” John Newton, along with the “MO” Melinda Oliver and “Dan the Man” Danny Herald will be playing great cruising music along with 50/50 raffles, and much more. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Don’t miss the greatest cruise-in in central VA ... Info: Ricky Williams, 804-691-3754, E-mail email@example.com or at www.southernknightscruisers.com
- The Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club has resumed its Cruise-In. It is starting on Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, but has been moved to a new location for 2021. The New location is 2600 Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA (Rent-E-Quip and Farmer's Market) every Saturday. Last date at this location is July 31. The starting time is 5p.m. and goes through 9p.m. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. There will be a food truck on-site to provide drinks and food. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Details: Ricky Williams (804) 526-8865 or visit www.southernknightscruisers.com
- Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruisers will once again host the Monthly First Saturday Breakfast Cruise In starting Saturday April 3rd 2021 at the Keystone Tractor Museum and Keystone Grill located at 880 West Roslyn Road Colonial Heights VA. This event will be held the first Saturday of each month weather permitting starting at 8:00am. All makes and models including bikes are welcome at this free cruise in. Our members will be on site with our music van playing music and occasionally handing out door prizes and possibly a 50/50 drawing to support our local Veteran organizations. Stop in for the Breakfast Special at the Keystone Grill or visit the Truck and Tractor Museum and enjoy the vehicles on display while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts. Check our Facebook Page or Website OBGCC.com for any updates or contact Gordon Ford at 804-712-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Second Saturday of Each Month - 5 PM till Sundown - April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9 at the Locust Grove Town Center at Routes 20 and 611. Dine on Site at Champs Chicken at the Market, Mama's, Graze Steak House, Guacamole Mexican and more. Hosted by Good Time Cruisers Car Club. Visit us at www.goodtime-cruisers.webs.com and Good Time Cruisers on Facebook. We donate our proceeds to local charities including Lake of the Woods & Mine Run Fire & Rescue, Boy Scouts Troop 197, Wilderness Branch Library, Project Linus, Orange County Toy Box, Wilderness Food Pantry and more. Free to spectators and participants - donations accepted. Please bring canned goods for local food pantry. Our DJ plays the best oldies, 50/50, door prize drawings, awards for vehicles in multiple categories, favorite diamond in the rough vehicle.
- The 2021 Classic Cruiser’s cruise-ins resume every Saturday night from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM (weather permitting) beginning April 17 thru October 16. The cruise-in location is Coastal Community Church, 101 Village Avenue, Yorktown, VA 23693. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it’s cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to local charities. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. Please observe all current COVID masking and protocols.For more information about the cruise-ins, go to our website at www.ccccva.com or our Classic Cruisers Car Club Facebook page. You can also contact Paul James 804-694-6065
- J and R's Cruise In 3rd Saturday of each month weather permitting from April to September Yoders Country Market, 2105 S. Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727. 4pm to 8pm DJ music, 50/50. No Burnouts. Please be respectful of everyone. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email email@example.com Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va
- Cars & BYO Coffee - Last Saturday of each month through October at the Classic Car Center, 3591 Lee Hill Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 540-370-4474. The first event will be on May 29. It shall start as usual at 8:00 AM and end at 10AM. To comply with the Governor’s Re-opening announcement, we shall be making the following adjustments to the remainder of the 2021 Cars and Coffee gatherings: Facemasks must be worn both inside and outside our building by all participants. We cannot serve coffee, so bring your own (if you forget, there is a Hardy’s and 7-11 just north of us and a WAWA just south). We shall be providing Oreos, Teddy Grahams and Barnum’s Animals Crackers individually prepackaged by Nabisco to go with the coffee you bring. Please help us make these few minor safety adjustments and we can all enjoy a morning of socializing and car talk AGAIN!!
- Heart of Virginia Classic Auto Club Cruise-ins on the 3rd Saturday of every month April to September at 1521 S. Main St. Farmville, VA 23901 (Behind Hardee’s) Hours - 5:00 pm until ............ 50/50 and door prizes. For more info contact Maurice Maxwell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crewe Cruizers Car Club monthly Cruise-In, - we meet the third Saturday of the month from April-October from 3-8pm. Cruise-In is located at 16092 Colonial Trail Hwy, Crewe, Virginia 23930. Crewe Cruizers is a local car club based out of Crewe and we're just a bunch of car people that like having fun. We like having all makes and models of all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Phone:434-755-1754 Email: Jernigan521@gmail.com
- Blackstone Cruise In LAST Saturday of Each month (May-October3-7 PM
On the lawn at Schwartz Tavern (Corner of High and Tavern Streets in Historic Downtown Blackstone Va)
Contact person is Devin Foster @ 434 294 7731
- Cars & Coffee Last Saturday of the Month at Lost Barrel Brewing, 36138 John Mosby Highway Middleburg, VA 20117. Begins at 9 AM. Contact Natalie Femia email@example.com
- 610 Cruiser's Weekly Cruise In. Every Saturday (weather permitting) from 4-9pm, March-Oct. Open to all Vehicles. At the Staples at 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. For more information; contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Every Sunday, year round with weather permitting, The East End Cruise-in is in full effect, 3031 Mechanicsville Turnpike at the Advance Auto Parts Store in the Oak Hill Shopping Center Plaza Richmond, VA. 23223 (Route 360 East). Every Sunday afternoon 2:30-3:00pm until dusk when everyone leaves. Door prizes occasionally, music, 50/50 drawing and etc. It's the large parking lot in front of the Food Lion. Bring your folding chairs and have some fun. Open to all makes and models! Contact Paul Holmes 804-663-8806 with any questions.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Third Sunday of Every Month, McKenney Cruisers Cruise-In. May through October 2pm - 5pm. Located on 1st Street in McKenney Va. 23872. Food truck will be available with food and drink. Contact: Connie (804) 720 -7787/ Tony (804) 691-1104 for information.