2021 Shows and Events
- June 25 - Quaker Steak & Lube is sponsoring its first ever Cruise In! Join us Friday, June 25th and show off your car. Participants will receive a $5 off coupon for purchases at QSL. While you're here, stop by our Transportation Museum adjacent to the restaurant. This family friendly event starts at 6pm. We are located at 30 Commerce Park Drive, Raphine VA; I81 & I64 exit 205. For more information, please call: 540-377-4162 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 25 - 26 - Carlisle GM Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=gm+nationals
- June 26 - (Raindate June 27) 7th Annual “Rocking Chair Nationals” at Mason-Dixon Dragway, 21344 National Trail Pike, Bonesboro, Md. 21713. Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Trophies 3:00 pm. Drag time trail at 11:00 am. Funny Car Match Race plus Funny Car Drivers Reunion. $20.00 to show or spectate. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558. Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email email@example.com
- June 26 – Deltaville Maritime Museum semi annual Car Show/Cruise In at the Deltaville Maritime Museum, 287 Jackson Drive, Deltaville, Va 23043. Phone: 804-776-7200. Hours 10 -3 followed by monthly Grooving Concert featuring Abby Road – The Great Beatles Party Band – from 5 – 8pm. Tickets for concert will be available at the Car Show. No registration fee, open to all classic cars with no club affiliation required.
Advance registration not required. All participants will receive a food voucher good for one food item at Bill’s Bistro, free admission to all Museum Buildings and exhibits, and there will be door prizes. Car show being held in conjunction with monthly Holly Point Market featuring vendors, arts and crafts, entertainment, children’s activities, and free creek cruises on the Museum’s Deadrise the Jennie May.
The Museum and the Holly Point Nature Park is a great venue for a family day at the car show with lots to interest the spouse and the children. Contact the Museum or Gordon Gibb at firstname.lastname@example.org if any more information required. Come and make a day of it and stay for the concert. Coolers welcome.
- June 26 -- It’s “MUSTANG NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. 5 PM to 8 PM at the NOODLES AND COMPANY (Huguenot Rd. at Alverser Drive) Weather permitting. Open to everyone, but all drivers of FORD Mustangs will get 15% off their dinner purchase and everyone in the car will receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Rain date: Later in August. For more details, call the restaurant at 804-356-8227
- June 27 -- NSRA Appreciation Day/Safety Day, 10a – 3p at DAP’s Ice Cream, Burgers & Fries, 3278 Stuarts Draft Hwy, Waynesboro, VA 22980. No registration required and no fee, just come and enjoy the car show. Dash plaque and Appreciation Day hatpin for the first 100 cars, door prize drawings, and Safety inspection available. Info: Larry Anderson 757-620-0544 or Rusty Holcomb 804-539-9318.
- June 27 -- 29th Annual Virginia Bug Around "A VW Event" at Nethken Associates, 139 Expo Road, Fishersville, Virginia 22929 located just south of Interstate 64 at Exit 91 near Augusta Expo. Field opens at 8:00 AM show ends at 3:00 PM. Free admission, no vendors fees, free dash plaques for the first 80 show entrants. Includes Show and Shine, Swap Meet, Parts Vendors, Flea Market, Food and Drinks available on site. Open to all Volkswagen vehicles air and water cooled, old and new, VW powered dune buggies, Volkswagen based kit cars, VW customs, etc. For more information contact Ken Nethken at (540) 337-1777 or e-mail Bill Jackameit at email@example.com.
- July 3 - “Cruise-In and Curls for Chris” at New Town Shops in Williamsburg in the Regal Cinema parking lot.
Physical Address: 4911 Courthouse Street, Williamsburg, VA 23188. 10 am until 12 noon. Check out great classic cars and enjoy fun events to promote safe driving over the 2021 July 4th holiday weekend. Submit a bid during the silent auction, see how many curls you can ‘Curl for Chris’ with Ironbound Gym,
and listen to some great live music by Lane Rice & Co. Cruise-In and Curls in memory of Christopher Lee King, 4/1/02-7/4/20, who
died in a car crash shortly after graduating from high school. Over this past year, Chris’ family has been working tirelessly to help prevent other families
from having to experience this profound loss and to support Chris’ memory. All proceeds benefit Drive Safe Hampton Roads, a local non-profit organization
working to provide the life-saving programs and information for teen drivers and their families. Partners in this event will be sharing tips, information and
education to prevent these horrible tragedies. Contact Christy King, 757-645-6359, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 4 – Freedom Car and Truck Show sponsored by Christ-Centered Addiction Restoration Services (CARS), Culpeper United Methodist at 1233 Oaklawn Drive, Culpeper, VA 22701, 12:30pm. Admission is FREE for spectators and $20 to pre-register a vehicle for judging. Search EventBrite for “Freedom Car and Truck Show” to enter. Contact Brooke Chumley at 540-445-1733 or email@example.com. Website: herestores.com
- July 9 - 11 - Carlisle Chrysler Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals
- July 9 - 11 - Goodguys 23rd Summit Racing Nationals presented by PPG at the Ohio Expo Center, 717 E 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211. Website www.good-guys.com/ggn
- July 10 - Street Dreams Cruisers 6th annual Car, Truck and Bike Show. Sponsored by Strosnider Chevrolet. Will be held at the Strosnider Chevrolet dealership located at 5200 Oaklawn Blvd, Hopewell, VA. 23860. Day of show July 10, 2021 Rain date: July 17, 2021. All makes and models are welcome. Pre-registration $15.00 - $20.00 day of show. Pre-register at: streetdreamscruisers.net. For more information contact: Glenn Harris Street Dreams Cruisers President: 804-317-0025, Donald Lee, Street Dreams Cruisers Vice-president: 804-339-5629. Thanks and hope to see you there!
- July 10 - It’s “HOT-ROD/MUSCLE CAR NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at the all-new CRAVE CONEY ISLAND restaurant (Midlothian Tpk. in the old BOB EVANS) Open to everyone, but….All Drivers of Hot Rods or Muscle cars will receive 20% off their dinner purchase. Everyone will receive a free soft drink with dinner purchase. For more info, contact the restaurant at 447-5935. Rain Date: In August
- July 10 - 610 Cruisers Annual Memorial Show. Saturday, July 10th (rain date July 11th) 9am-3pm. Open to all vehicles. $20 per vehicle or $10 with a non-perishable donation for the Fxbg Food Bank. Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples on 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques for the 1st 50, Goodie Bags for the 1st 100, Vendors, Food Trucks, 50/50 Raffle, Raffle Items and door prizes. Profits are divided between the American Heart Association, the American Diabetes Association and the American Cancer Society. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- July 15 -18 - Syracuse Nationals at New York State Fairgrounds - biggest show in the Northeast. Info at www.syracusenationals.com
- July 17 - It’s “LIVE SUMMER CONCERT NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 9 PM, weather permitting, as RIVER CITY DINER (Huguenot Rd. in the Shops at Bellgrade) presents live music in the parking lot featuring annual favorite Brenda & Patrick and the Key West Band . Gates open at 4….. All cruisers will receive a FREE ice cream sundae with dinner purchase. Gift card drawings at intermission. Patio dining available, or bring your lawn chair. Enjoy great food, vintage cars and live music on a warm summer evening. For more details, contact the Diner at 897-9518, or visit the River City Diner Facebook page.
- July 22 - 24 - GAA Classic Cars Auction at The Automobile Palace, 301 Norwalk Street, Greensboro, NC 27407. Bidders and consigners only, no spectator tickets. 855-862-2257 or visit the website with auction inventory at www.gaaclassiccars.com
- July 24 - Wreaths Across America and Richmond Harley Davidson
Honoring our fallen heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep us
a free people in a free nation invites all to to a big car, motorcycle, truck
open show. Your host Richmond Harley Davidson 12200 Harley Club Dr.
Ashland, Va. 23005 Ph. 804-752 2800. A Tom Enroughty event.
Show time 10 am to 3 pm / $15.00 entry fee at gate. Trophy's awarded 3 pm.
Classes / Antiques all, muscle cars, race cars, street / hot rods, motor cycles,
trucks, imports, exotic vehicles. raffle,50/50,food trucks.
Contact / Tom Enroughty 804-402 4980 e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 24 - It’s “COOL JAZZ NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT (Hull Street Rd. near Kroger’s) Special parking for cruisers along the front fence. Front porch dining available; Gift card drawing at 7 PM; Special music program featuring oldies music with a jazz flavor. (Herb Alpert, Chicago, Blood Sweat & Tears, etc….) For more info, contact the restaurant at 763-6140. (Manager Tom) Rain Date: In Late August
- July 24th - Leetown Car Club Car Show at the Children's Baptist Home, 6900 Hickory Road, South Chesterfield VA, 23805 11am-4pm. Camaro, Chevelle, and "keep on trucking" truck belts on the line and up for grabs. WWE style belts given to the best in show in those categories. Registration is $50 to complete for the belts or $5 to show n shine which is not judged. Open to all makes and models of cars, trucks, and bikes. Will have food on site and a live performance by Stan "the man" Hampton singing R&B hits. Will also have legendary track announcer Rock Bates "the mouth of the south" doing the awards ceremony. Will have a car parts swap meet! Fun for the whole family and all proceeds go to the Children's Baptist Home. Contact Gerald Woolridge at (804)-252-0563 for more info.
- July 31 - It’s “CAR-TUNES NIGHT” for the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in! 5 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, at TGI-FRIDAYS (Midlothian Tpk. across from Burlington) All cruisers receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Special parking for cruisers along the front facing the road; Patio dining available; Special music program featuring songs about cars, hot-rods, cruising, etc…. For more info, contact the restaurant at 330-0203. Rain Date: In September
- July 31 - Richmond Raceway is hosting a Camaro Corral on Saturday, July 31 from 10am-2pm. Registration includes extended track laps as well as a complimentary ticket to the NASCAR doubleheader on September 11. Contact Nathan Davis at 804-228-7664 or email@example.com.
- August 6 - 7 - 3rd annual Hot Fun in the Summertime Cruise In and Car Show. The Cruise-In will be Friday August 6 at 6:00 PM in downtown South Hill with food and musical entertainment. The Car Show will be Saturday August 7 from 8:00 to 2:00 at South Hill Elementary School. There will be expanded judged classes this year along with food and music. We will have raffle prizes, goody bags, and a People's Choice Award. Registration and further details can be found at www.southhillchamber.com, the South Hill Chamber Facebook page, or by calling the chamber at 434-447-4547. Rain dates are August 13 for the cruise-in and August 14 for the car show.
- August 6 - 8 - Carlisle Truck Nationals at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=truck+nationals
- August 7 – Make-A-Wish Greater Virginia Ride For Wishes sponsored by Blueprint Financial Group, Richmond Raceway, 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and track lap starts at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free. Donations will help us fulfill our mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses in Virginia. Take a lap around the track in your personal vehicle at Richmond Raceway when you join us in person for our Ride For Wishes. We hope you will join us to celebrate wishes and be a part of granting future wishes. For more information contact Jenna Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 259-1250. Registration online is required. Please visit our website to register today! www.va.wish.org/rideforwishes
- August 7 – Chris Classic Car Show Can Food Drive - Time: 10am to 3pm Registration Time : 9:00 am to 10:30am
Registration Fee : 10 Can Goods to Enter Car Show, There will be a First, Second and Third place Trophy. All Donations will go to Hands Up Community Resource Center. Place: Food Lion 9801 Chester Rd. 23831. For more information Call Chris 804 678 9724
We will have Grilled Food on Site!!!
- August 7 - Helping Hands 4 the Homeless Annual Car Show. Saturday, August 7th (rain date August 8th) 9am-3pm. Open to all vehicles. $20 per vehicle or $10 with a donation from the shelter's needed list located on our event page. Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples at 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques: 1st 50, Goodie Bags: 1st 100, Door Prizes, Raffle Items, 50/50 Raffle, Food Trucks, and Vendors. Profits benefit the Brisbane Shelter. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 7 - It’s “PURPLE HEART NIGHT FOR THE VETS” at the Chesterfield Saturday Night Cruise-in. This is a rain make-up date from Memorial Day….. August 7th is National Veterans Purple Heart Day, and MISSION BBQ (Midlothian Tpk. in the Wegman’s Plaza) welcomes our cruise event to honor our veterans. Open to everyone, but all cruisers who are Veterans or active military will receive a FREE pulled pork or chicken sandwich. Everyone attending will receive a FREE soft drink with dinner purchase. Special oldies music program featuring songs about military, veterans, wars, etc….. We will also have a special tribute to honor The Fallen. For more info, contact the restaurant at 804-362-2257.
- August 14 - Brittney Whitehead’s 1st Annual Scholarship Car Show, 5201 Harrison Park Road, Charles City, Va. 23030, 10 AM to 3 PM. Pre-Registration Due by August 6th, Fee is $15. Registration Day of Event-- $20. All Spectators Admitted Free. Come out and enjoy an up-close and personal experience with over 60 special vehicles on display in 9 Different Categories, Trophy Ceremony, DJ Music, Line Dancing Performers, Horse Shoe & Corn Hole Tournaments, Wine Bottle Hunt, 50/50 Raffle, Food & Lots of good country fun in our small intimate County of Charles City, Va. All proceeds will be used to provide Book Scholarships to Virginia College Students. For more information please text either: Vanea at 804 399-4595 or Andrea at 804 937-9547. BYOC: Bring your own Chair**Be Safe: Wear Your Masks.
- August 20 - 22 - Goodguys 2nd Grundy Collector Car Insurance Great American Nationals at the York Expo Center, 334 Carlisle Ave., York, PA 17404. Website www.good-guys.com/gan
- August 21 - J and R's 6th Annual Car Show August 21st 2021 located at Madison County High School 68 Mountaineer Ln. Madison, VA 22727 - 9am-3pm. Show to benefit the Madison County Volunteer Fire Co., Inc. All vehicles welcome - $15.00 registration, Dash Plaques for 1st 100 registrations, 50/50, Door Prizes, Raffles, DJ music all day, Great food vendor, Top 25, Specialty Awards and Best in Show plus a $200 cash prize to one participant. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email email@example.com Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va.
- August 21 – Post 320 American Legion 1st Annual Car Show at 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania VA 22553 Phone Number: 540-841-4912, Hours 10AM to 2PM. Open Show, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Special Awards. Food available, DJ music, vendors and raffles. Benefits Post programs. Spectators admission by donation, vehicle entry pre-registration $15 by August 16th and day of show $20. For flyer and additional information contact Tyler Ferguson at 540-841-4912, firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 21 – Richmond Raceway is hosting a Corvette Corral on Saturday, August 21 from 10am-2pm. Registration includes extended track laps as well as a complimentary ticket to the NASCAR doubleheader on September 11. Contact Nathan Davis at 804-228-7664 or email@example.com.
- August 26 - 28 - Corvettes at Carlisle at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=corvettes+at+carlisle
- August 27 - 29 - 42nd Annual Wheels of Time Rod and Custom Jamboree at 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062. Many activites. All proceeds go to local charities and scholarships. Register on line possible for participants and vendors: Wheelsoftime.org
- August 28 - Cars are cool! America has been fascinated with vehicles since the days of the Model T, and boy, how far we’ve come since then. This statement’s accuracy will be evident when you participate in and/or visit the 2021 Old Dominion Late Great Chevy Club Annual Auto Show, held August 28 at the Transformation Church RVA 6000 Ironbridge Rd. North Chesterfield, VA. 23234. Festivities start at 8AM until 3PM. It is open to all vehicles from 1903 including Special Interest Vehicles. Even if you’re not a car aficionado, there are still plenty of reasons to participate at this extravaganza, which is one of the Tri-Cities' largest one-day outdoor car event. We will have more details and information about the show regarding registration, awards/trophies, vendors, etc. very soon. Rain date is September 18. Info or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Beale 804-920-3032, Charles Reid 804-370-9767 emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 28 - 4th Annual Raise the Hood 4 Women Car Show 9:00AM-2:00PM at Rankins True Value (Corner of Route 205 & Route 301)
11475 Ridge Road King George, VA 22485. Rain Date Sunday, August 29th. Proceeds benefit Foundation for Women’s Cancer. For additional information, vehicle registration, sponsorship visit raisethehood4women.com email email@example.com call 228.323.3362
- September 4 - Unlocking Autism 6th Annual Car, Truck & Bike Show. Saturday, Sept 4th (rain date Sept 5th) 9am-3pm. Open to all vehicles. $20 per vehicle or $10 with a non-perishable donation for the Fxbg Food Bank. Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples on 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques for the 1st 100, Goodie Bags for the 1st 200, Vendors, Food Trucks, 50/50 Raffle, Raffle Items and door prizes. Profits are divided between Cooking Autism and Breakthrough Autism Services and 50/50 will be given to the Sea Turtles Aquatic Therapy for families who cannot afford this service. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- September 11 - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Car Show.at 5888 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, Va. 22407. Trophies for Top 30, 3 Pastor’s Choice, Participant’s Choice, Staff’s Choice, & Best in Show. Goodie bags for 1st 100 participants, 50/50, Giveaways, & DJ Chip. 12pm-4pm (registration begins @ 10am). Rain date is September 18. Info (540) 786-8317 / or firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 11th - 15th Annual Zoan Baptist Church Carshow 12-4pm (Registration @ 10am), *rain date September 18th, Top30, 2 Pastor Choices, Participants Choice, Staffs Choice, & Best in Show awards, DJ Chip, 50/50. 5888 Plank Rd. Fredericksburg, VA. Contact @ 540 786-8317/ email@example.com for more info
- September 11th - 14th Annual HBC Car Truck & Motorcycle Show at Hyles Baptist Church, 7220 Courthouse Rd, Chesterfield, Va 23832 10:am to 3:00 pm. Trophies for classes- 1960 & below- 1961 to 1969/1970 to 1999/ 2000-2009/2010 to present we also have a custom and stock Motorcycle division, along with 1980 & older and 1981 to present Truck Division. With a Rat Rod, Specialty & Orphan Division. We will have 12 best of categories, best of show, judged & People's choice. Family Fun & entertainment with free children's activity. Concessions on site with our famous homemade barbecue, burgers, hot dogs, and our great ladies homemade bake sale. Vendor Booths are available but go Quickley , $30.00 each. Registration is $15.00 if postmarked by September 4th or $ 20.00 day of show. Donation Tickets on sale prior and during show $2.00 each, over 200 prizes awarded last year. Show is already filling up & will reach capacity, Open to the first 130 vehicles only. Registration is available online. All proceeds to benefit Childrens outreach ministry program. Rain Date September 18th.
James Leavy 804-839-6084 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hbccarshow.com
- September 17 - 19 - Field Day of the Past has found a new home at Redfield Farm in Amelia, 12000 Patrick Henry Highway, Amelia Court House, VA 23002. Admission is $15 per person per day taking cash or check only. This event usually has a car cruise-in. Many displays, tractor pulls, carnival, etc. Full info at website fielddayofthepast.net
- September 18 - 51st Annual AACA Richmond Car Show and Swap Meet 8:00 am- 3:00 pm.
The 51st Annual Richmond Car Show and Swap meet will be held on the beautiful lawns at historic St. Joseph’s Villa. Presented by the Richmond Region AACA, First Line Workers will be honored through an extensive display of service vehicles used since the 1910’s, including fire trucks, police cars, dump trucks, and delivery vehicles. The Car Show will feature several hundred exotic, classic and modified vehicles on display near rows of Swap Meet vendors selling automotive parts, accessories and memorabilia. There will be activities for the whole family, including antique car rides. General admission proceeds benefit St. Joseph’s Villa. For more information on car show, cruise-in and vendor registration, schedule of events and tickets, please visit: www.RichmondCarShow.com.
- September 18th from 11AM to 3PM, Cruisin For Heroes & the Bull Run Region AACA are teaming up for the 45th Edgar Rohr Memorial Car Show at the Manassas Museum (9101 Prince William St.) Registration from 8AM – 11AM. This event is for 1996 and older collector vehicles. Dash plaques for the first 175 registrations, 50 awards, door prizes, silent auction, 50/50 raffle, and more. This is a charity event benefitting the Fisher House Foundation. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or www.bullrunaaca.org.
- September 18 (rain date Saturday, September 25) – The 36th Annual Mustang & Ford Show sponsored by Central Virginia Mustang Club, Bass Pro Shops, 11550 Lakeridge Parkway (seen from North I-95), Ashland, Virginia, 23005, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Come see up to 155 pre-registered Ford vehicles, automotive vendors and music courtesy of a disc jockey. There will be the newest models from Ford as well. Registration deadline is September 11th midnight, no day of show registration. Free attendance for all visitors. For more information contact Ben Bruno at email@example.com or 804-338-9888. Website for the show is www.centralvamustang.com/show/fall
- September 18 - 4th Annual Be Like Mike Car Show at 2693 Rocky Oak Road, Powhatan VA 23139 from 10am to 4pm. Event in memory of Special Agent Michael Timothy Walter of the Virginia State Police. Proceeds will benefit "Hope For Hunter" and The Black Hawk Gym. $20 entry fee, spectators free. Top 40 Cars and Trucks, Best Car, Best Truck, Best Paint, Best Engine, Best Interior, Best 4X4 and Best Rat Rod. Info Wes at Seay's Autobody & Towing 804-372-6578 or 804-833-1644 or Zac at 518-683-3955
- September 25 - Zion’s Old Firehouse presents its Third Annual Car Show & Cruise-in, 16158 Beaverdam School Road, Beaverdam, VA, 23015. (Rain Date: Saturday, October 16). Registration 10 am – Noon, Judging starts at 12:30 pm, Trophy presentations will start by 2:30 pm. $20 registration fee at the gate. Save $5 -- only $15 for early registration by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept 22. First Place trophies will be awarded for Best in Show, best by decade for 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s, Best model year 2000 and newer, Best convertible, Best Street Rod, and Best Survivor. Trophies will also be awarded for the Top 10 entries that don’t win one of these categories and for the car show entry that traveled the longest distance. Dash plaques for the first 40 arrivals on the show date. For those who want to bring their car and cruise-in but not enter the competition, there will not be a charge. Full day of fun activities include: 50/50 raffle, door prizes every 30 min, DJ playing oldies music, music trivia with prizes, Pork BBQ dinners and sandwiches, and a bake sale, Net proceeds from the car show and raffle will go to the Fisher House, who provides free lodging for families of Military Veterans while they are in the McGuire Veterans Hospital in Richmond. For more information, contact David Koogler at 804-540-3295 or email@example.com. Also visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/ZionCruiseIn
- September 25th - Remington 3rd - 4th Annual Car Show - located at 105 E. Main Street, Remington Virginia 22734 - 9am-3pm. All vehicles welcome. $20.00 registration day of show. Registration gates open at 8am for registration. Dash plaques and goody bags for 1st 100 registrations. 50/50 - Door prizes - Raffles - Open Jukebox DJ music all day - Top of the line food vendors and local shops - Top 50 + 13 Specialty Awards & Best in Show. Awards to start at 2:00pm. Rain Date, October 2nd 2021 - 9am-3pm. For more information, contact: Ray Bohlayer-703-622-0760-(firstname.lastname@example.org) - Bill Williams-540-850-5601-(email@example.com) - Frank Williams-540-935-4887- (firstname.lastname@example.org). All proceeds go to M.M. Pierce Elementary School, Remington Va. for their Flexible Seating, Classroom Enhancement project.
- September 25th - from 8AM to 4PM, Cruisin For Heroes & MinuteMan Mall of Culpeper (located at 746 Germanna Highway) are teaming up for their 2nd Annual “Day of Giving” Fundraiser to honor our military heroes and their families. In addition to a Giant Yard Sale there will be a silent auction (winner need not be present to win), food, “DJ Chip” playing oldies and all proceeds going to Fisher House. You are welcome to stop by with your special rise or daily driver. For more information and a copy of the flyer go to www.cruisinforheroes.com or contact Lou Realmuto at email@example.com.
- September 26 - Sunday, 1:00PM-6:00PM (Rain Date Sunday October 3, 2021) River City Cruizers 2nd Annual Car and Truck Show, Westchester Commons Shopping Center, 361 Perimeter Drive, Midlothian, VA. 23113 (in front Regal Cinemas) This year's show will be a fund raiser for The Virginia Home for Boys and Girls. Tell your friends and bring the family, Spectators are FREE! The show is open to any year, make or model car or truck. Top 20 Awards will be given based on Participant vote as well as Sponsor's Pick Awards. There will be Vendors, 50/50, door prizes, raffles, games, NSRA Safety Inspections, several on location restaurants, FUN and much more. New for this year will be a swap meet and car corral. Advance registration is $15/vehicle and must be received by September 17th ($25/vehicle after September 17 and at the event). You can download your registration form at www.rivercitycruizers.com/events For additional information or questions email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie at email@example.com. Any COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of this event MUST be adhered to. Hope to see you there!
- September 29 - October 3 - Fall Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral at 1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013. Website: www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=fall+carlisle
- October 1 - 2 - Shenandoah Valley British Car Festival - Information will be posted at this website: www.svbcc.net
- October 2 - (TBD-if the state is opened up per the Governor) will be the date for the "Biggest Car Show Roundup in Virginia", presented by the Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club. This will be the 21st Annual Southern Knights Cruisers Veterans Car and Bike Show and is being held at Richard Bland College in Petersburg, VA 23805. The Show will start at 8:00am and end at 4:00pm. The Show will benefit the charities that help our country’s military and their veterans. The charities are the “Fisher House”, “McGuire Veterans Hospital’s Fund #1161**OEF/OIF/OND: This fund will be used to support the needs of returning Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn patients and their family members who visit McGuire VAMC”, “Fort Lee’s Holiday Helper Association” and “Richard Bland College’s Scholarship Fund”. This open show attracts the highest quality show cars from Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. You don't want to miss this year’s show, where over 300 show cars, trucks, and bikes are expected to attend! No matter what you like, Antiques, Classics, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Customs, Compacts, Tuners, Off Road Trucks, Custom trucks, Monster trucks, Antique Military Trucks, Antique Fire Trucks, Antique Police Cars, Race Cars and Bikes, they will be there. All total, there will be more than 140 awards given out at this year’s show. Because of increased interest each year, this show continues to grow. You can now register and pay on-line (this feature will be avalable in May/June), if you need more information about the show or want to register, go to our website www.southernknightscruisers.com and click on show details, or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 2 - 33rd Annual Leesburg Car Show in Historic Downtown Leesburg 20175, 12-4 pm (line-up 9:30-11am), $20 pre-registration ($25 day of show) $2 requested donation for attendees, 150 cars, dash plaques and 30+ awards. Matt Wilburn, 571-252-1980; www.lcps.org/carshow
- October 2 - (Raindate Oct. 3) 18th Annual “Lost in the 60’s” at Eastside Speedway,
134 Al Gore Lane, Waynesboro,Va.22980 . Car Show, Nostalgia Drag Races, Racing
Personalities. Open 9:00 am. Show Grid Time 11:30 pm. Show Awards 3:00 pm.
Personality interviews 9:30 pm. Drags time trial 11:00 am. Eliminations 2:00 pm
All Day Event. Over 600 entries last year. Contact Gary Gore 540-439-3558.
Gold Dust Memories Motorsports Events on facebook. Email email@example.com
- October 2nd Saturday - The Second Annual Pro Collision (12403 James Madison Highway, Orange, VA 22960) Fundraiser Cruise-In for the Fisher House Foundation from 1PM – 5PM. This is a collaborative effort with Cruisin For Heroes and the Pro Collision Center. Music provided by “DJ Chip”, 50/50 raffle, door prizes (including a full detailing coupon valued at $165). There will also be a military vehicle display and the National Auto Body Council will be on hand doing a First Responder Emergency Extrication Demonstration. For more information and a flyer go to cruisinforheroes.com.
- October 7 - 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin' at Ocean City, Maryland, Roland E. Powell Convention Center, 4001 Coastal Hwy, Ocean City, MD 21842-3235. This is the 24th Annual Endless Summer Cruisin’. With events taking place at the Convention Center and at the Inlet Parking Lot, there will be plenty of opportunities to see over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics and Trick Trucks cruisin’ the streets, along with Boardwalk parades, live entertainment, celebrities trophies and lot more! Admission is $10/day Thursday & Sunday, $15/day Friday & Saturday. Children under 14 are free with an adult (Tickets good at OCCC & Inlet ) Info: www.oceancity.com
- October 10 - Richmond's 31st BOPC Show, Sponsored by the Old Dominion Chapter, POCI, at Haley Buick-GMC 5500 S. Laburnum Ave. Richmond, VA. Open to all Buicks, Olds, Pontiacs, Cadillacs, and GMC Trucks from :9:00AM to 4:00PM with Registration until 12:00 Noon. Pre-registration $15.00/Day of Show $20.00, Free to Spectators. For info contact call Mike Abernathy 804-328-1419, firstname.lastname@example.org. Flyer is at www.olddominionpoci.org.
- October 15 -16 - Show, Shine, Shag & Dine Car Show 205 N. Garnett Street, Henderson, NC 27536. Friday 11am-9pm, Saturday 7:30am-5pm. Info www.kerrlake-nc.com/car-show
- October 16th - Street Dreams Cruisers Breast Cancer Awareness Cruise-in at Advance Auto Parts, 3609 Oaklawn Boulvard Hopewell, Virginia 23860.
Time: 9am until 4pm. Admission is free. For more information contact Glenn Harris: SDC President at 804-317-0025
Minnie Harris: SDC Event planner at 804-720-3287 Email email@example.com Website www.streetdreamscruisers.net
- October 16 - Cars on Kiawah at Kiawah’s Ocean Course Park, 906 Ocean Course Dr., Kiawah Island, SC 29455. Contacts: Millie Horton firstname.lastname@example.org
(843) 367-7250 or Irene Breland email@example.com (843) 870-2894 Hours: 10a.m.—3 pm Saturday, October 16. Registration $40. Admission: Free. Parking:
$20 cash per car. Registration begins April 1. Come out to the beautiful Ocean Park and enjoy a family-friendly display of 250 cars showcasing the history and evolution of the automobile. Food trucks on site along with other car-related vendors. For more information or to register your car go to www.carsonkiawah.com.
- October 23 - Lions Club Car & Truck Show At Amelia Day Come join the fun at Amelia Day. Enjoy the music and other activities that go on all day. Wander through the crafts area. Plenty to do for the entire family. Car show registration is from 8 to 12 noon, must be registered by noon for the voting. Registration is $15 in advance or $20 the day of. Contact Lee Harrison 561-0495 or facebook.com/AmeliaLionsClub. The show is at the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot on the Amelia Courthouse Square. Show open to any year make and model. Trophies judged by participants plus Lions Club Award and People’s Choice Award. Trophies to be awarded at 2:30 p.m.
- October 23 - Slant Six Get Together at 1215 Burlington Drive, Colonial Heights, Va. 23834. Please join us as we celebrate owning our ‘71 Duster for fifty years. We will have Mopar parts, die casts and other memorabilia for sale as well as have food available. Bring any Mopar in any condition. New this year will be the presentation of a book or rough draft written by yours truly and a close friend. It’s about our exploits of junk yards and hunting down Mopar parts. This get together is for Mopar gear heads. Some homemade awards will be given with possibly a slant six clock. Contact Gary Platz at 804-526-0520, 804-720-7214 cell and firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 23 - Xtreme Limits & 610 Cruisers Annual Halloween Bash for Charity. Saturday, October 23rd (rain date October 30th) 3pm-8pm. Open to all vehicles. This is a car show and trunk-or-treat (which begins at 530pm). $20 per vehicle or $10 with a non-perishable donation for the Fxbg Food Bank or with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy for Toys 4 Tots. Trunk-or-treat and Spectators are Free! Show will be at Staples on 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. Music, Trophies, Dash Plaques for the 1st 50, Goodie Bags for the 1st 100, Vendors, Food Trucks, 50/50 Raffle, Raffle Items and door prizes. Profits will be going to the Wounded Warrior Project and the 50/50 will be going to Toys 4 Tots. For more information, car clubs or vendors; contact contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 29 - 31 - 17th Rims On The River Vintage Custom & Hot Rod Show in downtown Wilmington NC. Info at www.rimsontheriver.com
- October 30 - St. James 6th Car & Bike Show. Located at St. James Baptist Church at address 17227 James Madison Hwy., Palmyra, VA 22963. From 12:00 PM-4PM. $10 Registration for show participants/per vehicle. Registration ends @ 3PM. This show is open to all years, makes, and models. Cruise In’s are WELCOMED! Spectator attendance FREE! Come and enjoy great music, people, raffle prize drawings throughout the afternoon and lots of fun for all ages! Please contact Angie Washington, prior to the event if you have any questions email email@example.com. For calls on the day of the event, be sure to call 434-589-2022. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SJBCpalmyra for updates.
- October 30 - 2nd Annual Halloween Hot Rod Car Show and Trunk or Treat School Fundraiser
The event is 10AM - 3PM at Thomas Hunter Middle School 387 Church St, Mathews, VA 23109.
This is a community event hosted by Thomas Hunter Middle School as fundraiser for student activities. There will be a car show, live music, trunk or treat, food trucks, 50/50 raffle, and more! This event is free for spectators. The entry fee for participants in the car show will be a minimum $10 donation and a bowl of candy for trunk or treat. All proceeds go to the school. Judged awards will be given for Best in Show, Best Halloween Display, Student's Choice, and Best in Class for various categories of cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Rain Delay November 6. Come show your car and pass out some candy to the next generation of gearheads! For more information contact Ken Noonan - firstname.lastname@example.org - 804-725-2434 ex 2119.
- October 30th - The Old School Hotrodders of Virginia Fall Cruise in & Swap Meet 19621 Namozine Road Sutherland, VA 23885 10am - 4pm. The Woodstock of Cruise In's! Open to all vehicles 1981 and older. Not your average cruise in - expect burnouts, pin up girls and more. Swap meet / car corral spaces $25. Darrell Olgers 804-943-2283 email@example.com. See the Facebook group Old School Hot Rodders of Virginia
- November 12 - 14 - Coastal Virginia Auto Show - Virginia Beach Convention Center - 3-Day Indoor Show and 1-Day Outdoor Show. Cash Prizes, Giveaways, Demos, Pin Up Context, Children's Area, Live Music and Celebrity Guest Appearances. Info cvautoshow.com
- Do you dig hot rods, custom cars and antique vehicles? Then the Franklin Cruise-In is for you! Come join us throughout late spring and the whole summer in a family-friendly environment that is FREE to all spectators and registrants. Open to antique cars and trucks, street rods, custom bikes, or "anything cool" as some of us like to say.
When: Wednesday evenings; 4 pm to sundown; April 28th through October 13th
Where: Main Street in Downtwon Franklin in the parking lot in front of the Fire Station
In association with: Bobby's Tire & Auto Care and the City of Franklin Parks & Recreation
- Every Friday from April 2nd the Varina Cruisers will have a cruise in from 5pm until 8pm at the Dairy Queen on Route 5 in Varina. All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good ice cream with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-295. The address is 3275 New Market Rd, Richmond, VA 23231 For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NK Cruisers, a local car enthusiast and cruise-in group bringing the car community together between Richmond and Williamsburg. The focus is New Kent, Charles City, and Lanexa but we welcome all folks from all areas. All years, makes, models, and motorcycles are welcome. Currently our cruise-in will meet Every Friday 5-8PM (Until End of Oct) at Rosie's at Colonial Downs, Lot 7. Inclement weather cancels. Plenty of parking and room for show car and race car trailered vehicles. Restaurant and facilities. The address is 10515 Colonial Downs Pkwy New Kent, VA 23124 or more information email: email@example.com and NK Cruisers Facebook page for announcements and information.
. Easy access from all points Route's 155, 60, 249, & 64
- Virginia Classic Cruisers’ cruise in at Pearson Honda located at 14001 Hull Street Rd in Chesterfield is back on! Join us every second Friday of the month from 5-7pm starting June 11th till October. Food, music, sno cones for the kids, and good times to be had by all. Come join us! For more information call Allen at 804-745-0300 or find us on Facebook
- 3rd Friday of every month from May to September, 5:30 PM to 8 PM, weather permitting, Summer Cruise In at the Spotsylvania American Legion Post 320, 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania VA 22553. 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM, Music, Food Available, all are welcome. Info: Ron Wactor, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 540-972-2546
- Brunetti’s Express Year Round in the Kooliest Town of Mechanicsville at the Corner of 301 & Atlee Road. If the Weather is Good Cruise Out 3:30 till ? Every Saturday Afternoon Chill Out (no pun intended) w/Like Minded Motor Heads in a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great Pizza. For More Info Call Lea at Still Runnin Magazine at 386.846.2347 cell or 804.746.2791.
- Saturdays weather permitting 8 AM – 10 AM Cars and Coffee Richmond, Regency Mall at the food court entrance, 1420 Parham Road, Richmond, Va. Held every other Saturday. See dates on the calendar: carsandcoffeerichmond.com/Calendar.aspx
- The Time Bandit's Car Club 2021 cruise-in locationed at Hardee's on 360 Amelia Virginia schedule as follows: starting in April second Saturday dates are 4/10/21, 5/8/21, 6/12/21, 7/10/21, 8/14/21, 9/11/21, 10/30/21, and the 10/30 date is a Halloween party cruise-in. DJ music starts at 3 pm with 50/50 raffle and prizes. Contact information Jeff at 804-241-1785 or email at email@example.com
- THE CHESTERFIELD SATURDAY NIGHT “CRUISING CRUZ-IN” RETURNS , APRIL THRU OCTOBER. (weather permitting): 4:30 to 8PM. Join Jeff & Monica at a different CAR-FRIENDLY restaurant each week for the cruise-in featuring plenty of unlimited spacious parking, outdoor patio dining (some restaurants); Most restaurants will offer FREE soft drink or dessert for everyone in the vehicle with your dinner purchase; gift card drawings; Special themed events will be held throughout the season open to ALL cruisers, but spotlighting the featured vehicles. (Topless Night, Truck Night, Mustang Night, etc...) ALL SPECIAL EVENTS WILL BE LISTED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS WEBSITE…. Cadillac Jeff spins the oldies music from the 50's thru the 80's; (a different set list every week). We will try to get promo flyers to be distributed at the cruise-in restaurants, at local car shows and events, OR e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see you at the cruise-in!
- The Southern Knights Cruisers Car Club has resumed its Cruise-In. It is starting on Saturday, April 3rd, 2021, but has been moved to a new location for 2021. The New location is 2600 Boulevard Colonial Heights, VA (Rent-E-Quip and Farmer's Market) every Saturday. It will go thru October 30, weather permitting. The starting time is 5p.m. and goes through 9p.m. Over 100 antique cars, street rods, classics, muscle and custom cars can be seen. Music from the 50s & 60s can be heard. There will be a food truck on-site to provide drinks and food. It is fun for the entire family and it is free to see. Details: Ricky Williams (804) 526-8865 or visit www.southernknightscruisers.com
- Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruisers will once again host the Monthly First Saturday Breakfast Cruise In starting Saturday April 3rd 2021 at the Keystone Tractor Museum and Keystone Grill located at 880 West Roslyn Road Colonial Heights VA. This event will be held the first Saturday of each month weather permitting starting at 8:00am. All makes and models including bikes are welcome at this free cruise in. Our members will be on site with our music van playing music and occasionally handing out door prizes and possibly a 50/50 drawing to support our local Veteran organizations. Stop in for the Breakfast Special at the Keystone Grill or visit the Truck and Tractor Museum and enjoy the vehicles on display while you enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts. Check our Facebook Page or Website OBGCC.com for any updates or contact Gordon Ford at 804-712-1643 or email@example.com.
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Second Saturday of Each Month - 5 PM till Sundown - April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9 at the Locust Grove Town Center at Routes 20 and 611. Dine on Site at Champs Chicken at the Market, Mama's, Graze Steak House, Guacamole Mexican and more. Hosted by Good Time Cruisers Car Club. Visit us at www.goodtime-cruisers.webs.com and Good Time Cruisers on Facebook. We donate our proceeds to local charities including Lake of the Woods & Mine Run Fire & Rescue, Boy Scouts Troop 197, Wilderness Branch Library, Project Linus, Orange County Toy Box, Wilderness Food Pantry and more. Free to spectators and participants - donations accepted. Please bring canned goods for local food pantry. Our DJ plays the best oldies, 50/50, door prize drawings, awards for vehicles in multiple categories, favorite diamond in the rough vehicle.
- The 2021 Classic Cruiser’s cruise-ins resume every Saturday night from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM (weather permitting) beginning April 17 thru October 16. The cruise-in location is Coastal Community Church, 101 Village Avenue, Yorktown, VA 23693. It is open to all years, all makes, and all models. If it’s cool, bring it. It is only a $2.00 donation to show your vehicle. There is no admission fee for spectators. All cruise-in donations are donated to local charities. It is a great place to listen to some great tunes played by our DJs, look at some great rides, see your old friends, and make some new ones. Please observe all current COVID masking and protocols.For more information about the cruise-ins, go to our website at www.ccccva.com or our Classic Cruisers Car Club Facebook page. You can also contact Paul James 804-694-6065
- J and R's Cruise In 3rd Saturday of each month weather permitting from April to September Yoders Country Market, 2105 S. Seminole Trail, Madison, VA 22727. 4pm to 8pm DJ music, 50/50. No Burnouts. Please be respectful of everyone. Contact Richard (540-222-8294) or email firstname.lastname@example.org Join us on Facebook, J and R Car Show Madison Va
- Cars & BYO Coffee - Last Saturday of each month through October at the Classic Car Center, 3591 Lee Hill Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22408 540-370-4474. The first event will be on May 29. It shall start as usual at 8:00 AM and end at 10AM. To comply with the Governor’s Re-opening announcement, we shall be making the following adjustments to the remainder of the 2021 Cars and Coffee gatherings: Facemasks must be worn both inside and outside our building by all participants. We cannot serve coffee, so bring your own (if you forget, there is a Hardy’s and 7-11 just north of us and a WAWA just south). We shall be providing Oreos, Teddy Grahams and Barnum’s Animals Crackers individually prepackaged by Nabisco to go with the coffee you bring. Please help us make these few minor safety adjustments and we can all enjoy a morning of socializing and car talk AGAIN!!
- Heart of Virginia Classic Auto Club Cruise-ins on the 3rd Saturday of every month April to September at 1521 S. Main St. Farmville, VA 23901 (Behind Hardee’s) Hours - 5:00 pm until ............ 50/50 and door prizes. For more info contact Maurice Maxwell email@example.com
- Crewe Cruizers Car Club monthly Cruise-In, - we meet the third Saturday of the month from April-October from 3-8pm. Cruise-In is located at 16092 Colonial Trail Hwy, Crewe, Virginia 23930. Crewe Cruizers is a local car club based out of Crewe and we're just a bunch of car people that like having fun. We like having all makes and models of all cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Phone:434-755-1754 Email: Jernigan521@gmail.com
- Blackstone Cruise In LAST Saturday of Each month (May-October3-7 PM
On the lawn at Schwartz Tavern (Corner of High and Tavern Streets in Historic Downtown Blackstone Va)
Contact person is Devin Foster @ 434 294 7731
- Cars & Coffee Last Saturday of the Month at Lost Barrel Brewing, 36138 John Mosby Highway Middleburg, VA 20117. Begins at 9 AM. Contact Natalie Femia firstname.lastname@example.org
- 610 Cruiser's Weekly Cruise In. Every Saturday (weather permitting) from 4-9pm, March-Oct. Open to all Vehicles. At the Staples at 295 Worth Ave, Stafford, VA 22556. For more information; contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every Sunday, year round with weather permitting, The East End Cruise-in is in full effect, 3031 Mechanicsville Turnpike at the Advance Auto Parts Store in the Oak Hill Shopping Center Plaza Richmond, VA. 23223 (Route 360 East). Every Sunday afternoon 2:30-3:00pm until dusk when everyone leaves. Door prizes occasionally, music, 50/50 drawing and etc. It's the large parking lot in front of the Food Lion. Bring your folding chairs and have some fun. Open to all makes and models! Contact Paul Holmes 804-663-8806 with any questions.
- "Sunday Cruzin in Bryan Park". Sundays, April 1st - May 15th No Admission Noon - Dusk - At Bryan Park's - In The Azalea Loop Section
- 1st Saturday and 3rd Sunday of each month from April to October 3pm to 7pm (Weather Permitting). Powhatan Village Cruise In Rt 13 (Old Buckingham Road) in front of Courthouse. Bring your classic car and join us for a day of fun and good food. Contact BW at 804-690-4806, no texts please, if any questions.
- Third Sunday of Every Month, McKenney Cruisers Cruise-In. May through October 2pm - 5pm. Located on 1st Street in McKenney Va. 23872. Food truck will be available with food and drink. Contact: Connie (804) 720 -7787/ Tony (804) 691-1104 for information.
- Every Sunday Rams Cafe in Prince George VA right off of 95 exit 45. We would like to offer All years, makes, and models welcome. Come enjoy old cars and good food with plenty of parking, well lit, easy access off of I-95. The address is 12600 S Crater Road S Prince George VA 23808 a Well Lit Parking Lot, See Old Cars, Talk Shop & Eat Great food. We will be having a 50/50 drawing for all that participate and 10% off on all Deli Items. Parking lot is open from 5pm to 8pm. We are a brand new store that is looking to be a part of the community and due to the size of our lot there is alot of space to use and very nice bathrooms. If you are interested please contact Jennifer@rampetroleum.com or call at 804-250-9764 or Stephanie@rampetroleum.com or call at 804-704-5041.